Jump to content
cmh6476

Championship Round Discussion

Recommended Posts

Should be a great weekend of football.   Chiefs and Eagles prevail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

Should be a great weekend of football.   Chiefs and Eagles prevail.

congrats on becoming a chargers fan!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Should be a great weekend of football.   Chiefs and Eagles prevail.

4th time is a charm to beat the Bengals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bostonlager said:

4th time is a charm to beat the Bengals?

Let's hope.   Time to get the monkey off the back.   I wonder if the Chiefs are road dogs with the Mahomes injury and how well the Bengals are playing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

Let's hope.   Time to get the monkey off the back.   I wonder if the Chiefs are road dogs with the Mahomes injury and how well the Bengals are playing. 

No way KC is an underdog. KC -3 is my guess with the books hesitant to push a hook in either direction all week 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bostonlager said:

No way KC is an underdog. KC -3 is my guess with the books hesitant to push a hook in either direction all week 

Looks like that's what it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

Looks like im a chargers fan!

agree!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

since cmh wants to start the champion round discussion thread, heres another chargers hype video for him!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

agree!

It’s not working. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s not working. 

Good lord, now he's sending me private messages

 

14 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

included a chargers hype video for you in the champioship round discussion thread you started.  dont miss it!  ill keep you updated on chargers stuff all year dont worry!  ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

agree!

If your goal is to become the most annoying geek let me be the first to let you know you are successful.

You can drop it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Let's hope.   Time to get the monkey off the back.   I wonder if the Chiefs are road dogs with the Mahomes injury and how well the Bengals are playing. 

How would the chiefs be road dogs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

If your goal is to become the most annoying geek let me be the first to let you know you are successful.

You can drop it now.

stop whining.  you knew this was coming when people kept making fun of chargers team of the decade.  were all having fun.  if you cant take it, shoo.  i mean cmh literally just mocked it again a few hours ago.  he ASKED for this, and then actually started the championship round thread to beg for me to do it.  if he didnt want to play, he would never have started this thread.  game on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

stop whining.  you knew this was coming when people kept making fun of chargers team of the decade.  were all having fun.  if you cant take it, shoo.

It’s really the lamest burn though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MDC said:

It’s really the lamest burn though. 

that makes it get under his skin all the more.  especially since payback will be to do this to him all year long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i mean cmh comes out and keeps trying to bash me for team of the decade, and now im slamming this nfl thread into the focking ground in retaliation.  hes probably pulling his hair out.  he knows he did this to himself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for becoming a charger fan btw cmh.  i love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JustinCharge said:

that makes it get under his skin all the more.  especially since payback will be to do this to him all year long.

But I don't get it all, you were the one claiming a mediocre chargers team was team of the decade.

The chiefs are a legit dynasty in the making....

 

And to get back at him for your own chargers claim which you deleted you are now going to follow him around and edit his posts.

 

Does not make any sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MTSkiBum said:

But I don't get it all, you were the one claiming a mediocre chargers team was team of the decade.

i NEVER said that.  i posed it as a question.  then people made it a joke by lying about what i said.

so if were going to lie about each other, cmh is a chargers fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JustinCharge said:

i NEVER said that.  i posed it as a question.  then people made it a joke by lying about what i said.

so if were going to lie about each other, cmh is a chargers fan.

 :lol:

If you say so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MTSkiBum said:

 :lol:

If you say so.

hey enjoy hearing about cmh as a chargers fan for the next 5 years.  ill keep going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lets get back on track with another chargers hype video for cmh

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this dude thinks he is getting to me with this crap, he's more delusional than thinking the chargers are the team of the decade :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Line down to -1 now. Getting Cincy ML +100 now. Depending on Mahomes injury news this could close with KC being a dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

If this dude thinks he is getting to me with this crap, he's more delusional than thinking the chargers are the team of the decade :lol:

It's like seeing an adult with Downs bagging groceries.  Good for him.  You go Corky! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping for a SF/CIN Super Bowl. McCaffrey and Burrow were both major contributors to my fantasy championship.  Purdy is also a great story. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not going to be easy vs philly…

a qb more willing to run

more offensive weapons than dal and the hawks

very good defense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Not going to be easy vs philly…

a qb more willing to run

more offensive weapons than dal and the hawks

very good defense 

Agreed. Considering Dak threw a pair of picks, Tony Pollard left the game, Maher missed another XP (blocked but it was way left regardless) and Dallas was penalized 7 times it's going to be tough next week.  As you said Brown, Smith, Goedert will be a challenge with Hurts running probably not as much as he usually can but more than Dak. 

Shanny needs to have a good game plan ready. CMC needs to be involved more early on in the pass game. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

agree!

You are getting pretty annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pollard needs a cart to leave the field from the same high ankle sprain Maholmies finishes game with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

You are getting pretty annoying.

Crapsman territory 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Not going to be easy vs philly…

a qb more willing to run

more offensive weapons than dal and the hawks

very good defense 

I think everybody figured SF would get this far without much trouble. Next week is a whole other monster, Philly looks really good. SF can be had deep but, I was impressed the way they handled Dallas yesterday.

SF is going to have to run the ball much better to beat Philly. SF needs a big Kittle game, I think, both in run blocking and getting the ball in his hands. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, edjr said:

Pollard needs a cart to leave the field from the same high ankle sprain Maholmies finishes game with. 

  • ESPN's Todd Archer reports that RB Tony Pollard fractured his left fibula and will require surgery.

    Archer reports that the injury typically has a three-month recovery timeline. Pollard is an unrestricted free agent this offseason, and the injury is likely to have an impact on his market to some extent. However, Pollard should be healthy well before training camp, so the injury could be a total non-issue for his 2023 performance. With Pollard dramatically outplaying Ezekiel Elliott this season, it will be interesting to see if the Cowboys attempt to bring back Pollard in 2023.

    Jan 23, 2023 at 9:27 AM ET

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:
  • ESPN's Todd Archer reports that RB Tony Pollard fractured his left fibula and will require surgery.

    Archer reports that the injury typically has a three-month recovery timeline. Pollard is an unrestricted free agent this offseason, and the injury is likely to have an impact on his market to some extent. However, Pollard should be healthy well before training camp, so the injury could be a total non-issue for his 2023 performance. With Pollard dramatically outplaying Ezekiel Elliott this season, it will be interesting to see if the Cowboys attempt to bring back Pollard in 2023.

    Jan 23, 2023 at 9:27 AM ET

Anything to make him look he's not weak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×