Sign in to follow this  
taco breath

Joe Bryant Elected To Fantasy Sports Hall Of Fame

You have to pay a fee every year to be a member of the organization that gives out this HOF award, per their website that was linked. 

19 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Good for him.  Also on that list I've heard of Matthew Berry and... that's it.  :dunno:

I was about to write the same thing. I know Steve Cohen as the Mets owner but I'm not sure its the same guy.  

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, mighty_thor said:

I was about to write the same thing. I know Steve Cohen as the Mets owner but I'm not sure its the same guy.  

I was similar; a few names looked familiar to me but they were simple and short and I couldn't specifically tie them to FF. :dunno:

I am assuming that knee pad sales have really increased in the past couple of days…

• Like 1

I thought it was sweet that in the midst of all this, he took the time to thank his wife for all her support. Where would Joe Bryant be if it weren't for Lane Bryant?

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is it not his website?  Isn't he responsible for the content it offers and the apps that have come from their site?  The draft kits, newsletters and everything else?  I think he's one of the more well known people in fantasy football and that he deserves it.

You'd think to get into the Fantasy Football Hall of fame you'd have to, you know, win a bunch of fantasy football championships or something.  Not be a retaarded fogget who used his daddy's money to make a website and invent a pretend life for himself.  You can tell how ghey he is, "coaching tree", lol.

THE only thing good at that place was Dodd's projections, and he actually wins leagues.  He should be the guy getting credit for anything over there.  Joe was just the bag man with a silver spoon in his mouth.

And they sight Joe as the inventor of VBD?  Give me a freaking break.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You'd think to get into the Fantasy Football Hall of fame you'd have to, you know, win a bunch of fantasy football championships or something.  Not be a retaarded fogget who used his daddy's money to make a website and invent a pretend life for himself.  You can tell how ghey he is, "coaching tree", lol.

THE only thing good at that place was Dodd's projections, and he actually wins leagues.  He should be the guy getting credit for anything over there.  Joe was just the bag man with a silver spoon in his mouth.

And they sight Joe as the inventor of VBD?  Give me a freaking break.  

This guy gets it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You guys really struggle to separate politics from everything else don't you?  I don't care for his political stance or how he runs his forum but he's done a fantastic job with fantasy football.

How so??   Worst FF advice I ever got was from that sh!tpool. Mike and crew nailed it. Continuously.  Joes site is garbage. Mike has WAY better writers and advice with the best sheets rankings I’ve ever come across in two decades. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

How so??   Worst FF advice I ever got was from that sh!tpool. Mike and crew nailed it. Continuously.  Joes site is garbage. Mike has WAY better writers and advice with the best sheets rankings I’ve ever come across in two decades. 

FBGs is a radical liberal politics site that also provides horrible fantasy advice compared to its peers.  

I remember when Joe started adding politics to his weekly newsletter.  BOY did that piiss people off.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Gepetto said:

These guys aren't getting into this little thing for their fantasy football abilities; it's for their content, Joe Bryant runs a huge FF website.  I'd roll all of these guys in any fantasy football league, especially Matthew Berry.  :lol:

I was in a league with some of the staff and regulars once.  Aaron Rudinik was sharing a team and didnt like it when his teammate took DeAngelo Williams. He wanted to do the pick over. Then towards the end of the draft he threw a fit when he found out the draft only had 15 rounds. He wanted to change the rules.  FF101 a) Know your leagues rules b) no take backs after you make a pick.   Outside of Dodds the FBG staff of losers couldnt finish a draft let alone win a league.  :lol:

Clayton Grey started a Bernie for President thread in 2016 and got caught deleating all the posts that were negative towards Bernie.  Lib mods shape and suspend to keep the narrative they want and Joe acts oblivious like hes got diccks in his ears and cumm in his eyes.  :lol:

David Yudkin had a copied music CD business going on under a different alias.   He'd post threads - Complete free Prince Discography realeased from my vault, sign up. After he mailed you the "free" CDs he would send his PayPal asking for money.  :lol:

Whole bunch of wannabe losers working over there.  

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Is it funny or sad, that a "Fantasy Sports Hall of Fame" even exists?

I put it right up there with the professional wrestling hall of fame. 

13 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Then my answer is, it's neither funny or sad.  I think it's perfectly fine and very common.

What did Hawkeyes father in law say when his daughter took him home to meet the family? 

FBGs has The Bachelorette threads were supposedly grown men sit around discussing all the crying that went on during the last episode.  They get real defensive when you ask why thier wives make them watch that chit.  I dunno, maybe because really it's their mom that makes them watch it because there is only one TV in the house?  

I was in my local Fantasy Football HOF and yes my commish had one and got that and total consciousness on my death bed going for me!

8 hours ago, posty said:

I am assuming that knee pad sales have really increased in the past couple of days…

Head nurse in charge.

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I put it right up there with the professional wrestling hall of fame. 

There's WAY more value in the professional wrestler hall of fame because the people who are in it are actually the people doing the work.