craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

7 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Gotta agree here. That was intentional. No way a life long politician doesn't know this is wrong. No way.

A lifelong politician and a lawyer who had the bacKstory of the Rose lawfirm Records. 

Conduct more deliberate one could not find and I doubt the objectivity of those who would claim otherwise.

39 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

How that could possibly happen, how anyone could be that irresponsible...

Shockingly the party of hypocrites is nowhere to be found. 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

If you want a real good laugh(or scare if you are me), check out the amount of times Reality posts about me, without me even being around. I'm the Jodie Foster to his John Hinckley Jr.   :unsure:

personal attack.  liberal bot. 000110101 beep boop.

you knew honchos personal attack subroutine would activate in response to bidens documents.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

But personally I’ve never been impressed by this sort of story, beginning with Hillary’s emails. I always figure that screwups are much more likely than deliberate wrongdoing. 

did you feel that way when there were gaps in the white house watergate audio tapes?  was that a simple screwup with the foot pedal by the secretary?  do you think nixon should have been pardoned?

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

did you feel that way when there were gaps in the white house watergate audio tapes?  was that a simple screwup with the foot pedal by the secretary?  do you think nixon should have been pardoned?

Well I was 6 when that happened, but what I recall is that Nixon was forced to resign because he tries to coverup an actual series of crimes. So I don’t think it’s really analogous. 

On 8/14/2022 at 7:45 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

I have myriad problems with this statement

Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law and not a viable defense. 

A cop isn't going to let you out of a ticket because you claim you didn't know you were 15 mph over the speed limit.

If you killed your wife with a pistol, no way in hell you're going to get off by saying you thought the gun wasn't loaded and that you pointed the weapon at her face and pulled the trigger just to scare her.

Clownzo is of the mindset that he can get away with whatever he wants to. He is a deranged narcissist and sociopath. 

As the planet's No. 1 political figure, he should have known or been advised on what he could take and the legal ramifications of illegally taking and lying about the possession of highly classified documents. 

I think he gets charged, convicted of something and gets jail time.

And he focking deserves it. 

😂🤡

Probably time to go ahead and prep the FBI raids, as a country, we need to see consistency. 

On 1/10/2023 at 9:33 AM, Reality said:

Outstanding.

rusty is banging off the walls of his padded cell right now.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

rusty is banging off the walls of his padded cell right now.

Keep telling yourself that, whittle butthurt boy.

😂

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Keep telling yourself that, whittle butthurt boy.

😂

Thud, thud, thud, thud, thud, thud, thud...

• Like 1

You could spend a good while reading through this thread and laughing at all of the hysterical liberals that were doing a victory lap. Notably Rusty, the court jester. What a maroon. 

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Probably time to go ahead and prep the FBI raids, as a country, we need to see consistency. 

If a former potus, with declassification authority was subjected to what he was subjected to, a former VP without declass authority should be subjected to the same at the least. 

33 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

If a former potus, with declassification authority was subjected to what he was subjected to, a former VP without declass authority should be subjected to the same at the least. 

Yes but, Trump is bad and Biden is good, so Biden can do things without issue that would be considered vile if Trump did them.....and this is what a cult looks like....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Yes but, Trump is bad and Biden is good, so Biden can do things without issue that would be considered vile if Trump did them.....and this is what a cult looks like....

Well if you want people to think everything is on the up and up you have to at least put on a show. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Well if you want people to think everything is on the up and up you have to at least put on a show. 

Normally.....but look at the Democrats over the last six years....they lost any sense of shame....they lied relentlessly, and deeply...and when caught pretend it didn't happen....and PEOPLE......STILL......VOTE......FOR THEM

When you think of Democrats, liberals, think of liberalism as a religion....sorta like Christianity but perhaps more close would be Islam.....

If you agree with them, if you confirm and follow then you are righteous and virtuous, and welcomed into the "family" and fold....if you are not....you are an infidel, evil and should be destroyed.....you must be a "believer" or else....

And as with Islam, their can only be submission, total.....  you can never speak out against it or criticize it....

THIS IS LIBERALISM......

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Normally.....but look at the Democrats over the last six years....they lost any sense of shame....they lied relentlessly, and deeply...and when caught pretend it didn't happen....and PEOPLE......STILL......VOTE......FOR THEM

When you think of Democrats, liberals, think of liberalism as a religion....sorta like Christianity but perhaps more close would be Islam.....

If you agree with them, if you confirm and follow then you are righteous and virtuous, and welcomed into the "family" and fold....if you are not....you are an infidel, evil and should be destroyed.....you must be a "believer" or else....

And as with Islam, their can only be submission, total.....  you can never speak out against it or criticize it....

THIS IS LIBERALISM......

That doesn't bode well for the Republic.

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

THIS IS LIBERALISM......

I can only think people vote for liberals because they don't want any control over their own lives. They want their leaders to think for them and tell them what to do in life. And they believe government handouts is better than working hard and having independence. 

Sounds crazy, but it's true.

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

THIS IS LIBERALISM......

I don’t think liberals lied. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

I can only think people vote for liberals because they don't want any control over their own lives. They want their leaders to think for them and tell them what to do in life. And they believe government handouts is better than working hard and having independence. 

Sounds crazy, but it's true.

For most liberals the #1 issue in the last election was women having control over their own bodies. So this seems to contradict your assertion. 

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

THIS IS LIBERALISM......

Coming from one sided with the party of acceptance. If ya ain't white, you ain't right.

😂

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

For most liberals the #1 issue in the last election was women having control over their own bodies. So this seems to contradict your assertion. 

They want to murder their kids legally. Next.

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t think liberals lied. 

I disagree.

I think the main leaders lied, provably, and then their henchmen (like Mayorkas and others) were caught in direct lies over and over, and never flinched when doing it....its sociopathy...

Just now, RLLD said:

I disagree.

I think the main leaders lied, provably, and then their henchmen (like Mayorkas and others) were caught in direct lies over and over, and never flinched when doing it....its sociopathy...

How did they lie? About what? 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Coming from one sided with the party of acceptance. If ya ain't white, you ain't right.

😂

But that is not the case is it....you can disagree and be pro=abortion within the conservative ranks, by way of example.....there is far more tolerance on the right today.

The left has taken the stance of submit or you are evil.....conform and comply....or you are a "racist" or "transphobe" or "misogynist"....the left tolerates no debate, there is no allowance of others having a valid view...

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

So, liberal politicians are the first politicians in history that have never lied. Good to know 

They want to murder their kids legally. Next.

You may believe that but liberals certainly do not. Once again you try to claim what liberals believe and you keep getting it wrong. Perhaps you should stick to what you believe. 

I am not going to sit here and list every single one, so lets do some simple examples.... he KNEW the whipping thing was a lie and propagated it..

Schiff is another notable liar....https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/adam-schiff-keeps-lying/

There are examples aplenty....and their lies were substantial and pointed, they sought to foment unrest....they are really bad people for doing this.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, liberal politicians are the first politicians in history that have never lied. Good to know 

Way to enter the conversation without any context. The claim is that liberals have lied repeatedly about everything over the last several years. I asked about what? 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Way to enter the conversation without any context. The claim is that liberals have lied repeatedly about everything over the last several years. I asked about what? 

Why? If you know they have lied why do you need an example? 

You may believe that but liberals certainly do not. Once again you try to claim what liberals believe and you keep getting it wrong. Perhaps you should stick to what you believe. 

Well, liberals are wrong.

Why if someone shoots a pregnant woman and both her and the kid die, do they charge the person with felony for  killing the kid? Depends on the state, but in general, yes.

But if a mother kills the kid, meh. It's stupid.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am not going to sit here and list every single one, so lets do some simple examples.... he KNEW the whipping thing was a lie and propagated it..

Schiff is another notable liar....https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/adam-schiff-keeps-lying/

There are examples aplenty....and their lies were substantial and pointed, they sought to foment unrest....they are really bad people for doing this.

There may be examples aplenty but these aren’t very good ones: 

1. Mayorkas MAY have learned prior that the whipping didn’t happen- all we know is that he got an email beforehand denying it, we don’t know if he even saw the email. But the whole thing is irrelevant anyhow because even if Border Patrol agents aren’t whipping these poor people, report after report shows that they DO mistreat them, sometimes very badly, and major reform is needed. That was the gist of Mayorkas’ comments and he is correct. 

2. Schiff has been one of the most honest, forthright congressmen in my memory. His supposed infamous “lie” was actually confirmed in the Mueller Report. 

These aren’t good examples. Specifically coming from a political movement which had lied repeatedly about the 2020 election, Covid, and a host of other issues. 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Well I don’t. And you haven’t offered any examples 

These are just the fun ones. But that guy lies almost every day.

Professor at Penn, truck driver, Corn Pop, gonna cure cancer, not going to shut down the economy, he's gonna shut down the VIRUS!!! 

I loved the moment he mumbled to the world that there is no federal solution to covid and that it will have to be handled at the state level. 

Start a thread about verifiable Biden lies and I bet you will get dozens of inputs all verifiable. I just don't feel like it right now. Do your own homework.

You act like you know what is going on with Biden but you never seem to know anything. Ever. You seem to just always play in defense of him without anything real behind it. You are a part of the liberal collective and that's it.

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Well, liberals are wrong.

Why if someone shoots a pregnant woman and both her and the kid die, do they charge the person with felony for  killing the kid? Depends on the state, but in general, yes.

But if a mother kills the kid, meh. It's stupid.

Again you’re moving the goalposts. I’m not going to engage in a debate about abortion with you because you obviously believe it is murder, and so to argue with you about that would be disrespectful to your core beliefs. 

My only point was that earlier you asserted that liberals want the government to tell them what to do with their lives while conservatives want the freedom to make their own choices. I think it should be evident to most people that the abortion issue (and gay rights, and trans rights) completely contradicts your claim. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Again you’re moving the goalposts. I’m not going to engage in a debate about abortion with you because you obviously believe it is murder, and so to argue with you about that would be disrespectful to your core beliefs. 

My only point was that earlier you asserted that liberals want the government to tell them what to do with their lives while conservatives want the freedom to make their own choices. I think it should be evident to most people that the abortion issue (and gay rights, and trans rights) completely contradicts your claim. 

I set the goal posts a long time ago. I don't need to "move" them.

And the latter is pushed heavily by the democrats and liberals out there. If they didn't push it, liberal voters wouldn't be so up in arms about it.

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

There may be examples aplenty but these aren’t very good ones: 

1. Mayorkas MAY have learned prior that the whipping didn’t happen- all we know is that he got an email beforehand denying it, we don’t know if he even saw the email. But the whole thing is irrelevant anyhow because even if Border Patrol agents aren’t whipping these poor people, report after report shows that they DO mistreat them, sometimes very badly, and major reform is needed. That was the gist of Mayorkas’ comments and he is correct. 

2. Schiff has been one of the most honest, forthright congressmen in my memory. His supposed infamous “lie” was actually confirmed in the Mueller Report. 

These aren’t good examples. Specifically coming from a political movement which had lied repeatedly about the 2020 election, Covid, and a host of other issues. 

We can agree to disagree on the quality of the examples. If Trump can be called out for calling his crowds larger than they were, then these guys can be called out for this.

Schiff is probably one of the more dishonest congressman I can recall, but he really comes across as the useful idiot for Schmer and Pelosi more than anything else. He dutifully does the dirty work and has no remorse for his behavior or the consequences.

The Democrats weaponized everything, they really ruined things....and now that they do not hold the house watch them decry the Republicans returning those bullying tactics back on to them.....as if they never did it themselves....and they will have NO SHAME when they do this....its remarkable. 

These are just the fun ones. But that guy lies almost every day.

Professor at Penn, truck driver, Corn Pop, gonna cure cancer, not going to shut down the economy, he's gonna shut down the VIRUS!!! 

I loved the moment he mumbled to the world that there is no federal solution to covid and that it will have to be handled at the state level. 

Start a thread about verifiable Biden lies and I bet you will get dozens of inputs all verifiable. I just don't feel like it right now. Do your own homework.

You act like you know what is going on with Biden but you never seem to know anything. Ever. You seem to just always play in defense of him without anything real behind it. You are a part of the liberal collective and that's it.

Some of what you described were predictions, not statements of fact. And some of them turned out to be wrong. I don’t personally think Joe Biden is the most truthful guy in the world. He lies plenty, sometimes over important things, usually over stupid stuff. Typical creepy politician. He’s also a racist going way back. I’m not in love with the guy, never have been. I supported him because I considered him the best chance the Democrats had to beat Trump, who in my mind was an existential disaster as President. And overall I think Biden has done a good job, even if he’s not the most honest dude. 

But that wasn’t the point of our discussion. You and others asserted that the liberals (not Biden,  but “the liberals” as a collective group) had lied for years. That’s what I continue to challenge. 

• Thanks 1