cmh6476

***OFFICIAL Super Bowl Chiefs v Eagles Thread***

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Does Reid still have a crazy good record when he has an extra week to prepare?

Coming off the bye, yes.  But 1-2 in super bowls, I think. 

Please don't let this be the narrative.   How about taking about a super bowl with simply two of the best quarterbacks who play the game?

• Thanks 1

@cmh6476 I’m not a big sports gear wearer so if the Eagles win how about a donation to this local charity in my name plus screen shot here?

Link

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

@cmh6476 I’m not a big sports gear wearer so if the Eagles win how about a donation to this local charity in my name plus screen shot here?

Link

Perfect

@MDC I actually know Loree Jones, their CEO :ninja:

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

Please don't let this be the narrative.   How about taking about a super bowl with simply two of the best quarterbacks who play the game?

Patrick Mahomes is black?? Whaaaaaat 

Week 1 - Lions 

Week 2 - Vikings

Week 3 - Commanders (L)

Week 4 - Jaguars

Week 5 - Cardinals

Week 6 - Cowboys

Week 7 - Steelers

Week 8 - Texans

Week 9 - Commanders (L)

Week 10 - Colts

Week 11 - Packers

Week 12 - Titans

Week 13 - Giants

Week 14 - Bears

Week 15 - Cowboys (L)

Week 14 - Saints (L)

Week 17 - Giants

Div Rd - Giants

Champ Rd - 49ers

It's not like the Eagles played a comprehensive list of juggernauts.  What is that, 6 playoff teams out of 19 games (Giants and Cowboys multiple times, obviously)?

Feels like the Chiefs have been way more tested than this, just looking at the list.  They've beat the Chargers twice, Bucs, 49ers, Jags, and Seahawks.  Lost to the Bills by four and Bengals by three, and then obviously beat the Jags and Bengals to get to the SB.

You can only play who you are scheduled to play, and the Eagles took care of business for the most part so you got to give them that.

7 hours ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

The super WOKE league gets it's wet dream, especially needed now in the face of the discrimination suit - there was no way in hell they were letting Cincy get out of KC with a win. 

If you take just one tenth of a shot every time "two black qbs for the first time in history!!!" is mentioned, you'll likely be ded by this Thursday.  

(Mahomes is mixed race, btw)

:music_guitarred:

Maholmes is as black as Colin Powell

Maholmes gets credit for winning hurt, when he loses and goes 1 and 2 in super bowls, it will be cause he's injured. 

57 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

the Eagles took care of business for the most part 

For the most part? Hurts went 16-1 so far and is in the Superbowl. That's about as resounding as it gets. The Eagles just decapitated the "best defense" in the league. 

A little respect PLEASE? 

21 hours ago, porkbutt said:

easy. id put birds at -41 favorites at this point. 

Going to be closer than that for the Philadelphia Eagles against the Kansas City Referees.

13 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Going to be closer than that for the Philadelphia Eagles against the Kansas City Referees.

That 4th Q was pretty blatant bad calls.

Stolen from somewhere else by someone else

Patrick Mahomes: Ankle ----> Assume will be fine
Travis Kelce: Back ----> Assume will be fine
JuJu Smith-Schuster: Knee ----> No word yet
Kadarius Toney: Ankle ----> No word yet
Mecole Hardman: Pelvis -----> Said he hopes to be fine during a postgame interview
L'Jarius Sneed: Concussion ----> Has to clear protocol
Willie Gay: Shoulder -----> Fowler reported he hopes to be good to go
Justin Watson: Illness ---> Assume will be fine
CEH: Ankle ----> Been fine according to a tweet of his "been running for a month now", just inactive

Which geek is this? NSFW

5 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Which geek is this? NSFW

Hide contents

:ninja: 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wow. I’d never even heard this guy’s name - apparently he played 4 special teams snaps all year. Good riddance POS.

Just put my deposit down on 2023 season tickets.   Sounds like they drop in half after the first year, so hopefully I can about break even this year, then move down to lower level and reap rewards in future years 

In approximately 72 hours a new champion will be crowned :banana:

Also this nfl awards show has been pretty great. 

Just recognized the Bills, Bengals and U of Cincy medical teams and brought out Damar! Someone is cutting onions...

Philly has the better overall team.  That said wouldn't be surprised if Mahomes pulls a late drive to win.  Don't care to bet on this.  Not that excited about the game in general.  Bring on golf.  

• Like 1

I'll take KC. The 2 points sweeten the pot.

18 times in Super Bowl History the spread has moved more than 2 points from one team to another. KC opened at 1.5 favorite, Filthy now 1.5 Favorite.

The team the spread swings to is 16 and 2 (straight up) in those 18 games

12 hours ago, edjr said:

18 times in Super Bowl History the spread has moved more than 2 points from one team to another. KC opened at 1.5 favorite, Filthy now 1.5 Favorite.

The team the spread swings to is 16 and 2 (straight up) in those 18 games

Which also means the bets are rolling in for Philly since the opening line, which doesn't bode well for those bettors.

2 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I just bought this, so I'll have mdc get me that championship hat if we win :banana:

Do we have a $ limit and do I still have the option to pick something out if I go that route? I think up to $50 including tax and shipping is fair.

Just now, MDC said:

Do we have a $ limit and do I still have the option to pick something out if I go that route? I think up to $50 including tax and shipping is fair.

Yeah that's perfect. And I'll probably still see the ceo from philabundance in New Orleans in April to give her a check if needed :lol:

2 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Yeah that's perfect. And I'll probably still see the ceo from philabundance in New Orleans in April to give her a check if needed :lol:

Sounds good. Enjoy the game just not too much. :cheers: 

11 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I just bought this, so I'll have mdc get me that championship hat if we win :banana:

thats super awesome. …if youre a drunken 40+yo wigger. mahomes is a borderline qweer along with his nonbinary tick tockin brother and whiny wench wife. hoping reddick breaks the tards torso 🤗

• Haha 1