craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

3 hours ago, BirdGang said:

Example A above @craftsman 😂

I can't even follow the guy anymore, as with all the other lefties. He's got his role in the liberal collective that he follows religiously, claiming some level of education and intelligence, but he can't start a sentence without saying something that is completely false as a premise to the rest of the crap he writes. 

Mindless drivel. They are so intolerant of people who don't think all looney left like they do that all they have left is calling other people what they themselves actually are. 

Look around, the left's whole philosophy since the beginning of Obama has been do egregious things, and then blame the right for doing the exact same things. They no longer try to hide it because they realize the rest of the liberal Borg swallow the same pills as they do on a daily basis.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But it’s so cut and dry. He broke the law, right? So what’s the holdup? The DOJ would never take action for political purposes I’m told 

Martha Stewart got put in prison for christ sakes. They have nothing on Trump

19 minutes ago, edjr said:

Martha Stewart got put in prison for christ sakes. They have nothing on Trump

They never did Ed. They knew exactly what he took. As if Trump typed up those documents himself and they were the only copies. 

2 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

What does Hillary have to do with Trump?  Hillary returned everything, was investigated, actually talked to Congress, was the actual SOS (not a private citizen) and the FBI decided not to charge her.

How is that the same as citizen Trump having classified docs laying all over the floor at his cheesepalace? 

We are a country of laws which are to be applied equally.  Democrats don't believe this.  Democrats have different standards for different people. They are low-life bigots who thoroughly disgust me.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

We are a country of laws which are to be applied equally.  Democrats don't believe this.  Democrats have different standards for different people. They are low-life bigots who thoroughly disgust me.  

I believe this is an accurate statement, sadly. 

Hillary returned the 30k missing e-mails? I know she said no big deal, just recipes and wedding planning, but where are they? And how about those smashed up blackberries? Did we at least get the pieces back? 

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

I can't even follow the guy anymore, as with all the other lefties. He's got his role in the liberal collective that he follows religiously, claiming some level of education and intelligence, but he can't start a sentence without saying something that is completely false as a premise to the rest of the crap he writes. 

Mindless drivel. They are so intolerant of people who don't think all looney left like they do that all they have left is calling other people what they actually are. 

Look around, the left's whole philosophy since the beginning of Obama has been do egregious things, and then blame the right for doing the exact same things. They no longer try to hide it because they realize the rest of the liberal Borg swallow the same pills as they do on a daily basis.  

100% hit the nail on the head. 

• Thanks 1

And the Washington Post is quietly backtracking from this buuulshit. 

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

I believe this is an accurate statement, sadly. 

It is sad, because 40 years ago the core principles of what made America great were shared by the vast majority of people.   Today there is a great divide over whether this country still stands for equal treatment, equal opportunity, free speech, and the right to defend oneself and property.  These were pillars of our country that millions of Americans died to obtain and defend.  

• Like 1

When democrats started taking flack for being in the pocket of the banks and Wall Street during the occupy Wall Street movement they pivoted to race.  And we have been at each other ever since. Worked. 

• Thanks 1

This will heat back up in 18 months or so, the same retards that fell for it the first time will be back in here then. Set your calendar reminders.

hang the fock.

Don't think we're going to be able to let this one side. We're going to need some answers. 

41 minutes ago, Reality said:

Don't think we're going to be able to let this one side. We're going to need some answers. 

That link is hilarious.

In the first paragraph they say Democrats stolethe midterm election. No particular race, just the whole thing I guess.

The article acknowledges that Trump did take sensitive documents. The bombshell is that there’s no evidence he tried to trade or sell secrets. Is that a claim that anyone outside of Twitter randos ever made?

Headline says they found nothing but the FBI recovered classified documents in the raid.

Classic. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

That link is hilarious.

In the first paragraph they say Democrats stolethe midterm election. No particular race, just the whole thing I guess.

The article acknowledges that Trump did take sensitive documents. The bombshell is that there’s no evidence he tried to trade or sell secrets. Is that a claim that anyone outside of Twitter randos ever made?

Headline says they found nothing but the FBI recovered classified documents in the raid.

Classic. 

Good lord these people are beyond retarded.

Trump stole classified and not classified government documents.  That is against the law.  Both of these are facts.

Wake up morons.

On 8/18/2022 at 3:30 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Like nuclear-weapons information. The last thing this country needs is for that fat, deranged fock to be wiping has ass with nuclear-weapons information.

Lol 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

That link is hilarious.

Classic. 

If you read the link too- the second blurb says "The investigation is still ongoing.."

So dumb..Watch out for the MSM but let's buy completely what the "Definitely conservative, defiantly conservative" newsletter says.

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And the Washington Post is quietly backtracking from this buuulshit. 

Conservative media. What a joke. Is they would only listen once in a while. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Isn't it still illegal based on a law that Trump passed?

That’s what we’re told. So what’s the holdup? When is the perp walk? 

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

If you read the link too- the second blurb says "The investigation is still ongoing.."

So dumb..Watch out for the MSM but let's buy completely what the "Definitely conservative, defiantly conservative" newsletter says.

I see sites like that one and wonder who is so focking stupid that they read this sh1t? Then I come to the GC and find out. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s what we’re told. So what’s the holdup? When is the perp walk? 

Not sure.  Either charge him for breaking that law or drop the whole thing.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Not sure.  Either charge him for breaking that law or drop the whole thing.

An explanation would be nice if they decide to drop it. But we won’t get one. Some pablum is it. Move along, and don’t be alarmed that the DOJ is continually used as a weapon to go against political opposition.  

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

An explanation would be nice if they decide to drop it. But we won’t get one. Some pablum is it. Move along, and don’t be alarmed that the DOJ is continually used as a weapon to go against political opposition.  

Sadly this, such an abuse of power. Folks should be outraged. Especially those who were so worked up over it in this very thread. You'd think they'd be in here throwing a fit because they were played so badly. Crazy.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Sadly this, such an abuse of power. Folks should be outraged. Especially those who were so worked up over it in this very thread. You'd think they'd be in here throwing a fit because they were played so badly. Crazy.

Leftists are in a cult and worship what they are told. It’s religion to them. 

43 minutes ago, Reality said:

Maybe next time fellas.

Remarkable timing as well; just after the elections.  I'm sure that's a coincidence.  :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Remarkable timing as well; just after the elections.  I'm sure that's a coincidence.  :thumbsup: 

I know right?   The DOJ is a focking cesspool right now......jesus......

1 hour ago, Raven Fan said:

Good lord these people are beyond retarded.

Trump stole classified and not classified government documents.  That is against the law.  Both of these are facts.

Wake up morons.

This guy. :lol:

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Drop it?  He stole classified documents.  He's getting indicted.  Shouldn't you save your outrage for the orange one who just had classified docs floating all around his cheesy motel?

Holy smokes...SMH

Just now, Raven Fan said:

Drop it?  He stole classified documents.  He's getting indicted.  Shouldn't you save your outrage for the orange one who just had classified docs floating all around his cheesy motel?

Holy smokes...SMH

What’s the holdup? It’s cut and dry.  I want him indicted. Don’t you? 

• Haha 1

What’s the holdup? It’s cut and dry.  I want him indicted. Don’t you? 

lol, you clearly don't know how long investigations take.  Plus there's the whole he's suing them for everything angle.

Ok, when he is indicted will you come in here and admit you were wrong, it wasn't simply politically motivated?  And if he's not indicted, I will do the same.  Put the time limit at January 31, 2023.

Deal?

lol, you clearly don't know how long investigations take.  Plus there's the whole he's suing them for everything angle.

Ok, when he is indicted will you come in here and admit you were wrong, it wasn't simply politically motivated?  And if he's not indicted, I will do the same.  Put the time limit at January 31, 2023.

Deal?

No. Someone can’t be indicted for political purposes? Is that really what you are claiming? Lol. You can indict a ham sandwich. There is a reason that phrase exists. 

No. Someone can’t be indicted for political purposes? Is that really what you are claiming? Lol. You can indict a ham sandwich. There is a reason that phrase exists. 

So you're claiming it's political because he hasn't been indicted but if he gets indicted it is political?

And how come Durham couldn't get more than one or two minor indictments if it's so easy?

7 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

So you're claiming it's political because he hasn't been indicted but if he gets indicted it is political?

And how come Durham couldn't get more than one or two minor indictments if it's so easy?

Ravens fan- he’s getting indicted. He broke the law

Ravens fan- these things take time. 

stop claiming it’s cut and dry then. 

19 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

You got played, you continue to be played. This is all very obvious. This should upset you greatly. :dunno:

7 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Deal?

I'm your huckleberry.  :) The Left just gets too much mileage from low-info sycophants letting this dangle out there.  Either that, or they'll give up and choose to focus on ignoring the FBI's role in 1/6.  I don't see an outcome with an indictment.  :cheers:

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

You got played, you continue to be played. This is all very obvious. This should upset you greatly. :dunno:

Seriously. When the Washington Post starts backing off, we all can surmise what’s coming, or not coming. Same thing with Hunters laptop all of a sudden being confirmed by the NYT.  Leftards bought the whole Russia disinformation bullshit as well. They are cultists. It’s religion to them. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Seriously. When the Washington Post starts backing off, we all can surmise what’s coming, or not coming. Same thing with Hunters laptop all of a sudden being confirmed by the NYT.  Leftards bought the whole Russia disinformation bullshit as well. They are cultists. It’s religion to them. 

Did Trump or did Trump not have classified docs at his tacky motel?  Did Trump or did Trump not make having classified documents unauthorized a felony?

Did Trump or did Trump not have classified docs at his tacky motel?  Did Trump or did Trump not make having classified documents unauthorized a felony?

Sure.  So what’s the holdup? What do you think they are investigating? Think he attempted to do something with them, or are we just talking illegally possessing them?