craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

38 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So you think the summer 2020 riots were not driven by George Floyd and opportunists seizing the chance to get free stuff and burn things.

You think Biden somehow was behind those riots.

😂

Somebody kept bailing them out and publicly egging them on.  

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Don't you find it a little odd that BLM just went poof after the election? It's al.ost like the MSM got the result it wanted and shifted to how awesome Biden was. :dunno:

Don’t you find it odd that Trump himself claimed the riots would get worse if Biden were elected? But now that they’ve gone poof, Trumpers claim Biden controlled the riots all along? :dunno: 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, nobody said:

I know you are a teacher so you may not understand how this stuff works, but when you work in a field with powerful people and you are taking an action that will piss off a bunch of powerful people, you usually make sure your boss knows about it.

We don't live in the ivory tower wonderland utopia where people just follow the letter of the law and that protects them.  The political blow back on this would need to be prepared for and understood.  Clearly the white house is lying or the FBI head is inept.

We have no idea how much unilateral action is given to the FBI or the DOJ. Do you have some insider knowledge of that? 

And the White House statement would clearly just be, "We stand by the scope and investigation of the FBI and will allow them to present their evidence in this case." That isn't that hard to prepare for. 

We really need to stop the left and the right fighting over everything.

We are one country and need to start acting like it. This goes for the politicians but also for citizens. Your political party does not care about you so you should quit caring about it so much.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

We are one country and need to start acting like it. This goes for the politicians but also for citizens. Your political party does not care about you so you should quit caring about it so much.

I agree with you.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Don’t you find it odd that Trump himself claimed the riots would get worse if Biden were elected? But now that they’ve gone poof, Trumpers claim Biden controlled the riots all along? :dunno: 

I didn't know about this conspiracy theory until today, that Biden somehow was the puppet master behind the summer 2020 riots.

🤣

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

This is why I have high hopes for the Forward party.

• Haha 1

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I didn't know about this conspiracy theory until today, that Biden somehow was the puppet master behind the summer 2020 riots.

🤣

Someone was bailing them out. And egging them on. 

The establishment is not afraid of Trump; they harness him.  He harnesses his ability to play the rogue outsider.

DeSantis is genuinely anti (federal) establishment though. Time to resurge Trump's popularity. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Someone was bailing them out. And egging them on. 

Was that something Alex Jones said during one of his unsubstantiated rants?

😂

17 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Insane.  They really don't want him to run in 2024.

Probably the opposite. 

This seems to have serious kayfabe energy.

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This is why I have high hopes for the Forward party.

Andrew Yang thinks the raid on Trump is an unjust prosecution.   

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Was that something Alex Jones said during one of his unsubstantiated rants?

😂

You’re just ignorant. Carry on with your juvenile trolling. You’re sad. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re just ignorant. Carry on with your juvenile trolling. You’re sad. 

I double-dog dare you to post a credible link to this Biden nonsense.

😂

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

I said the MSM, not Biden.  Did you hit your head again? :(

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I said the MSM, not Biden.  Did you hit your head again? :(

Answer my earlier question, please. What do you consider MSM?

23 minutes ago, MDC said:

Biden didn't control anything.  He isn't even in control of his own body movements.  

Yes the Liberals and MSM can ramp up things and get people excited and then just ignore it and settle everyone down.  It isn't that difficult.   

Don't act dumb and pretend we are saying they have dome special red button that says off.  

Are race relations fixed?  If so, how were they able to ramp up and then turn off in a matter of a year or 2?  Seems like we should take notes on this for next time race relations ramp up.  We can cool them down much quicker if we learn what we did here.  

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Answer my earlier question, please. What do you consider MSM?

When was this question?

Since when does Pelosi not have any "insider information"? Maybe the "reporter" should ask Pelosi's husband what he knows. :lol:

"To have a warrant, you need justification." Since when? :lol:

Nancy Pelosi reacts to FBI raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi reacted to the FBI raid on former President Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on Tuesday.

Pelosi says she does not have any insider information, but expects that authorities must have had "justification" for the raid. The FBI executed a search warrant on Trump's resort on Monday, seeking documents that the former president had taken from the White House while leaving office in 2021.

"All I know about that is what is in the public domain. I was surprised that it flashed on my phone last evening, so I don't really have too much to say except that to have a visit like that, you need a warrant. To have a warrant, you need justification. And that says that no one is above the law, not even a president or a former president of the United States," Pelosi, D-Calif., told MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

When was this question?

Last post of previous page.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Last post of previous page.

The MSM is comprised of news sources that centrists like yourself and @Sean Mooneybelieve unconditionally. 

44 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Agree

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The MSM is comprised of news sources that centrists like yourself and @Sean Mooneybelieve unconditionally. 

Name the sources I believe unconditionally.

There is a difference between buy without question versus thinking "they are probably more credible"

25 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Biden didn't control anything.  He isn't even in control of his own body movements.  

Yes the Liberals and MSM can ramp up things and get people excited and then just ignore it and settle everyone down.  It isn't that difficult.   

Don't act dumb and pretend we are saying they have dome special red button that says off.  

Are race relations fixed?  If so, how were they able to ramp up and then turn off in a matter of a year or 2?  Seems like we should take notes on this for next time race relations ramp up.  We can cool them down much quicker if we learn what we did here.  

The better posts like this one just go ignored while they deflect about the definition of MSM.  Horrible red herring ad hominem posters in here.  They'd loose a debate with grade-schoolers.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don't believe any news source unconditionally.

Are you suggesting that the truth likes in extremist information sources that should  be believed unconditionally?

Do you lump in Fox and Tucker Carlson with MSM?

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

The better posts like this one just go ignored while they deflect about the definition of MSM.  Horrible red herring ad hominem posters in here.  They'd loose a debate with grade-schoolers.  

Rusty would be the first one eliminated. 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I don't believe any news source unconditionally.

Are you suggesting that the truth likes in extremist information sources that should  be believed unconditionally?

Do you lump in Fox and Tucker Carlson with MSM?

Please stop, Captain Deflection.

Don Lemon famously speculated that the riots might help the Dems. Other Left sources did as well.  And magically the riots went away, and with them any urgency to fix whatever problems were important enough to riot and occupy cities.

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Pot meet kettle.

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

We have no idea how much unilateral action is given to the FBI or the DOJ. Do you have some insider knowledge of that? 

And the White House statement would clearly just be, "We stand by the scope and investigation of the FBI and will allow them to present their evidence in this case." That isn't that hard to prepare for. 

Again.  I'm not talking about the FBI head RACI that he got on orientation here.  It's very likely that the FBI and DOJ aren't required to report action to the white house.  

I'm talking about common sense actions people who are good at their job will take.  That's what leaders do.  They don't need to be told that if you're going to piss off 20% of the country and several powerful people, that you should inform people who might care about that.  If they don't, they likely kill their career.  It's the difference between a leader and doer.  A doer needs to be told what to do.  A leader knows what to do.

For example, if you had a student who's family was close friends with the super intendent and donated millions of dollars to the school, and you found out the student cheated on a test.  You are likely required to report that to your principal and have consequences determined by whatever school rules exist, but regardless, if you were going to fail this hypothetical student, you should probably report it because it would be in your best interest to get top cover and it's good practice not to blindside your boss.  The principal isn't required to report that to the super intendent, but the principal should if the principal wants to keep his or her job even though there is likely no rule to report it up.   This is basic.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

:lol:

These focking Trumpers are just a bunch of hysterical drama queen teenage girls.

Oh boy. What a take.

These f'n Biden robot followers are just a bunch of violent hysterical drama queen teenage transexuals. 

Is that how it works? 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Pot meet kettle.

What is the MSM!?!?!111  Says life loser guidance counselor.  🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

:lol:

These focking Trumpers are just a bunch of hysterical drama queen teenage girls.

I'd be saying the same thing if Trump had Obama's home raided.  You may not believe me but it's true.  This sets a historic precedent. Raiding and arresting former presidents is now on the table.

If this overreach doesn't turn out the right in November, we deserve whatever we get moving forward. Thanks Democrats, this won't work out the way you want it to.

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Again.  I'm not talking about the FBI head RACI that he got on orientation here.  It's very likely that the FBI and DOJ aren't required to report action to the white house.  

I'm talking about common sense actions people who are good at their job will take.  That's what leaders do.  They don't need to be told that if you're going to piss off 20% of the country and several powerful people, that you should inform people who might care about that.  If they don't, they likely kill their career.  It's the difference between a leader and doer.  A doer needs to be told what to do.  A leader knows what to do.

For example, if you had a student who's family was close friends with the super intendent and donated millions of dollars to the school, and you found out the student cheated on a test.  You are likely required to report that to your principal and have consequences determined by whatever school rules exist, but regardless, if you were going to fail this hypothetical student, you should probably report it because it would be in your best interest to get top cover and it's good practice not to blindside your boss.  The principal isn't required to report that to the super intendent, but the principal should if the principal wants to keep his or her job even though there is likely no rule to report it up.   This is basic.

Leader and doers aside- if Garland, or Wray, or whoever felt this was the right course of action they can stand behind that.

In your example- the policy is fairly laid out on cheating. I would follow that process to the letter of the law and the principal would see the write up come across their desk. It would fly up the chain of command and be addressed when needed. What the Tweet I responded to is advocating would be- student cheats, I fail them, and then the Principal says "You were justified to fail them but didn't tell me so you're fired."

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

What is the MSM!?!?!111  Says life loser guidance counselor.  🤣

"Horrible red herring ad hominem posters in here."

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Please stop, Captain Deflection.

Don Lemon famously speculated that the riots might help the Dems. Other Left sources did as well.  And magically the riots went away, and with them any urgency to fix whatever problems were important enough to riot and occupy cities.

You're projecting, deflecting, fabricating and spouting off alt-righty buzz terms such as MSM.

Projecting: You're kind of like Putin in accusing the other side of what you actually do or are going to do yourself.

Deflecting: I asked you about Fox and Tucker Carson, and you answered with Don Lemon and left sources. 

Fabricating: I've never said I believe any news source unconditionally.

Spouting off: MSM is an alt-righty buzz word to lump in sources that put out information with which they disagree. You're just making up your own definition of it. 

You're just operating with the typical MAGA playbook and represent from which a large section of our population needs to retreat. 

1 minute ago, Reality said:

If this overreach doesn't turn out the repair in November, we deserve whatever we get moving forward. Thanks Democrats, this won't work out the way you want it to.

Always remember that quality cheating beats turnout every time. 

Our whole department of "justice" needs to be scrubbed and rebuilt.  

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're projecting, deflecting, fabricating and spouting off alt-righty buzz terms such as MSM.

Projecting: You're kind of like Putin in accusing the other side of what you actually do or are going to do yourself.

Deflecting: I asked you about Fox and Tucker Carson, and you answered with Don Lemon and left sources. 

Fabricating: I've never said I believe any news source unconditionally.

Spouting off: MSM is an alt-righty buzz word to lump in sources that put out information with which they disagree. You're just making up your own definition of it. 

You're just operating with the typical MAGA playbook and represent from which a large section of our population needs to retreat. 

What a beta, low T cuck

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Exactly.  What is the MSM!?!?!111  Says life loser guidance counselor.  🤣

Just now, Horseman said:

Exactly.  What is the MSM!?!?!111  Says life loser guidance counselor.  🤣

Now do that thing where you cry about people being mean to you on here. 🤣

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What a beta, low T cuck

Horseman's vomitous logic