craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

38 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm not going to sift through all the pages to see if it already has been posted, but I think it's important to note that Trump appointed this judge.

https://www.medadmbjmc.in/judge-bruce-reinhart-was-appointed-by-who-the-florida-man-who-ordered-the-fbi-to-raid-the-trump-residence/

Great source. You Fockin loser. 

43 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm not going to sift through all the pages to see if it already has been posted, but I think it's important to note that Trump appointed this judge.

https://www.medadmbjmc.in/judge-bruce-reinhart-was-appointed-by-who-the-florida-man-who-ordered-the-fbi-to-raid-the-trump-residence/

Your response.

42 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah but....

My prediction.

12 minutes ago, Horseman said:

D. Life Loser - deflect, I never said that, 🤡

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I didn't say he was..

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Just now, Horseman said:

Your response.

My prediction.

:thumbsup:

Again- you have nothing. It's just embarrassing at this point for you. Have some self dignity. Having to make up things I said to try to make a point is sad. 

Can we all agree Trump didn't appoint judge Bruce Reinhart?  That it was just cuck posting?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again- you have nothing. It's just embarrassing at this point for you. Have some self dignity. Having to make up things I said to try to make a point is sad. 

Or you could just say that you didn't mean to agree with him when you said "Yeah".

Yeah - yes - used to express agreement in answer to a question, request, or offer or with an earlier statement.

Foking English teacher.  :lol:

• Haha 1

I know I'm late to the thread, but has it been pointed out the safes that the KGB broke into were empty and that many of these "documents" are newspaper articles (nobody loves Trump more than Trump) and family photos, per his kids. Maybe a bunch of Biden "I did that!!" stickers. It's almost like Trump anticipated this raid. 

The baller move would have been leaving boxes of his turds inside the safes. Yeah, go ahead and confiscate this, b!tches. :banana:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Or you could just say that you didn't mean to agree with him when you said "Yeah".

Yeah - yes - used to express agreement in answer to a question, request, or offer or with an earlier statement.

Foking English teacher.  :lol:

No..I was only saying what the counter piece would be. 

In fact in that instance, "yeah" is most often used in a sarcastic manner to express disbelief.

That's right- I am an English teacher. You are just a whiny fooking baby  🤣

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

That's right- I am an English teacher. You are just a whiny fooking  🤣

I'm an adjective verb.

:first: 

Nice work English teacher. 

:lol:

• Haha 3

So can someone tell me what they found if they’ve released it yet? I don’t feel like sifting through this many damn pages of arguments to check 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

So can someone tell me what they found if they’ve released it yet? I don’t feel like sifting through this many damn pages of arguments to check 

Nothing yet. Dems want to drag this out til midterms.

Don't worry, there are many more liberal stunts to come.

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I'm an adjective verb.

:lol: I am not a monster!!! I am an English teacher!!! :lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I'm an adjective verb.

Now try to deflect or change topics after you've been proven wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

First I would have to be proven wrong.  Plus low intelligence debating is your specialty.   

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

What does this have to do with the raid genius?

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

What does this have to do with the raid genius?

Horseman is the one who derailed here- ask him. 

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

First I would have to be proven wrong.  Plus low intelligence debating is your specialty.   

He stops debating when he has no hope in site and he starts with deflecting and name calling.

He's like taco breath and starts new threads to distract.

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

:rolleyes:

Just now, craftsman said:

He stops debating when he has no hope in site and he starts with deflecting and name calling.

Horseman lied about what I said and then constructed an argument against it. You both could at least try to be honest

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Eventually just emojis because he has the writing skills of a third grader. 

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Yep. The required skills of an English teacher here in the US.

"The National Archives did not ‘find’ anything, they were given, upon request, Presidential Records in an ordinary and routine process to ensure the preservation of my legacy and in accordance with the Presidential Records Act," Trump said in a February statement, adding that Democrats "are in search of their next scam."

The matter was referred to the Justice Department by NARA.

An FBI source confirmed that FBI agents from Washington, D.C., on the bureau's Evidence Response Team conducted the raid and notified the Miami Field Office just before doing so. 

A separate source familiar with the raid told Fox News agents brought a "safe cracker" and cracked a "relatively new" safe in Mar-a-Lago but found "nothing in it."

Clinton used a personal email server to house classified information during her time as Secretary of State, which became a major issue of contention during her 2016 president run against Trump. The FBI completed its investigation in July 2016 under then Director James Comey, who called Clinton’s handling of extremely sensitive information "extremely careless," but did not recommend criminal charges. 

Now it's being reported that the FBI thoroughly went through Melania's wardrobe.

It is expected that we will see the soon to be released video of the KGB running around the compound, wearing Melania's panties like ski masks. Maybe making some Hot Soup. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, phillybear said:

Now it's being reported that the FBI thoroughly went through Melania's wardrobe.

It is expected that we will see the soon to be released video of the KGB running around the compound, wearing Melania's panties like ski masks. Maybe making some Hot Soup. 

Third world stuff.  Welcome to the tetra-dome. 

1 hour ago, phillybear said:

:lol::banana:

Garland is an absolute disgrace. Thanks Obama 

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Same clowns that dig up the Logan act to go after Mike Flynn. 

Gutterboy thinks the cop on the beat is the gestapo but the FBI and DOJ are choir boys  who would never abuse their power and position.  The hypocrisy is thick with this guy. 

Even the green party, the forward party, everyone but the ultra liberals are looking at each other like......whoa.  

3 hours ago, Horseman said:

Writing skills require hyphenation of third-grader.