RLLD

Killer who fatally stabbed 4 University of Idaho students still at large

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It seems odd that the killer had the knife in a sheath but did not have the sheath on his belt.  Make me question whether it was left behind on purpose or not.  Pretty dumb mistake otherwise.

Yeah I’ve seen people say things like “for a PhD criminology student, he sure seems to have made a lot of stupid mistakes”

Possibly he did some of this intentionally and might have something up his sleeve for his defense?  Should be interesting.

54 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Semantic games perhaps. They might say they inquired as to the possibility but did not direct it.  I, of course have no way of knowing, I am simply spitballing. 

If there dealings with Twitter are any indication, they probably said, "There is a car driving on this road.  He might be doing something that's worthy of a stop.  Not telling you to do anything."

1 minute ago, nobody said:

If there dealings with Twitter are any indication, they probably said, "There is a car driving on this road.  He might be doing something that's worthy of a stop.  Not telling you to do anything."

Exactly

26 minutes ago, nobody said:

Now you’re getting it

Keris Riebel. How come that white girls murder hasn’t gotten much play? 

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

With a name like that, they probably assume she's black.

53 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why do you think it should?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why do you think it should?

She was hacked  up with a machete working at a store in the middle of the day? Why do you think it shouldn’t or doesn’t? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

She was hacked  up with a machete working at a store in the middle of the day? Why do you think it shouldn’t or doesn’t? 

A random attack in the middle of the day sounds like something that happens in cities all over the place.  Was there a huge mystery as to who did it?  Did he kill multiple people?  There are multiple reasons why one is more compelling than the other.  I thought it was pretty obvious.

• Like 1

For fok sake.  Hauck and Hawkeye think the killer left behind the sheath to the murder weapon with his DNA on purpose?  Of course they do.  Two dummies actually said that outload.

:doh:

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

A random attack in the middle of the day sounds like something that happens in cities all over the place.  Was there a huge mystery as to who did it?  Did he kill multiple people?  There are multiple reasons why one is more compelling than the other.  I thought it was pretty obvious.

Wasn’t in a city. It was in some shitsville town. Just a poor white girl.  Her life doesn’t rate.  No mystery who done it. 

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

For fok sake.  Hauck and Hawkeye think the killer left behind the sheath to the murder weapon with his DNA on purpose?  Of course they do.  Two dummies actually said that outload.

Do you have reading comprehension issues?  I didn't say that I think he actually did it on purpose.  They way I worded it does not imply that I think he did it for sure.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wasn’t in a city. It was in some shitsville town. Just a poor white girl.  Her life doesn’t rate.  No mystery who done it. 

I see you're just trying to start an argument.  You must be bored today.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Do you have reading comprehension issues?  I didn't say that I think he actually did it on purpose.  They way I worded it does not imply that I think he did it for sure.

The thought entering into your brain is silly.  Actually typing that thought outload is metal helmet dumb.  

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I see you're just trying to start an argument.  You must be bored today.

Everyone keeps saying this is a story because the victims are white girls. Once again I’m proving that’s not the criteria for media coverage.  Right again. 

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

The thought entering into your brain is silly.  Actually typing that thought outload is metal helmet dumb.  

It's really not that silly though.  There have been plenty of times serial killers have left behind something at a crime scene on purpose.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Everyone keeps saying this is a story because the victims are white girls. Once again I’m proving that’s not the criteria for media coverage.  Right again. 

I would agree with that.  I don't think it's because they are white girls.  It's a big story because of the mystery behind it.

48 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Leave it to the call of duty generation. Murdering people, especially with a knife? Is bloody, violent , chaotic and scary.  And it sure so wouldn't surprise anybody if the kid did drugs or booze or both to build up the gumption to actually go through with it.

But even if you didn't, killing four people with a knife? And hoping to God not to get caught or have them turn the knife on you? 

Again, it's easy to Monday morning quarterback. Especially from guys who have been conditioned to be able to " kill" 20 people while sitting on their couch waiting for Mom's meatloaf.

The guy just f***** up. Lots of criminals do. And thank God for that. If you were to ask a real cop? When crimes get solved, it's not usually because the cops are so smart, but because the criminals are so dumb.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Leave it to the call of duty generation. Murdering people, especially with a knife? Is bloody, violent , chaotic and scary.  And it sure so wouldn't surprise anybody if the kid did drugs or booze or both to build up the gumption to actually go through with it.

But even if you didn't, killing four people with a nice? And hoping to God not to get caught or have them turn the knife on you? 

Again, it's easy to Monday morning quarterback. Especially from guys who have been conditioned to be able to " kill" 20 people while sitting on their couch waiting for Mom's meatloaf.

The guy just f***** up. Lots of criminals do. And thank God for that. If you were to ask a real cop? When crimes get solved, it's not usually because the cops are so smart, but because the criminals are so dumb.

Hawkeye has never heard of Occam's Razor.

18 minutes ago, Horseman said:

What’s your deal?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I thought he used a K-Bar?

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I presume you were going for "out loud"

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What’s your deal?

Criminals who dress in black, wear a mask, flee the state, etc. do not want to be caught.  Suggesting they might have purposely left behind the murder weapon sheath with their DNA is dumb.

The simplest and correct conclusion is that criminals are dumb/mentally ill/acting on illogical emotion and left the DNA behind on accident.  Not that they are some sort of evil mastermind that left it behind for nefarious purposes.   

15 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Criminals who dress in black, wear a mask, flee the state, etc. do not want to be caught.  Suggesting they might have purposely left behind the murder weapon sheath with their DNA is dumb.

The simplest and correct conclusion is that criminals are dumb/mentally ill/acting on illogical emotion and left the DNA behind on accident.  Not that they are some sort of evil mastermind that left it behind for nefarious purposes.   

I wasn’t suggesting that he left behind the DNA on purpose. Are you just naturally an ass or do you go out of your way to be this way?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I wasn’t suggesting that he left behind the DNA on purpose. Are you just naturally an ass or do you go out of your way to be this way?

He's a self-made man.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Oh, now you're going to nitpick on sheath vs. DNA without understanding that there is a very good chance of NDA being on anything he left behind.  In your words, "Make me question whether it was left behind on purpose or not." 

15 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Oh, now you're going to nitpick on sheath vs. DNA without understanding that there is a very good chance of NDA being on anything he left behind.  In your words, "Make me question whether it was left behind on purpose or not." 

You’re smarter than this. You should understand the context of what I said. If you don’t then just go away. 

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Probably in spite of it.

Story time...

I was dating a girl and her house got robbed.  The bath room mirror had fallen off the wall and the abutting towel bar was broken.  At first, I figured they were looking for prescription drugs and accidentally pulled the mirror off thinking it was a medicine cabinet.

Until I walked outside and I noticed the window sill to bathroom window had been wiped clean while all the other window sills were dirty.  Clearly, someone climbed through the window and tried to support himself on the towel rod and mirror as they were climbing through and they couldn't support the weight.

I pointed this out to the police that were "investigating" and they said, "No, she probably just left the door unlocked.  Okay bye," which I knew was BS because this girl was OCD about locking doors.

I mean I get they didn't care, and they had no intention of trying to find who did it, but at least pretend like you're going to do your job.

I saw this theory spreading around social media.  What are your thoughts?

Coincidentally, Dylan and Quinn Kelley had conspired to murder the roommates that night (Beth was spared as she was very loyal to and best friends with Dylan). The plan involved Quinn Kelley remaining in Boise and making a Tik Tok video in Boise for an alibi, placing him 5 hours away from the scene. Dylan was to have complete control over the murder scene. Dylan and Quinn Kelley hired Bryan Kohberger to do the killing with Quinn Kelley promising his payout in drugs/money the next morning after Quinn Kelley verified the scene. Kohberger was a known hardcore drug abuser. Kohberger being a criminal law expert was sure he could get away with it. He was even promised by Quinn Kelley that Kelley had the FBI working with him and that Kohberger would be protected. Still, Kohberger took no chances in case anything went wrong.
  • Sad 1

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

And the FBI's motive to be in business with drug dealers who are drug users in an extremely small market?  Sorry, not buying.

I don't buy it either.  Some of these theories people come up with are incredible.

28 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Coincidentally, Dylan and Quinn Kelley had conspired to murder the roommates that night (Beth was spared as she was very loyal to and best friends with Dylan). The plan involved Quinn Kelley remaining in Boise and making a Tik Tok video in Boise for an alibi, placing him 5 hours away from the scene. Dylan was to have complete control over the murder scene. Dylan and Quinn Kelley hired Bryan Kohberger to do the killing with Quinn Kelley promising his payout in drugs/money the next morning after Quinn Kelley verified the scene. Kohberger was a known hardcore drug abuser. Kohberger being a criminal law expert was sure he could get away with it. He was even promised by Quinn Kelley that Kelley had the FBI working with him and that Kohberger would be protected. Still, Kohberger took no chances in case anything went wrong.

Seems legit to me.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think that’s focking stupid. Although only for the FBI being involved. Something off about Dylan and her story 

On 1/6/2023 at 6:38 PM, Engorgeous George said:

I presume you were going for "out loud"

He has the same problem with hot wife.

8 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Tldr

Damn impressive theory.  They could write a show like Breaking Bad and it would be another huge hit.