Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Libs are trying to divide the country

Gee, how did I know the title of this thread would be misleading?  As far as the content goes, wow, a looney quote from a GOP nobody that everyone knows is a nutjob.  You got us now Hackboy!!!!!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

Everyone she talks to says this.  

This is what we call a trumpism.

The libs are not trying to divide this country, they have already divided the country and this is the result. Oops

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Strike said:

As far as the content goes, wow, a looney quote from a GOP nobody that everyone knows is a nutjob.  

Yeah but everyone she talks to says this.  Sounds like @Ultra Max Power's covid vaccine research 

The government as a whole want  to divide this country.  Doesn’t matter what side they stand on, they the government stand untied to divide it.   

Get ready for the battle.  

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Isn't that considered sedition?

Sure is. 

And On Presidents’ Day too. :lol:

Completely agree with her. Libs suck and I don't want to meet them in the middle. Let's split and cut our ties, we would all be happier.

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Completely agree with her. Libs suck and I don't want to meet them in the middle. Let's split and cut our ties, we would all be happier.

I really considered you to be smarter than her.  You've proven me wrong.

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

The government has a whole what to divide this country.  Doesn’t matter what side they stand on, they the government stand untied to divide it.   

Get ready for the battle.  

Maybe repeat this in English? 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

What evidence do you have of this? 

I don't need to be smart, I have money 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

What evidence do you have of this? 

She's about the dumbest person I've heard.  I've seen smarter comments 90sbaby here.  It's not a strong case but I have almost zero respect for that woman.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

I don't need to be smart, I have money 

I'm assuming you had to be somewhat smart to have all that money.

Well the Democrats would own the west coast and the upper east coast.   The Republicans would own the lower east coast and the gulf of mexico and the Mississippi drainage.  One would imagine Minnesota and Colorado would feel cut off and would drift to confederacy with the Republican states.  Fresh water and food would become the trading province of the republicans.  Shipping and exporting the province of the Democrats.  It would be interesting to see migration patterns, forced and otherwise.  Transcontinental shipping would become problematic.  We would likely fall quickly to foriegn powers.

If liberals just stayed in the cities that they love so much we would be fine. But they don’t want to live next to poor minorities either. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

Well the Democrats would own the west coast and the upper east coast.   The Republicans would own the lower east coast and the gulf of mexico and the Mississippi drainage.  One would imagine Minnesota and Colorado would feel cut off and would drift to confederacy with the Republican states.  Fresh water and food would become the trading province of the republicans.  Shipping and exporting the province of the Democrats.  It would be interesting to see migration patterns, forced and otherwise.  Transcontinental shipping would become problematic.  We would likely fall quickly to foriegn powers.

There are no blue states, just blue urban areas. Once breakup occurred, places like California/NY would fracture into multiple states.

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

There are no blue states, just blue urban areas. Once breakup occurred, places like California/NY would fracture into multiple states.

Who gets the Raiders? I don’t want the Raiders. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

We’ll take most of California but Bakersfield and Fresno are all yours. 

California would need to secure their water all the way to the continental divide or it would shrivel on the vine.  Not like the upper west coast with the columbia river.

Also, your shrimp costs would depend on alliances with asia.  The midwest would never see good lobster, not that we do now.  Your pro football would miss the red states.  Red State basketball would suffer.

For those who would want this, do you have an idea of how to make it work?  While the largest cities are mostly democrats, the two parties are scattered about everywhere.  Are you going to make people leave their home if they belong to the wrong party?  I can't see how any real American would want something like this to happen.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

For those who would want this, do you have an idea of how to make it work?  While the largest cities are mostly democrats, the two parties are scattered about everywhere.  Are you going to make people leave their home if they belong to the wrong party?  I can't see how any real American would want something like this to happen.

There would be forced migration, a new trail of tears. Those trying to flee in their E.V.'s would likely have to abandon them and hike the last treacherous miles.

3 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

That's not what MTG said.

Most of the conservative suburbanites would have to move.  Would they still be allowed to work in the cities even if they lived in a different state?  If so, West Virginia would likely see the biggest influx as people could commute to Baltimore, DC or Pittsburgh