You left out Gutterboy. 

2-1

Just now, craftsman said:

:lol::banana:

Tell us again you aren't utilit99/

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

2-1

Tell us again you aren't utilit99/

You are so twisted by your own mind. Trolls refuse to stay on topic. 

Just so they don't have to talk about the reality of the left going after a person for almost 7 years and still keep trying. And you vote for this.

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Horseman for one.

Utilit99 for another. 

justin is another, he said that pelosi ripping up paper was an assault on Trump :lol:  What a puzzy.

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I was not engaging in the discussion and got pulled in anyway....

Again- go read. 

🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

justin is another, he said that pelosi ripping up paper was an assault on Trump :lol:  What a puzzy.

3-1

Just now, jerryskids said:

Address my point first, then remind me what your Tucker deflection is.

I addressed your point by calling into question your definition of MSM.

The deflection ball squarely is in your court, because you kept deflecting by saying I'm deflecting, which is projecting. Plus, you fabricated that I believe MSM without question it, which is false because I question everything.

You're deflecting, projecting and fabricating, all while not answering a direct question.

Typical MAGA behavior. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

3-1

Rusty. 3-2

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rusty. 3-2

Okay...score accepted.

Also note, I did not include you. I generally think you are okay but you get caught up in some wacky thoughts at times and you let that override common sense. 

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Oh shut up Rusty, like you've never insulted anyone, please.

Big difference between insulting and having to resort to name-calling and insults because one doesn't have the facts and intelligence to hold their own in a discussion.

I know that in debating stuff here that you're going to back it up with facts, through links or whatever, and mix in your usual insults and name-calling.

The MAGA monkeys already are spinning conspiracy theories into the Trump raid, without anything to back that up.

Partisanship will never occur with democrats in power. Never. The department of justice needs to be flushed down the toilet.

Former Vice President Mike Pence demanded that the "appearance of continued partisanship" by the Justice Department be addressed after the "unprecedented" raid on former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home.

"I share the deep concern of millions of Americans over the unprecedented search of the personal residence of President Trump," Pence tweeted Tuesday. "No former President of the United States has ever been subject to a raid of their personal residence in American history."

"After years where FBI agents were found to be acting on political motivation during our administration, the appearance of continued partisanship by the Justice Department must be addressed," Pence said, adding that the raid "undermines public confidence in our system of justice."

Hypothetical question for the Trump defenders in here:

What evidence-if uncovered in this raid- would make you say "Huh...well yeah this guy deserves what is coming"?

Oh Jesus.... What a shltshow... 

This clown gets it but, the local centrists don't.... Awesome.

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

What evidence-if uncovered in this raid- would make you say "Huh...well yeah this guy deserves what is coming"?

If they found Jimmy Hoffa's head in the safe, with a bullet in it, and the gun that fired it with Trump's prints on it, they'd still say Antifa or BLM staged it.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

If they found Jimmy Hoffa's head in the safe, with a bullet in it, and the gun that fired it with Trump's prints on it, they'd still say Antifa or BLM staged it and that this will inspire Putin to launch nukes at New York City amid an unexpected civil war in the United States.

TBF- That is really only JustinCharge. 

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Evidence of a crime. Not a process crime, but a real crime. And not anything that has occurred before to others but not pursued. I’d say it has to be unique and glaring. This “national archives “ bullshit isn’t going to cut it. 

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

Sounds like the Biden supporters are losing their shlt. They just want to derail the topic and morph it into a slap fight. 

Who are the Biden supporters?

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Evidence of a crime. Not a process crime, but a real crime. And not anything that has occurred before to others but not pursued. I’d say it has to be unique and glaring. This “national archives “ bullshit isn’t going to cut it. 

So something more than just "illegally removed original copies of official documents"?

10 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

TBF- That is really only JustinCharge. 

Yeah, I know. I took that part out.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'll use Mooney's words when he was asked who are the right wing posters:

25 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Dude you are here- you see who they are..no need to play dumb

How many years of Trump investigations have been going on now?

Several Democrats who supported the raid of former President Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate Monday previously criticized him for allegedly trying to "weaponize" the Justice Department on a number of different issues.

In a September 2019 tweet, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., accused Trump of trying to "weaponize" the Justice Department after it began investigating automakers who had reached a deal with California regarding fuel efficiency standards.

"The Department of Justice’s frivolous investigation of automakers who reached an agreement with California on new fuel efficiency standards is an effort to weaponize law enforcement for partisan political purposes," Pelosi wrote. "This sham investigation must end now."

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I'll use Mooney's words when he was asked who are the right wing posters:

Just because people don't like Trump doesn't make them Biden supporters.  There are very few of them here.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Just because people don't like Trump doesn't make them Biden supporters.  There are very few of them here.

Honestly I care more about this injustice against Trump right now that what liberal for for who. 

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

How many years of Trump investigations have been going on now?

Several Democrats who supported the raid of former President Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate Monday previously criticized him for allegedly trying to "weaponize" the Justice Department on a number of different issues.

In a September 2019 tweet, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., accused Trump of trying to "weaponize" the Justice Department after it began investigating automakers who had reached a deal with California regarding fuel efficiency standards.

"The Department of Justice’s frivolous investigation of automakers who reached an agreement with California on new fuel efficiency standards is an effort to weaponize law enforcement for partisan political purposes," Pelosi wrote. "This sham investigation must end now."

Both sides are hypocrites.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yeah that concept is lost on utilit99

Did this dude just go back to back comments switching logins... WTF..

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Both sides are hypocrites.

I don't doubt it but I think these are simply different things than what is in this thread. There is no comparison that I know of that equals what the left has been doing to Trump. Short of assassination attempts. 

It's beyond outrageous and everyone knows it. The democrats are so guilty of harassment above and beyond. And the DOJ has been reprehensible  in how they have joined into this debacle. 

21 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So something more than just "illegally removed original copies of official documents"?

Depends what the documents are about. 

The boxes in question contained mementos from Trump's presidency.  

Give us that paperweight back!!11!

Nice work Dems.  🤣

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

Did this dude just go back to back comments switching logins... WTF..

Yes he did and didn’t think we’d notice :lol: 

24 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Anyone think Trump will show the search warrant?

Never had one served to me. Is that public information after the fact?

And if you were served a warrant, would you be posting it online?

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Never had one served to me. Is that public information after the fact?

And if you were served a warrant, would you be posting it online?

If I felt that they were in the wrong then yes.  I would do would I needed to do in order to prove I did nothing wrong.  I think most people would try and prove their innocence, especially if they were a public figure.

29 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If I felt that they were in the wrong then yes.  I would do would I needed to do in order to prove I did nothing wrong.  I think most people would try and prove their innocence, especially if they were a public figure.

Most likely. But I think it's already public information unless the judge orders it sealed. Or, if it is part of a court file. 

I'm no lawyer though. My guess is, if it goes bad for the DOJ, Trump will share it ad nauseum. If it gets traction, the liberals and the DOJ will share it ad nauseum after they take him to court....yet again. 

I guess it is sealed but Trump can release the list of documents that are seized by the FBI.

So surprising. 

Florida judge who approved FBI raid on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago once represented Jeffrey Epstein's employees

A federal magistrate judge in Florida who signed the search warrant to allow the FBI to raid former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate had represented several of convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s employees in connection to a sex trafficking investigation, according to a report.

24 minutes ago, craftsman said:

So surprising. 

Florida judge who approved FBI raid on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago once represented Jeffrey Epstein's employees

A federal magistrate judge in Florida who signed the search warrant to allow the FBI to raid former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate had represented several of convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s employees in connection to a sex trafficking investigation, according to a report.

This was posted 5 pages ago, Utilit99, come on man, keep up.

37 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Guy gets high and decides to go the naked and get some twinkies. On his way back he sees three nuns and jumps in  a bush laughing. The nuns investigate. The Biden supporter, sticks only his d!ck out of the bush. One nun grabs it and he threw a twinky out. Second nun does the same. He throws his last twinkey. Third nun started pulling. No Twinkie. Keeps trying. Looks at her sisters and says, “I got Vaseline!!!”

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This was posted 5 pages ago, Utilit99, come on man, keep up.

OK mdc. I don't have the time in my day to keep track of every post on this site like you.