craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

2. Schiff has been one of the most honest, forthright congressmen in my memory. His supposed infamous “lie” was actually confirmed in the Mueller Report. 

This dude has a solid sense of humor, I take it all back.

🤣🤣

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Coming from one sided with the party of acceptance. If ya ain't white, you ain't right.

😂

Keep in mind how liberals use cancellation....its a modern form of excommunication.

Look at how many people have been banned, some unsuccessfully.  Hell, they tried to get Chapelle banned....  this is what happens when you fail to follow the religion and established doctrine of the party.....its very, very creepy stuff. 

14 minutes ago, Reality said:

This dude has a solid sense of humor, I take it all back.

🤣🤣

After that, why continue to adress him. He's a pathetic basement troll 

47 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

After that, why continue to adress him. He's a pathetic basement troll 

But this indicates not only that I’m wrong, but that I know I’m wrong and trying to troll you. I assure you that is not the case. I truly believe that Adam Schiff is one of the most decent, honest and thoughtful politicians we have. I’ve thought this long before Trump ever became President. 

And many liberals like me honestly believe this. There is a reason he was chosen to be chief House Manager during the first impeachment. If he had been a partisan hack (like Maxine Waters for example) Pelosi never would have chosen him.And it was the correct choice. Schiff gave some of the best speeches I have ever heard. Any objective group of jurors would have removed Trump. Of course the Republican controlled Senate was never going to do it, much to their shame. 

And please don’t call me a troll. You may disagree with me or think that I am crazy or an idiot or both. But this is what I truly believe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

But this indicates not only that I’m wrong, but that I know I’m wrong and trying to troll you. I assure you that is not the case. I truly believe that Adam Schiff is one of the most decent, honest and thoughtful politicians we have. I’ve thought this long before Trump ever became President. 

And many liberals like me honestly believe this. There is a reason he was chosen to be chief House Manager during the first impeachment. If he had been a partisan hack (like Maxine Waters for example) Pelosi never would have chosen him.And it was the correct choice. Schiff gave some of the best speeches I have ever heard. Any objective group of jurors would have removed Trump. Of course the Republican controlled Senate was never going to do it, much to their shame. 

And please don’t call me a troll. You may disagree with me or think that I am crazy or an idiot or both. But this is what I truly believe. 

Schiff was the guy that was trying to get nude photos of Trump. Of course that stupid Fock didn’t know he was being trolled, but he was dead serious. Real great guy you look up to.  

42 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Wow someone thinks Adam schiff is honest. I’ve seen it all

probably thinks Swallwell is a good guy too

I remember flipping on a liberal radio station when schiff was playing Mr. Lawyer court proceedings with all the other democrats trying to get Trump. Russia collusion blah blah blah. The hosts of the show were calling schiff masterful in how he was handling all that fake garbage. Calling him brilliant and pretty much a hero.

Those are the people that democrat voters listen to and repeat after as they are told to do in their liberal collective. It's no different for the fools on this site that vote straight  liberal over the past 15 years. 

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Wow someone thinks Adam schiff is honest. I’ve seen it all

probably thinks Swallwell is a good guy too

It’s Swallowwell. 

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

What you are doing here is what you did at the loser site which you single handily got shut down. You’re a sick perverse individual. Also, you’re not a liberal. The average GC righty is twice as liberal as you. You are an authoritarian leftist who wanted people fired for refusing the Covid shot. Go away. 

• Like 1

The lack of any action to now look for more stuff at other Biden locations is telling.

If you are a Democrat you enjoy a privileged position 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

What you are doing here is what you did at the loser site which you single handily got shut down. You’re a sick perverse individual. Also, you’re not a liberal. The average GC righty is twice as liberal as you. You are an authoritarian leftist who wanted people fired for refusing the Covid shot. Go away. 

You seem upset. 

The blatant in your face hypocrisy of the left never ceases to amaze me. No shame.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

The blatant in your face hypocrisy of the left never ceases to amaze me. No shame.

Neither side of the political spectrum retains any high ground.  Both parties stand in the muck and argue over who is in deeper.  Me, I can't wait for each side to sink a bit further so the sewage rises over their mouths forcing them to stop shouting and to hold their collective breaths.

21 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Neither side of the political spectrum retains any high ground.  Both parties stand in the muck and argue over who is in deeper.  Me, I can't wait for each side to sink a bit further so the sewage rises over their mouths forcing them to stop shouting and to hold their collective breaths.

Agree…. But the Democrats have really used it, and while politicians used to at least try to hide it….Democrats really see themselves as so untouchable that they blithely do it without any restraint 

Thisbis how you behave when you do not worry about journalism calling you out 

though, have a look at the indignantation shown by the press sec when CNBC reporter dared to not fall in line 

https://youtu.be/42dzPZD0g0o

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

This is how you behave when you do not worry about journalism calling you out 

If it wasn’t for mainstream journalism would we even know about the latest Biden scandal over classified documents? It was broken by the New York Times, the same newspaper that broke the Hillary Clinton email scandal in 2015. 

Your assumption that the MSM protects Democrats, which unfortunately seems to be believed these days by the vast majority of conservatives, is simply not true and never has been. 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If it wasn’t for mainstream journalism would we even know about the latest Biden scandal over classified documents? It was broken by the New York Times, the same newspaper that broke the Hillary Clinton email scandal in 2015. 

Your assumption that the MSM protects Democrats, which unfortunately seems to be believed these days by the vast majority of conservatives, is simply not true and never has been. 

Because it is true.

They protected Biden from the Hunter laptop issue, and inflation, and Afghanistan, and the border…. 

We can SEE it….it cannot be hidden from us, and perhaps they do not realize that fact.

What they did to Trump isexactly how it SHOULD be done

All I want is that same zeal applied to Democrats….simple as that

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Because it is true.

They protected Biden from the Hunter laptop issue, and inflation, and Afghanistan, and the border…. 

We can SEE it….it cannot be hidden from us, and perhaps they do not realize that fact.

What they did to Trump isexactly how it SHOULD be done

All I want is that same zeal applied to Democrats….simple as that

tim doesnt want to understand the difference between "100% protecting democrats" and "90% protecting democrats and doing actual journalism the other 10% of the time to fool gullible people into thinking the media is unbiased".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You seem upset. 

You think Maxine Waters is partisan but Schiff isn’t. Nice try at credibility. You seem stupid. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Broken? WTF are you taking about? They were given the story by the DOJ. You think the NYT was the impetuous for this, via investigative journalism? They got a phone call about what had already transpired. “Broken”. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think Maxine Waters is partisan but Schiff isn’t. Nice try at credibility. You seem stupid. 

I never said that Schiff isn’t partisan. I wrote that he wasn’t a partisan HACK, like Waters. Most politicians on either side are partisan, but the hacks are the ones who slant everything in a partisan fashion. IMO, Schiff doesn’t do that. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Broken? WTF are you taking about? They were given the story by the DOJ. You think the NYT was the impetuous for this, via investigative journalism? They got a phone call about what had already transpired. “Broken”. 

I don’t know how they got the story. I know they were the first one to report it. How do you know how they got it? 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I never said that Schiff isn’t partisan. I wrote that he wasn’t a partisan HACK, like Waters. Most politicians on either side are partisan, but the hacks are the ones who slant everything in a partisan fashion. IMO, Schiff doesn’t do that. 

He tried to get nude photos of Trump. Sick, slanted weirdo. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t know how they got the story. I know they were the first one to report it. How do you know how they got it? 

Oh, so they were investigating this? 

50 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I have no idea. How do you? 

I’m not the one that claimed they “broke “  the story. They were notified first , for a reason 

On 8/9/2022 at 11:32 AM, MTSkiBum said:

We really need to stop the left and the right fighting over everything.

We are one country and need to start acting like it. This goes for the politicians but also for citizens. Your political party does not care about you so you should quit caring about it so much.

Bumping my only post in this thread and it has aged well.

I have the exact same feelings over Biden's non-issue related to this.

So, just straight up crickets from the local liberal sky screamers... Same dipshlts who couldn't shut their pie hole for months about Trump. Focking clowns, each and every one of you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

So, just straight up crickets from the local liberal sky screamers... Same dipshlts who couldn't shut their pie hole for months about Trump. Focking clowns, each and every one of you.

Rusty. Lol. Straight clown 🤡🇺🇦

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Did you defend Trump? If so, then perhaps you’re the clown not the other way around. 

:lol:

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

:lol:

Love Gutfeld. Tyrus and Kat are great too. 

16 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Did you defend Trump? If so, then perhaps you’re the clown not the other way around. 

Trump had the power to declassify. Biden did not.

26 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Trump had the power to declassify. Biden did not.

Biden is president. Why can’t he declassify stuff? Did Trump take the secret “declassify everything with your mind” device out of the White House when he left?

Y’all think a FORMER president can declassify stuff after the fact, but a current president can’t declassify old stuff? You’ve got it exactly backwards.

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Biden is president. Why can’t he declassify stuff? Did Trump take the secret “declassify everything with your mind” device out of the White House when he left?

Y’all think a FORMER president can declassify stuff after the fact, but a current president can’t declassify old stuff? You’ve got it exactly backwards.

You do know he was out of office for four years? Good take though. 

14 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Then Biden should have simply said, "You know all those documents I illegally took? I am pardoning myself for that...."

He didn''t do that though....

And, the only reason they admitted to this now is because they lost the house and they knew it would be uncovered....it was kept from us because they wanted to see if they could win the house and continue to hide it.....

16 minutes ago, dogcows said:

So if Biden murdered someone while Trump was president but he didn't get caught until he was president, he can then pardon himself now?

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

You're an idiot.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Then Biden should have simply said, "You know all those documents I illegally took? I am pardoning myself for that...."

He didn''t do that though....

And, the only reason they admitted to this now is because they lost the house and they knew it would be uncovered....it was kept from us because they wanted to see if they could win the house and continue to hide it.....

You don’t know that. As I said before, if he wanted to cover up lost documents that NARA forgot or never knew about, they could all have been burned and nobody ever would have known.

Instead, he did the right thing and reported them immediately upon finding them.

The most likely explanation is that they were accidentally packed in with personal documents and forgotten about until somebody went digging through them for whatever reason. I’ve seen nothing that indicates anything other than that happened, so it makes sense to go with that unless and until we see any other evidence.

I would have given Trump the same benefit of the doubt, except in his case, he refused to return the documents for 6 months and the DOJ had to get a court order to come and get them.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

You're an idiot.

Great argument.

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You don’t know that. As I said before, if he wanted to cover up lost documents that NARA forgot or never knew about, they could all have been burned and nobody ever would have known.

Instead, he did the right thing and reported them immediately upon finding them.

The most likely explanation is that they were accidentally packed in with personal documents and forgotten about until somebody went digging through them for whatever reason. I’ve seen nothing that indicates anything other than that happened, so it makes sense to go with that unless and until we see any other evidence.

I would have given Trump the same benefit of the doubt, except in his case, he refused to return the documents for 6 months and the DOJ had to get a court order to come and get them.

He returned 15 boxes of documents.  He never hid where the ones he was disputing were. We have no idea how many places Biden stored his. Or if they are even accounted for.