Cloaca du jour

Media Event!! Jan 6th Propaganda!! Tonight!! Official Thread!!

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I love what this country stands for. And this ain’t it. It is the tyranny of the majority.  I place no value in it without at least the perception of a level playing field.  

I just see two sides that think they are 100% right while the other side are complete morons.  Rinse and repeat.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Omar Epps' cousin?  :dunno:

Next obvious question...Who is Omar Epps?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

The dude from ghostbusters?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I just see two sides that think they are 100% right while the other side are complete morons.  Rinse and repeat.

There is no sticking up for the way the liberals are shutting out the minority and producing this January 6th sitcom on prime time. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

He's an actor.  The only Epps I've ever hear of.  He's in the Blade movies, Demolition Man and Major League.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Just look at what happened when they called Arizona for Biden. Viewers didn't like that, packed up their marbles and moved farther to the right, landing at Newsmax, OAN and even that InfoWars jackass.

Check out how far down the Jan. 6 hearing is on their main page, and even then it's twisted into what they believe viewers will want to see.

https://www.foxnews.com/

Reuters and Associated Press - two of the most fact-based, unbiased news entities in the land - have it up top.

https://www.reuters.com/

https://apnews.com/

It's all about the money with Fox.

And what is it about for the rest of the MSM?

19 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

And what is it about for the rest of the MSM?

It's all about he money in the end, but at least Reuters and the Associated Press rank among the most unbiased, facts-based reporting in the land. NPR isn't bad, either, nor is ABC, CBS and NBC news.

The better the ratings, the better the advertising revenue, which is why Cucker Carlson can double down on his baloney and spread the kind of misinformation that his followers ravenously consume.

Also, this whole "MSM" thing is just more alt-right dialect, like "woke," "cuck" and "snowflake."

Y'all like a bunch women who work together and wind up on the same menstrual cycles, parroting the garbage coming out of your favorite infotainment sources, who go out of their way and feed you garbage they call "news" because that's what you want to read, see and hear.

It's pathetic.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

You’re very interested in Obama’s religious experiences for some reason. Maybe your continued study will lead you to a personal spiritual awakening. I wish you well on your own faith journey.

As for why Jan 6 needs to be investigated? Fnord covered it perfectly in his post.

Which post of his, the one just above yours that reads like a Grisham novel? 

31 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's all about he money in the end, but at least Reuters and the Associated Press rank among the most unbiased, facts-based reporting in the land. NPR isn't bad, either, nor is ABC, CBS and NBC news.

The better the ratings, the better the advertising revenue, which is why Cucker Carlson can double down on his baloney and spread the kind of misinformation that his followers ravenously consume.

Also, this whole "MSM" thing is just more alt-right dialect, like "woke," "cuck" and "snowflake."

Y'all like a bunch women who work together and wind up on the same menstrual cycles, parroting the garbage coming out of your favorite infotainment sources, who go out of their way and feed you garbage they call "news" because that's what you want to read, see and hear.

It's pathetic.

sure. :rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Which post of his, the one just above yours that reads like a Grisham novel? 

If you don’t think what happened at the Capitol on Jan 6 merits an investigation, I’d say that’s on you to explain why.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

If you don’t think what happened at the Capitol on Jan 6 merits an investigation, I’d say that’s on you to explain why.

It sure does. An unbiased one would be nice. And fair. But Fock it, we’re talking about orange Hitler here. No need to adhere to our fundamental values. The values we were founded on and what separate us from the rest of the world. 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, it looks like they want to indict Trump for being an ass hole, not a criminal, once again. 

No, actually they have direct evidence of him perpetuating a fraud against his own supporters so he could rake in hundreds of millions of dollars for legal defense fund that doesn't even f****** exist according to his own f****** people. And I've posted that. Nice try. He is a fraud. A flat out huxter. And that's a crime. The fact that he had no problem throwing the entire country and his vice president and Congress under the bus in order to make a few bucks is just abhorrent. But this is the same guy that defrauded the inaugural committee out of 26 million dollars. Dude hit the ground running got to give him that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

No, actually they have direct evidence of him perpetuating a fraud against his own supporters so he could rake in hundreds of millions of dollars for legal defense fund that doesn't even f****** exist according to his own f****** people. And I've posted that. Nice try. He is a fraud. A flat out huxter. And that's a crime. The fact that he had no problem throwing the entire country and his vice president and Congress under the bus in order to make a few bucks is just abhorrent. But this is the same guy that defrauded the inaugural committee out of 26 million dollars. Dude hit the ground running got to give him that.

So they are waiting on serving justice until they make a bunch of sitcoms on prime time TV? :lol:

5 hours ago, Fnord said:

I know a lot of posters here are heavily invested in Trump, so I'll try to be direct and polite.

Trump and his lawyer Eastman, along with too many other parties to name but including sitting members of congress conspired to install alternate electors from several states.

The first part of the plan was to convince Republicans that the election was rigged and fraudulent. These claims have been proven false many times over. But millions continued to believe them despite no real supporting evidence.

Trump and his people worked with the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers to plan an infiltration of the Capitol building while Congress was counting the electoral votes. Those groups came up with the plan, but required many more people to make it happen. Trump gets the crowd by tweeting to his followers to come and "Stop the Steal."

Once friendlies are creating chaos  inside the building, the plan is that Mike Pence would need to be removed for "protection." This would further stall the counting process. Once he was gone, Chuck Grassley would declare that the electoral votes from states they were claiming fraud in should not be counted. Those electors are replaced by alternates which are all in the bag for Trump, who they proceed to vote back into office.

This is the largest investigation in history. Democracy could have ended that day. A constitutional crisis was guaranteed. We're it not for the courage and honor of Mike Pence this could be a different country right now.

If the exact plan was hatched but by Democrats and instead of a few thousand good ol boys there were a few thousand pissed off black and brown people and the Black Panthers spearheaded the Capitol entry instead of Oath Keepers, I guaran-fukin-T most of your opinions would be 100% opposite. Mine wouldn't.

states have the right to send alternate electorals, and presidents have the right to challenge, just as liberals have the right to challenge the results of the 2016 election for 4 years over russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I await the indictment and trial then. Should be interesting. Do you think Biden will give him a pardon, or make him do the time? 

Death Toll Rises: Man Dies Of Heart Attack Year-And-A-Half After Eating Corndog At January 6 Riot

https://babylonbee.com/news/death-toll-rises-even-higher-man-dies-of-heart-attack-year-and-a-half-after-eating-corndog-at-january-6th-riot

U.S.—The death toll is continuing to rise in connection with the devastating January 6th riots, as one of the attendees has died of a heart attack a year-and-a-half after he was pictured eating a corndog there. 

"Over a year after this horrific attack on our holy democracy, the catastrophic death toll continues to rise," said Congressman Adam Schiff. "The death of Bob Billings of a massive heart attack after eating one of the artery-clogging corndogs sold at the Capitol Riot again reminds us of how deadly and dark this dark-deadly day was. That must be, like, a thousand dead now. Those of us still here are lucky to be alive."

Congress is investigating more charges that can be brought against Trump in connection with Billings' death, in addition to the other casualties—such as those who got in car accidents on the way home from the rally, those who died of January 6th-connected myocarditis, and those who died of heartbreak due to Biden being inaugurated.

"It may be many years before we really know the true death toll of January 6th, but you can be sure we will continue to talk about it until it no longer effectively raises campaign funds for us," said Schiff. 

At publishing time, Congress announced the additional January 6th death of a protestor who claimed to have dirt on Hillary Clinton.

-------------------

This really needs to be brought up at the next "show"...

• Haha 1

Good thing inflation, gas prices, the border crisis, massive government spending, major crime and all the rest is well under control so the liberals now have time to produce a series of sitcoms. 

53 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I do think it does.  By unbiased law enforcement agencies, not a partisan hack made-for-TV dog and pony show. :dunno: 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So when do we get the other side of the story? It’s a one sided affair as of now. Why didn’t Pelosi let the minority leader pick the Republican members as is the usual way of doing things? Why did she get to pick them? 

Jesus. I always knew you were a prik but I never actually thought you were stupid. Until now.

McCarthy specifically chose Jim Jordan and Jim Banks because he knew Pelosi would reject them due to their direct involvement with the events of Jan. 6. Then McCarthy can throw up his hands and about the makeup of the committee that he's trying to stonewall anyway, and partisan hacks can jump on yet another Republican lie as "evidence" that the legitimate investigation isn't. 

They were both potential witnesses in the investigation.  You can't have them also helping to run it. You know, the fox investigating the missing chickens and all.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I do think it does.  By unbiased law enforcement agencies, not a partisan hack made-for-TV dog and pony show. :dunno: 

Very partisan using the Presidents Attorney General to disprove the Presidents lies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Jesus. I always knew you were a but I never actually thought you were stupid. Until now.

McCarthy specifically chose Jim Jordan and Jim Banks because he knew Pelosi would reject them due to their direct involvement with the events of Jan. 6. Then McCarthy can throw up his hands and about the makeup of the committee that he's trying to stonewall anyway, and partisan hacks can jump on yet another Republican lie as "evidence" that the legitimate investigation isn't. 

They were both potential witnesses in the investigation.  You can't have them also helping to run it. You know, the fox investigating the missing chickens and all.

What do you liberals do in private when they realize they live in a fantasy land?  Do you flog yourself? Or just punch yourself over and over?

10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Very partisan using the Presidents Attorney General to disprove the Presidents lies.

ONE-SIDED!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Clownzo being Clownzo. 😂

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What do you liberals do in private when they realize they live in a fantasy land?  Do you flog yourself? Or just punch yourself over and over?

No one knows.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

states have the right to send alternate electorals, and presidents have the right to challenge, just as liberals have the right to challenge the results of the 2016 election for 4 years over russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not based on fraudulent claims, they don't. That's actually a violation of federal law. Trump's court cases were legal. Trump initially claiming fraud was legal. Until he started raising money for it and instigated a riot over it, and attempted to obstruct official government proceedings over it. Multiple federal laws were broken. And Donnie is a traitor to the country he "ran" for 4 miserable years.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Not based on fraudulent claims, they don't. That's actually a violation of federal law. Trump's court cases were legal. Trump initially claiming fraud was legal. Until he started raising money for it and instigated a riot over it, and attempted to obstruct official government proceedings over it. Multiple federal laws were broken. And Donnie is a traitor to the country he "ran" for 4 miserable years.

It's funny to see nut bags like this come out of the woodwork running back to a site to blabber on about a sitcom that the liberals put on prime time. 

You got tired from screaming RUSSIA for 4 years so you took a break. Now you want to jump in a try some new 'get him' skeam. 

You don't give a crap what's going on in this country. Your TDS simply instructs you to GET TRUMP!!! :cry:

17 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I guess we will see it in court then. Just like his taxes. And OMG, the Meuller “probe”. “Miserable years”. Lol. We were kickin ass. And that kills you, because you don’t care about this country.  

So when Sammy The Bull testified against Gotti, JG wasn’t entitled to a proper defense. Some Americans you clowns are. 

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Since when, please show me the states that have laws that say they can send alternate electors rather than the one's selected by voters and certified by the state.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess we will see it in court then. Just like his taxes. And OMG, the Meuller “probe”. “Miserable years”. Lol. We were kickin ass. And that kills you, because you don’t care about this country.  

Almost 60% of registered Republicans believe that left-wingers were responsible for the Jan. 6 attack. Know what that means? You and your ilk have a really tough time with critical thought and reality. Your post is a perfect example of that. It's interesting that you'd say I don't care about this country when you're still supporting the treasonous, brain-dead blob of hanging flesh that tried his damnedest to destroy the bedrock principle of peaceful transfer of power and I'm the one hoping he goes to prison, or at least doesn't get elected again. If Joe Biden does the same thing, I'll call his ass out for it too. But he hasn't, and won't. Because Trump was singularly awful in pretty much every way.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I said that the dog and pony show was partisan hacks; I never spoke about the witnesses.  

I would ask again why the AG isn't doing this investigation and instead a partisan Congressional committee is, but the Lefties on this board have proven unwilling to answer it.  :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Almost 60% of registered Republicans believe that left-wingers were responsible for the Jan. 6 attack. Know what that means? You and your ilk have a really tough time with critical thought and reality. Your post is a perfect example of that. It's interesting that you'd say I don't care about this country when you're still supporting the treasonous, brain-dead blob of hanging flesh that tried his damnedest to destroy the bedrock principle of peaceful transfer of power and I'm the one hoping he goes to prison, or at least doesn't get elected again. If Joe Biden does the same thing, I'll call his ass out for it too. But he hasn't, and won't. Because Trump was singularly awful in pretty much every way.

I’m supporting a fair process to find out the truth, blob or not. It’s the American way. I wasn’t polled so the 60 pct doesn’t include me. And the first year and half of Biden is worse than the last year of Trump, at the height of a pandemic. Miserable years. What a jackass. 

8 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Except for every way having to do with America's prosperity. 

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Since when, please show me the states that have laws that say they can send alternate electors rather than the one's selected by voters and certified by the state.  

https://www.aei.org/politics-and-public-opinion/can-state-legislatures-directly-appoint-their-own-electors/

I would say its debatable

Hawaii sent alternate electors in 1962 I believe

38 minutes ago, Fnord said:

cool story bro, idiots like you fighting every second from the moment he was elected made this country what we see today, I am glad he fought and kept fighting, its something only democrats do, pout, whine, cry and throw a tantrum to get their way.  It works sometimes.  I commend him from using their playbook

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I said that the dog and pony show was partisan hacks; I never spoke about the witnesses.  

I would ask again why the AG isn't doing this investigation and instead a partisan Congressional committee is, but the Lefties on this board have proven unwilling to answer it.  :dunno: 

As far as the AG I point you to his original statement.  Reads to me that they were starting at the bottom and will work their way up.  And considering the scope, that probably is going to take time.

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thursday, June 24, 2021

Statement of Attorney General Merrick B. Garland on the Investigation into the January 6th Attack on the Capitol

U.S. Attorney General Merrick B. Garland’s statement on the investigation into the January 6th Attack on the Capitol:  

“The Department of Justice reached several benchmarks in our investigation into the January 6th attack on the U.S. Capitol.

“We have now crossed the threshold of 500 arrests, including the 100th arrest of a defendant on charges of assaulting a federal law enforcement officer. This morning, we arrested our first defendant on charges that include assaulting a member of the news media.

“I could not be more proud of the extraordinary effort by investigators and prosecutors to hold accountable those who engaged in criminal acts that day. Particular credit goes to those serving as prosecutors and agents in Washington, D.C., as well as those in FBI field offices and U.S. Attorney’s Offices across the country, and with the Department’s National Security Division.

“Our efforts to bring criminal charges are not possible without the continued assistance of the American public. To date, we have received their more than 200,000 digital tips.   

“I assure the American people that the Department of Justice will continue to follow the facts in this case and charge what the evidence supports to hold all January 6th perpetrators accountable.”

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Because you have declared this a dog and pony show run by hacks, you can then ignore any and all findings?  Also, how much of this show have you actually watched before you reached your conclusion?

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Answer my question first.

I did.

18 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

As far as the AG I point you to his original statement.  Reads to me that they were starting at the bottom and will work their way up.  And considering the scope, that probably is going to take time.

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thursday, June 24, 2021

Statement of Attorney General Merrick B. Garland on the Investigation into the January 6th Attack on the Capitol

U.S. Attorney General Merrick B. Garland’s statement on the investigation into the January 6th Attack on the Capitol:  

“The Department of Justice reached several benchmarks in our investigation into the January 6th attack on the U.S. Capitol.

“We have now crossed the threshold of 500 arrests, including the 100th arrest of a defendant on charges of assaulting a federal law enforcement officer. This morning, we arrested our first defendant on charges that include assaulting a member of the news media.

“I could not be more proud of the extraordinary effort by investigators and prosecutors to hold accountable those who engaged in criminal acts that day. Particular credit goes to those serving as prosecutors and agents in Washington, D.C., as well as those in FBI field offices and U.S. Attorney’s Offices across the country, and with the Department’s National Security Division.

“Our efforts to bring criminal charges are not possible without the continued assistance of the American public. To date, we have received their more than 200,000 digital tips.   

“I assure the American people that the Department of Justice will continue to follow the facts in this case and charge what the evidence supports to hold all January 6th perpetrators accountable.”

AG didn't investigate Watergate either, it was the house.  Probably has something to do with not politicizing the justice department also.