nobody

What happened to the Nord Stream Pipelines?

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Id rather not tell you where I live.  Is there someone that we both trust?  Old maid?

Not her. Edjr works for me. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not her. Edjr works for me. 

I don't think edjr knows my real name.  Fricker?  Tng?  Hell I think even Jerry would do

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

I don't think edjr knows my real name.  Fricker?  Tng?  Hell I think even Jerry would do

Ok, Jerry. 

Perhaps huskyhater.  He seems like a pretty standup, stable guy.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You would work too

I don't want sh¡t to do with that.  All I need is to be caught between you two trying to prove some sh¡t one way or the other.

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Alright Jerry it is.

We'll both Venmo Jerry $25, I'll send him my address, then he'll Venmo me the $50

You’re just going to send him an address? That’s not gonna cut it. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who would've seen this coming?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

Who would've seen this coming?

🤣

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Venmo has your nam, dummy.  So does the public tax record.

I'll give you an out, just say you were wrong and you can keep your $25

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Venmo has your nam, dummy.  So does the public tax record.

I'll give you an out, just say you were wrong and you can keep your $25

No, I’m good. Made a bet. I’ll let the third party decide. 

On 9/29/2022 at 6:28 PM, Shooter McGavin said:

It doesn't make sense for the US or NATO to do it either.  Now Europe is screwed.  The only thing that makes sense is Russia false flag in an attempt to rachet up the war 

Wrong.  Again. 

Navy divers and Norway blew the pipelines up: Link

Seems as credible as any other theory. :dunno: 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-intelligence-sees-pro-ukraine-163659686.html

US officials have seen new intelligence that indicates a "pro-Ukrainian group" was responsible for the sabotage last year of the Nord Stream gas pipelines, the New York Times reported Tuesday.

In a cautious report that did not identify the source of the intelligence or the group involved, the Times said the US officials had no evidence implicating Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky in the pipeline bombing.

But the attack benefitted Ukraine by severely damaging Russia's means of reaping millions by selling natural gas to Western Europe.

At the same time, it added to the pressure of high energy prices on key Ukrainian allies in Western Europe, particularly Germany.

The intelligence suggested the perpetrators behind the sabotage were "opponents of President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia", the Times report said.

26 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-intelligence-sees-pro-ukraine-163659686.html

US officials have seen new intelligence that indicates a "pro-Ukrainian group" was responsible for the sabotage last year of the Nord Stream gas pipelines, the New York Times reported Tuesday.

That's shocking, because it's so hard to believe. If Ukraine were caught to be behind it, they'd lose western support - which would be the immediate end of Ukraine. And the attack happened in September after all of Europe had already vowed to ween off Russian oil/gas, so what's the point?  All risk - little benefit... doesn't make sense.

I admit, I can't see which country would've benefited greatly from it... not even Russia as they could just turn off the tap. Though right after it happened Russia's energy minister supposedly was pushing for use of Nord Stream 2 which had been completed, but wasn't yet operational and had only been half destroyed (unlike all of Nord 1). Apparently Nord 2 is a big symbolic project for Russia.  And of all the rouge countries to do something like covertly blowing up a major pipeline, they're at the top of the list.

Trump sanctioned NS 2, despite being Putins good friend and puppet. Biden lifted those sanctions. 

On 10/7/2022 at 3:54 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, I’m good. Made a bet. I’ll let the third party decide. 

WAIT! 

Whatever happened with this? 

8 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

That's shocking, because it's so hard to believe. If Ukraine were caught to be behind it, they'd lose western support - which would be the immediate end of Ukraine. And the attack happened in September after all of Europe had already vowed to ween off Russian oil/gas, so what's the point?  All risk - little benefit... doesn't make sense.

I admit, I can't see which country would've benefited greatly from it... not even Russia as they could just turn off the tap. Though right after it happened Russia's energy minister supposedly was pushing for use of Nord Stream 2 which had been completed, but wasn't yet operational and had only been half destroyed (unlike all of Nord 1). Apparently Nord 2 is a big symbolic project for Russia.  And of all the rouge countries to do something like covertly blowing up a major pipeline, they're at the top of the list.

Pro-Ukraine group may as well be US special forces lol.  Its a pretty broad term.  If it was the US, and the US and its allies were in charge of the investigation, we will never know the truth.

On 3/8/2023 at 12:37 AM, JustinCharge said:

Pro-Ukraine group may as well be US special forces lol.  Its a pretty broad term.  If it was the US, and the US and its allies were in charge of the investigation, we will never know the truth.

Truth, Ukraine is not capable of pulling off any attack as such. They don't have the Intel or resources to do so. Ukrainian soldier can't piss without our assistance. 

6 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Truth, Ukraine is not capable of pulling off any attack as such. They don't have the Intel or resources to do so. Ukrainian soldier can't piss without our assistance. 

Another $40B damnit!!! Dude's gotta go peepee. 

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Another $40B damnit!!! Dude's gotta go peepee. 

Biden is sending out 100 Billion dollars for Depends diapers. He knows someone there and gets a discount. 

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Biden is sending out 100 Billion dollars for Depends diapers. He knows someone there and gets a discount. 

It's always payback with biden the pedo.