Cloaca du jour

Media Event!! Jan 6th Propaganda!! Tonight!! Official Thread!!

Just now, Fnord said:

Most of the people giving testimony used to work for Trump. One-sided, though.

Outstanding. 😂

11 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

So wiffle...did you ever say what you would be happy with as far what outcome you want from this dog n pony show?

Well, if I'm being honest, I'm really hoping for one of those chicken nuggets to get stuck in Trumps jugular so he strokes out and speaks a lot like you type.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Should be more worried about the economy than Jan 6th. No one gives a Sh1t about it except a select few retarded liberals. Meanwhile, S&P 500 has lost ALL its gains since Biden took office

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Are you sure? Because what I've been seeing is a bunch of jumpers running away from testifying. I think they actually would some of those guys to actually show up.

I'm still waiting for the Transylvania transvestite.

Pelosi rejected simple questions last Saturday about the White House security that she is in charge of. She also rejected the minority leader's proposed reps to be on the committee in the first place. That has never happened before.

Talk about running away.

• Thanks 1

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jan-6-committee-hearing-bombshell-donald-trump-knew-he-lost

Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-CA), who is taking the lead on this hearing, started her opening statement by saying Clownzo “knowingly” relied on false claims that there was widespread election fraud to dupe his supporters into believing the 2020 election was stolen—something he knew was incorrect.

“Mr. Clownzo’s closest advisers knew it. Mr. Clownzo knew it,” Lofgren said.

The committee also alleged that the Clownzo campaign and its allies used those false claims to exploit donors, to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars. In perhaps the most egregious instance, multiple campaign officials told the committee that the “official election defense fund" mentioned in fundraising emails didn’t even exist. It was just a marketing ploy to extract money, which was then divvied up among a number of accounts.

Clownzo deserves prison. What a jackass.

Why would anyone want to pretend to "testify" to a mob of liberals on a reality TV show? :lol:

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Pelosi rejected simple questions last Saturday about the White House security that she is in charge of. She also rejected the minority leader's proposed reps to be on the committee in the first place. That has never happened before.

Talk about running away.

No liberal here can explain any of this.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I've been saying this for months now. As have many newspaper articles. Raking in the money from delusional idiots who think that they're somehow going to overturn the election by giving Trump money. Meanwhile, if you break that stuff down? Almost none of it actually goes to any kind of legal defense fund. 

Why wouldn't Trump run in 2024? He's going to rake in even more money. Dude figured it out. It's the greatest scam in the country.

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I've been saying this for months now. As have many newspaper articles. Raking in the money from delusional idiots who think that they're somehow going to overturn the election by giving Trump money. Meanwhile, if you break that stuff down? Almost none of it actually goes to any kind of legal defense fund. 

Why wouldn't Trump run in 2024? He's going to rake in even more money. Dude figured it out. It's the greatest scam in the country.

I think you are talking about hunter biden. Drug addict son of guy who called Rittenhouse a White Supremacist. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I think you are talking about hunter biden. Drug addict son of guy who called Rittenhouse a White Supremacist. 

see little fella? Hunter's not actually running for office...

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

see little fella? Hunter's not actually running for office...

See fat fella? He's just raking in money for his dad the president. Getting it from China, Ukraine, etc.

In fact, there is a video of biden boasting he would withhold funds from Ukraine if they don't fire a prosecutor looking into the dirty business. 

And "I'll be damned, they fired him."

20 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Talk about running away.

And still no one wants to go near this....

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And still no one wants to go near this....

Oh, I'll be your daisy: 

Ms. Pelosi has considerable influence as the speaker, but she is not responsible for the security of Congress. That is the job of the Capitol Police, an agency Ms. Pelosi only indirectly influences. Most decisions about securing the Capitol are made by the Capitol Police Board, a body that consists of the House and Senate sergeants-at-arms and the Architect of the Capitol.

Ms. Pelosi shares control of the Capitol with the Senate majority leader, who at the time was Mitch McConnell, Republican of Kentucky. Republicans have made no attempt to blame Mr. McConnell for the security breach or for failing to prepare for attack.

That charge also contradicts a bipartisan report produced by a pair of Senate committees that found evidence of systematic failures across American intelligence, military and law enforcement agencies, which misjudged the threat leading up to Jan. 6 and were not properly trained to respond to it.

Pelosi does not control National Guard requests for the Capitol.

Mr. McCarthy and others said that Ms. Pelosi had refused pleas by the Capitol Police to provide backup, like the National Guard, ahead of Jan. 6.

But the speaker of the House does not control the National Guard. And while Congress could have requested support in advance, that decision lies with the Capitol Police Board, not the speaker.

Members of the Capitol Police board have provided conflicting accounts of a debate that occurred on Jan. 4 over whether to request the help in advance. Steven A. Sund, then the chief of Capitol Police, has said he asked the board for the pre-emptive assistance but was rebuffed.

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Oh, I'll be your daisy: 

Ms. Pelosi has considerable influence as the speaker, but she is not responsible for the security of Congress. That is the job of the Capitol Police, an agency Ms. Pelosi only indirectly influences. Most decisions about securing the Capitol are made by the Capitol Police Board, a body that consists of the House and Senate sergeants-at-arms and the Architect of the Capitol.

Ms. Pelosi shares control of the Capitol with the Senate majority leader, who at the time was Mitch McConnell, Republican of Kentucky. Republicans have made no attempt to blame Mr. McConnell for the security breach or for failing to prepare for attack.

That charge also contradicts a bipartisan report produced by a pair of Senate committees that found evidence of systematic failures across American intelligence, military and law enforcement agencies, which misjudged the threat leading up to Jan. 6 and were not properly trained to respond to it.

Simply put. It's all on her. She made the choice not to bring in the guard. It's well documented. Trump approved the guard, Pelosi didn't take use of it. 

Toggle navigation
ALL BOROUGHS  JUNE 13, 2022 

Former President Donald Trump speaks at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Feb. 26, 2022, in Orlando, Fla. (AP Photo/John Raoux, File)
Former President Donald Trump speaks at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Feb. 26, 2022, in Orlando, Fla. (AP Photo/John Raoux, File)

CAPITOL RIOT

Trump blames Pelosi, D.C. mayor for not stopping Jan. 6 riot: 'I assumed they were taking care of it'

BY RYAN CHATELAIN NATIONWIDE
PUBLISHED 11:17 AM ET APR. 07, 2022

Former President Donald Trump is blaming House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser for not putting a quicker end to the violent Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot.

What You Need To Know

• Former President Donald Trump is blaming House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser for not putting a quicker end to the violent Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot
  • In an interview with The Washington Post published Thursday, Trump defended himself for his silence that day, saying he was waiting for Pelosi and Bowser to act
  • Asked about the House committee investigating Jan. 6 identifying a roughly eight-hour gap in official phone records, Trump told The Post he did not destroy any call logs and did not use “burner phones” 
  • Trump said the investigative committee has not contacted him and that he didn’t know if he would testify if requested

In an interview with The Washington Post published Thursday, Trump defended himself for his silence that day, saying he was waiting for Pelosi and Bowser to act.

“I thought it was a shame, and I kept asking, why isn’t she doing something about it? Why isn’t Nancy Pelosi doing something about it? And the mayor of D.C. also. The mayor of D.C. and Nancy Pelosi are in charge,” Trump told the newspaper. “I hated seeing it. I hated seeing it. And I said, ‘It’s got to be taken care of,’ and I assumed they were taking care of it.”

The riot began as Trump was wrapping up a nearby rally promoting false election-fraud claims to his supporters. In that speech, he told the crowd, “You will never take back our country with weakness” and, “If you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore” before urging them to march to the Capitol.

I don't know, because you're the president?

20 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

There'll be some puzzy grabbing in the Mara-a-Lago banquet hall tonight!

:pointstosky:

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

There'll be some puzzy grabbing in the Mara-a-Lago banquet hall tonight!

:pointstosky:

TRUMP!!!  :cry:

Liberals making a whole production out of it. 

So when do we get the other side of the story? It’s a one sided affair as of now. Why didn’t Pelosi let the minority leader pick the Republican members as is the usual way of doing things? Why did she get to pick them? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

TRUMP!!!  :cry:

Liberals making a whole production out of it. 

I think the funniest part is liberals think they are actually watching something relevant and not completely partisan  to deflect away from the absolute miserable job they are doing. 

like it’s beyond even getting worked up about because it’s so comically silly. But they honestly think they are watching something.

and again Democrats. You don’t want this. You want Trump to run. I’m not going to watch but I hope it goes completely south for Trump so somebody else can run. Because Trump is not winning. But they literally get almost anyone else in that’s respectable and they’re going to clean house 

What I’m saying is your pearl clutching when let’s be honest when are you guys not pearl clutching? is going to backfire

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So when do we get the other side of the story? It’s a one sided affair as of now. Why didn’t Pelosi let the minority leader pick the Republican members as is the usual way of doing things? Why did she get to pick them? 

Why doesn't Fox News or someone report the other side of the story instead of ignoring it then?

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why doesn't Fox News or someone report the other side of the story instead of ignoring it then?

A lot of people are reporting the other side of it. They just aren't going the prime time mega production route and excluding the other side.

I've heard plenty of interviews that include people from both sides of the aisle. Of course I only really listen to XM radio when I do listen. I flip between stations. 

Except the liberal stations don't have conservative views on them at all. 

11 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I think the funniest part is liberals think they are actually watching something relevant and not completely partisan  to deflect away from the absolute miserable job they are doing. 

like it’s beyond even getting worked up about because it’s so comically silly. But they honestly think they are watching something.

and again Democrats. You don’t want this. You want Trump to run. I’m not going to watch but I hope it goes completely south for Trump so somebody else can run. Because Trump is not winning. But they literally get almost anyone else in that’s respectable and they’re going to clean house 

What I’m saying is your pearl clutching when let’s be honest when are you guys not pearl clutching? is going to backfire

You may be right, but there are primaries to determine who will be nominated. If Desantis is the guy, that's fine too. But I think timhack was suggesting Romney? 🤮

And I'm not sure who the fock would vote for biden or kameltoe if they run. Other than the obvious nutjobs.  

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

As you have reminded us in the case of Twitter, Fox is a private entity. But you’re good with a one sided investigation as long as it’s your side doing it. What a horrible, ungrateful American you are. You should leave. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

As you have reminded us in the case of Twitter, Fox is a private entity. But you’re good with a one sided investigation as long as it’s your side doing it. What a horrible, ungrateful American you are. You should leave. 

🤨

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

🤨

You don’t even know what your country is all about. You’ve had it too good. Soft. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t even know what your country is all about. You’ve had it too good. Soft. 

You are all talk all the time.  You don't quit.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

You are all talk all the time.  You don't quit.

I love what this country stands for. And this ain’t it. It is the tyranny of the majority.  I place no value in it without at least the perception of a level playing field.  

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ironically, Fox, at least on the radio, often times has liberals on to give their point of views on the topics. 

Yesterday or Saturday I heard the host interview 2 people. One conservative and one liberal. He asked them both the same question about the gun bill that will be proposed soon. The conservative said that he hasn't read the full bill yet so can't give a full opinion yet, but he thinks school security needs to be better looked into to keep the schools safe, etc...

The liberal responded loudly with "That's a bullshlt answer!! We need to focus on getting guns out of many people's hands and worry more about our democracy!! We need need to be paying attention to the January 6th trial and take it seriously. Fox doesn't even cover the January 6th trial!!" 

Well that didn't get far...conservative basically replied with, "That's real classy swearing at me. How about we pay attention to the economy, the gas prices, inflation, the border....all the while with the liberal yelling over him. 

Focking unhinged. Typical liberals. 

25 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They have been for quite awhile, with opinions from both sides. That is why we know so much more that you.

BTW: Who is Ray Epps?

The committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot said that former President Donald Trump’s campaign fundraised off of baseless allegations of election fraud but spent very little of the money on legal action.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren, D-Calif., said Monday morning that the House select committee would show “that the Trump campaign used these false claims of election fraud to raise hundreds of millions of dollars from supporters who were told their donations were for the legal fight in the courts. But the Trump campaign didn’t use the money for that. The ‘big lie’ was also a big rip-off.”

“We’ll present evidence that Mr. Trump’s claims of election fraud were false, that he and his closest advisers knew those claims were false but they continued to peddle them anyway right up until the moments before a mob of Trump supporters attacked the Capitol,” she said.

The Trump campaign knew that these claims of voter fraud were false yet they continued to barrage small-dollar donors with emails encouraging them to donate to something called the ‘Official Election Defense Fund,’” Amanda Wick said. “The select committee discovered no such fund existed.”

In a taped deposition, former Trump campaign staffer Hanna Allred said, “I don’t believe there is actually a fund called the Election Defense Fund,” while the campaign’s digital director agreed that the Election Defense Fund was a “marketing tactic.”

Wick noted that much of the money went to the Save America PAC, which was created on Nov. 9, two days after the election was called for Biden. That PAC then routed $1 million to two separate organizations tied to Trump staffers, $204,857 to the Trump Hotel Collection and $5 million for the company that organized the Jan. 6 rally that preceded the violence at the Capitol, according to Wick.

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

They have been for quite awhile, with opinions from both sides. That is why we know so much more that you.

BTW: Who is Ray Epps?

Omar Epps' cousin?  :dunno:

25 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Just look at what happened when they called Arizona for Biden. Viewers didn't like that, packed up their marbles and moved farther to the right, landing at Newsmax, OAN and even that InfoWars jackass.

Check out how far down the Jan. 6 hearing is on their main page, and even then it's twisted into what they believe viewers will want to see.

https://www.foxnews.com/

Reuters and Associated Press - two of the most fact-based, unbiased news entities in the land - have it up top.

https://www.reuters.com/

https://apnews.com/

It's all about the money with Fox.