Sign in to follow this  
kozmiq

Just so that you'll know what your talking about

Liberal definition

ADJECTIVE
  1. willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas:
    "they have more liberal views toward marriage and divorce than some people"
  2. relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise:
    "a liberal democratic state"
  3. relating to a Liberal party or (in the UK) the Liberal Democrat Party:
    "the Liberal leader"

NOUN
  1. a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare. Often contrasted with conservative:
    "are we dealing with a polarization between liberals and conservatives?" · "she dissented from the decision, joined by the court's liberals"
  2. a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise:
    "classical liberals emphasized the right of the individual to make decisions, even if the results dismayed their neighbors or injured themselves"
  3. a supporter or member of a Liberal party or (in the UK) the Liberal Democrat Party:
    "the Liberals are looking to defend a seat in Tuebrook and Stoneycroft"
  • Confused 2

Have you solved the moving carpet problem?

8 hours ago, kozmiq said:
Liberal definition

ADJECTIVE
  1. willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas:
    "they have more liberal views toward marriage and divorce than some people"
  2. relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise:
    "a liberal democratic state"
  3. relating to a Liberal party or (in the UK) the Liberal Democrat Party:
    "the Liberal leader"

NOUN
  1. a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare. Often contrasted with conservative:
    "are we dealing with a polarization between liberals and conservatives?" · "she dissented from the decision, joined by the court's liberals"
  2. a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise:
    "classical liberals emphasized the right of the individual to make decisions, even if the results dismayed their neighbors or injured themselves"
  3. a supporter or member of a Liberal party or (in the UK) the Liberal Democrat Party:
    "the Liberals are looking to defend a seat in Tuebrook and Stoneycroft"

Lol.  .no

8 hours ago, kozmiq said:

1. willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas

Sorry, stopped reading here.  Hard to continue on thinking the post was real when the first sentence is total b.s.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Sorry, stopped reading here.  Hard to continue on thinking the post was real when the first sentence is total b.s.

Since that is the actual definition of the word, wouldn't that mean those people are something different than a true liberal?  Maybe you need to come up with new terminology for the new generation of what were once liberals.  They certainly are not the same.

30 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Since that is the actual definition of the word, wouldn't that mean those people are something different than a true liberal?  Maybe you need to come up with new terminology for the new generation of what were once liberals.  They certainly are not the same.

Yes, that's why we call them "Leftists".  It's the "Leftists" who like to call themselves "Liberals".  The thing is, I don't think there are really any "Liberals" left.  Well, I'll admit, that's a bit of an exaggeration.  "Liberals", I'd say, make up about 20% of the Democrat party where as "Leftists" make up the other 80%.  The thing is, when the vast majority of Democrats are Leftists, it's just as easy to call them Liberals.

LIBERAL - definition:

One who has a liberal arts degree, purple hair, drives a Subaru, is a car riding mask wearer, has 36 Covid shots, shops at Whole foods, is anti-law enforcement, is pro-abortion but anti-death penalty, owns a Hillary 2016 shirt, votes democrat despite the same disappointing results, 

These are the signs to look for when spotting Liberals in the wild. 

38 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Which is best?

Modern Leftists.

Global fascist elitists.

Groomers.

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Which is best?

Modern Leftists.

Global fascist elitists.

Groomers.

Modern leftists. I’ve been calling them that for years and have been saying the avg. geek Republican voter is far more liberal than anyone who currently votes and supports the Democrat party. 

CONSERVATIVE - definition

One who has some college education, is white, angry, are so frustrated in their own lives that they hate and fear everyone who looks different than them, drives a pickup with old Reagan bumper stickers, would rather believe that a medical miracle vaccine is actually a Liberal ploy to keep them subservient, shops at Wal-Mart, is in favor of no gun control laws despite mass shootings happening every day, believes that Government should write laws that dictate what people do with their own bodies, want to save "lives" of fetuses, but want to execute criminals, keeps voting Republican despite giving us people who are liars, racists, misogynists, anti-Semites and homophobes.

These are the signs to look for when spotting Conservatives in the wild. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, paulinstl said:

CONSERVATIVE - definition

One who has some college education, is white, angry, are so frustrated in their own lives that they hate and fear everyone who looks different than them, drives a pickup with old Reagan bumper stickers, would rather believe that a medical miracle vaccine is actually a Liberal ploy to keep them subservient, shops at Wal-Mart, is in favor of no gun control laws despite mass shootings happening every day, believes that Government should write laws that dictate what people do with their own bodies, want to save "lives" of fetuses, but want to execute criminals, keeps voting Republican despite giving us people who are liars, racists, misogynists, anti-Semites and homophobes.

These are the signs to look for when spotting Conservatives in the wild. 

Someone hit a nerve there commie? 

It is rare that the move to shield the darkness within liberalism through the misuse of terms is put forth with such obvious defensiveness.  Usually they just find a term that is "good" and label their indefensible acts as virtuous behind it. 

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

Someone hit a nerve there commie? 

Just being "Fair And Balanced" there Nazi.

5 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

I think the biggest problem we all face is putting people in boxes based on generalized ideas of what someone thinks they think. 

Word!

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

LIBERAL - definition:

One who has a liberal arts degree, purple hair, drives a Subaru, is a car riding mask wearer, has 36 Covid shots, shops at Whole foods, is anti-law enforcement, is pro-abortion but anti-death penalty, owns a Hillary 2016 shirt, votes democrat despite the same disappointing results, 

These are the signs to look for when spotting Liberals in the wild. 

I picked up a couple of things at Whole Foods yesterday :unsure:

21 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

I think the biggest problem we all face is putting people in boxes based on generalized ideas of what someone thinks they think. 

The placement of people into defined areas begins with their appearance, but then their political affiliation...and and ultimately their degree of radicalization or mental illness.

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

LIBERAL - definition:

League Champion / HT writes --> has 36 Covid shots  ***  Rebuttal --> This a prime example of how you manipulate basic facts and blow them out of the water to fit your (distorted) opinion and it's obvious that is how you spin all things Geek Club.

League Champion / HT writes --> votes democrat despite the same disappointing results, ***  Rebuttal --> Voting Democrat has produced 3 of the last 4 Presidents and 5 of the last 6 most total votes. 

Btw, I only posted the original post to show that 'trilogy poster' (he knows who he is) that has the word Liberal in every post, to know who he's referring to.

6 hours ago, Ultra Max Power said:

6 hours ago, paulinstl said:

Word!

It's not going away until Identity Politics goes away.  The Democrat politicians are full board behind it.  Any person voting for a Democrat is voting for Identity Politics whether you agree with it or not.  So, if that's the biggest problem we're facing, then people like our current regime of Democrats on the board have the control.

I think a lot of Democrats will probably argue that this is the problem, hence, why nothing will get solved.  In my first 30+ years of life, I don't recall our country being anything like it is today on this front.  It started with Obama.  Democrats used the word "racist" as a hammer whenever anyone disagreed with him.  They all claimed that anyone who disagreed with Obama was a racist.  It was a winning strategy and the Democrats keep pushing it.  That's your starting point of Identity Politics and it's the catalyst of where we are today.  Stop voting for Democrats to send the message that they don't want it anymore.  The problem is, they won't.  So, here we are.  It's here to stay for a long time.

7 minutes ago, League Champion said:

My Man got triggered 

Wouldn't that make you triggered as well since you made the first comment in that format?

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wouldn't that make you triggered as well since you made the first comment in that format?

What are you, the board referee now? MYOB 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What are you, the board referee now? MYOB 

Your lack of self awareness is incredible.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Your lack of self awareness is incredible.

Whatever. MYOB. You’ve been playing hall monitor more than usual lately. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Whatever. MYOB. You’ve been playing hall monitor more than usual lately. 

I'll call BS when I see.  You do as well and so do a lot of others.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Now you're double triggered, can't help yourself. 

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's not going away until Identity Politics goes away.  The Democrat politicians are full board behind it.  Any person voting for a Democrat is voting for Identity Politics whether you agree with it or not.  So, if that's the biggest problem we're facing, then people like our current regime of Democrats on the board have the control.

I think a lot of Democrats will probably argue that this is the problem, hence, why nothing will get solved.  In my first 30+ years of life, I don't recall our country being anything like it is today on this front.  It started with Obama.  Democrats used the word "racist" as a hammer whenever anyone disagreed with him.  They all claimed that anyone who disagreed with Obama was a racist.  It was a winning strategy and the Democrats keep pushing it.  That's your starting point of Identity Politics and it's the catalyst of where we are today.  Stop voting for Democrats to send the message that they don't want it anymore.  The problem is, they won't.  So, here we are.  It's here to stay for a long time.

Trump's name calling and never admitting a mistake and never apologizing for the mean, nasty cruel things he''s said and done 

AND WORST OF ALL PRETENDING THAT HE WON AN ELECTION THAT HE DIDN'T EVEN COME CLOSE

AND THEN  AND THEN SENDING A BUNCH OF HIS CRAZED SUPPORTERS TO TRY AND OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT AT THE NATIONS CAPITOL

might be worse (IS WORSE) than whatever you've said the other side has done.

12 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Trump's name calling and never admitting a mistake and never apologizing for the mean, nasty cruel things he''s said and done 

He's an A-Hole, a mean Tweeter, so what? I hate the guy but you can't deny that things were better then. Nobody would F with us, we all had more money in our pockets and we didn't need the gooks. The Liberal media incited the BLM riots and twisted that whole Jan 6th crap. It was a bunch of drunks that broke in and had no idea what to do when inside, it was more comical than anything, especially since they let it happen. 

If you think this President is doing any better, you're insane. 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

He's an A-Hole, a mean Tweeter, so what? I hate the guy but you can't deny that things were better then. Nobody would F with us, we all had more money in our pockets and we didn't need the gooks. The Liberal media incited the BLM riots and twisted that whole Jan 6th crap. It was a bunch of drunks that broke in and had no idea what to do when inside, it was more comical than anything, especially since they let it happen. 

If you think this President is doing any better, you're insane. 

You're wrong.  

And I'm not insane.

I realize that you hate Trump and you're doing your best to make it seem Biden is bad, too.  You're wrong.

2 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

You're wrong.  

And I'm not insane.

I realize that you hate Trump and you're doing your best to make it seem Biden is bad, too.  You're wrong.

Tell me EXACTLY how, as a Country we are better off today? I'd love to know because it's pretty dire right now. 

Dire ?  Good grief, man !  Are you crazy !  This doesn't deserve a reply !  Good Lord, man.  Dire !  :shakingheadindisbelief:

3 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Dire ?  Good grief, man !  Are you crazy !  This doesn't deserve a reply !  Good Lord, man.  Dire !  :shakingheadindisbelief:

Tell me, HOW ARE WE BETTER OFF TODAY??

Libtards aren’t liberals. They’re the retarded cousins of liberals. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Libtards aren’t liberals. They’re the retarded cousins of liberals. 

I'm learning a lot in here. Liberals really, really like Trannys. Why? 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

I'm learning a lot in here. Liberals really, really like Trannys. Why? 

Well they think conservatives GAF about trannys. Trannys have been around for a long time and no one cared. Until they started on the kids. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well they think conservatives GAF about trannys. Trannys have been around for a long time and no one cared. Until they started on the kids. 

More scary they like Kid Trannys. It's very disturbing 

You're silly silly little boys.  Keep playing.  I'm going to bed.