RLLD

Killer who fatally stabbed 4 University of Idaho students still at large

Innocent. Framed. 

So his sister was in a low budget horror movie where young people were slashed and stabbed? 

So weird

So he leaves a knife sheath behind and takes his own car to the murders. He sucks at murder and must suck at driving just as bad. Got pulled over on they way home twice headed to PA and once there.

• Like 1

White girls in college and black athletes are the most important people in the country.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

So he leaves a knife sheath behind and takes his own car to the murders. He sucks at murder and must suck at driving just as bad. Got pulled over on they way home twice headed to PA and once there.

Does seem dumber than the credit he got. 

But I believe thr FBI instructed Indiana police to pull him over and lool at his hands or something.  

28 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Framed

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

But I believe thr FBI instructed Indiana police to pull him over and lool at his hands or something.  

I heard that and possible.

36 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

He wasn't actually pulled over for traffic violations.  The FBI requested he be pulled over in order to gain more info.  If you watch the chest cam videos it's pretty obvious there was something up.

• Sad 1

Hard to imagine the one roommate saw the killer in the house and did nothing.  She was so scared she just locked herself in her room while the others were killed.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Hard to imagine the one roommate saw the killer in the house and did nothing.  She was so scared she just locked herself in her room while the others were killed.

My life motto.  MYFB

I don't care what I see. I am not getting involved. 

Mom getting raped? Enjoy!

20 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Well, that may be a legal screw up. The 4th amendment offers protections against illegal looling. 

47 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yeah, the sheath thing is pretty stupid. Everything else is pretty circumstantial. But that places him right at the scene of the crime with the murder weapon.  Moron. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Well, that may be a legal screw up. The 4th amendment offers protections against illegal looling. 

They technically had reason to pull him over though, he was following too close.  I don't see this screwing anything up.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They technically had reason to pull him over though, he was following too close.  I don't see this screwing anything up.

Do you actually hear the whoosh? Or is it just implied?

19 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Do you actually hear the whoosh? Or is it just implied?

All tailgaters should get pulled over every time. 

48 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Her story sucks, bad. I’m seeing problems with this 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Her story sucks, bad. I’m seeing problems with this 

Yeah this is odd.  I could understand not doing something right then but why wait so long to call the cops?  Why was the the description of the intruder (5'10 or taller, not muscular, bushy eyebrows) not shared?  

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah this is odd.  I could understand not doing something right then but why wait so long to call the cops?  Why was the the description of the intruder (5'10 or taller, not muscular, bushy eyebrows) not shared?  

He was wearing all black with a mask.  He's 6 foot and 185 pounds.

18 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So?  I don’t think I’ve ever heard of police not releasing the description of a murder suspect from an eyewitness (even if just height/weight) unless they doubt the witness’s credibility (which maybe they did just because they were drunk or something)

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So?  I don’t think I’ve ever heard of police not releasing the description of a murder suspect from an eyewitness (even if just height/weight) unless they doubt the witness’s credibility (which maybe they did just because they were drunk or something)

It means she wouldn't be able to give much of a description. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It means she wouldn't be able to give much of a description. 

5’10 or taller, not muscular and with bushy eyebrows isn’t that bad of a description IMO

31 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

did he step on a scale while he was stabbing folks? 

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

did he step on a scale while he was stabbing folks? 

I just read it from a report after he was arrested.

If he only thinned out his eyebrows, he may have gotten away with it.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, nobody said:

If he only thinned out his eyebrows, he may have gotten away with it.

Honestly that might have helped them catch him.

Seems the theory for why the police did not release the description (which might also explain why the roommate that saw him wasn’t killed) is that they probably don’t think he saw her since it was dark.

In other news the FBI has denied directing the traffic stop.

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Honestly that might have helped them catch him.

Seems the theory for why the police did not release the description (which might also explain why the roommate that saw him wasn’t killed) is that they probably don’t think he saw her since it was dark.

In other news the FBI has denied directing the traffic stop.

Semantic games perhaps. They might say they inquired as to the possibility but did not direct it.  I, of course have no way of knowing, I am simply spitballing. 

6 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Semantic games perhaps. They might say they inquired as to the possibility but did not direct it.  I, of course have no way of knowing, I am simply spitballing. 

I heard yesterday the opposite that they did ask the police to stop them.

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I think that’s the speculation, but don’t think they admitted it 

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

That's what I heard as well but it is a fast moving story.  Where the story settles, who can say.  When it settles if we have the ultimate truth, who can say. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The FBI is now denying it but it sure seemed like two odd traffic stops.

I imagine many agencies had recieved a BOLO for white Elantras from the relevant model year with icense plates from the relevant area.  Probably lots of them getting stopped for minor traffic or equipment matters the last several weeks.

It seems odd that the killer had the knife in a sheath but did not have the sheath on his belt.  Make me question whether it was left behind on purpose or not.  Pretty dumb mistake otherwise.