edjr

White people "get the hell away from black people"

On 3/1/2023 at 8:29 PM, Voltaire said:

I also prefer every other racial group to white liberals. 

Really? Why? I don't hate my own I try to teach them.

Not very based bro.

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Not very based bro.

Agree.  hate is misplaced.

I might suggest he is just really frustrated.  But when we hate we solve nothing, and our actions become hateful.

No, we should not hate but instead we should feel sorry for them. They have been misled and are wasting their talents and energies.   These are unfortunate people being manupilated by powerful people. 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Not very based bro.

It's not blacks, hispanics, asians, middle easternerers nor dot nor feather Indians that are transing the kids, pushing Marxism, releasing criminals, and hating on America. The minorities can be reached. The cancer is spread by rich and upper middle class white leftoids.

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's not blacks, hispanics, asians, middle easternerers nor dot nor feather Indians that are transing the kids, pushing Marxism, releasing criminals, and hating on America. The minorities can be reached. The cancer is spread by rich and upper middle class white leftoids.

Are you sure about that?

On 2/28/2023 at 11:13 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Giants released Galladay. I thought they might wait until after June 1. I guess that means they are planning on a splash in FA

This guy knows what he’s talking about. 

On 2/28/2023 at 11:24 AM, GutterBoy said:

Not really, it only frees up 6.7M now, but it means he's off the books in 2024, and that's when we spend money, not this year.

This guy doesn’t. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

:lol:

Tardcore is triggered.

What was the big splash signing dummy?

Let me explain things to you since you don’t understand.  When you cut a guy pre June 1, you do that to free up the money now to go out and sign players and make deals now. Like I said. Another public humiliation for the Gutterboy.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let me explain things to you since you don’t understand.  When you cut a guy pre June 1, you do that to free up the money now to go out and sign players and make deals now. Like I said. Another public humiliation for the Gutterboy.  

Oh thanks for explaining what I literally said that in my post that you quoted. :lol:

They didn't make a splash in free agency, but next season they will have much more room to "make a splash"

You had a rough week and got triggered again.  Go for a walk and calm down before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Oh thanks for explaining what I literally said that in my post that you quoted. :lol:

They didn't make a splash in free agency, but next season they will have much more room to "make a splash"

You had a rough week and got triggered again.  Go for a walk and calm down before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Well, Waller is the fifth highest paid player on the team now. Damn you’re stupid. They had to clear space now to do that. Angry and stupid. Bad combo. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, Waller is the fifth highest paid player on the team now. Damn you’re stupid. They had to clear space now to do that. Angry and stupid. Bad combo. 

Waller was not a free agent, he was acquired via trade, and his cap is only $11M, and is likely to be restructured.

Still, I guess this is where you have to define "splash".  The Bears made a splash, so did Miami, maybe SF.  I think of "making a splash" as bringing in several/high priced FAs.  NYG didn't do that.  They will next year.

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Waller was not a free agent, he was acquired via trade, and his cap is only $11M, and is likely to be restructured.

Still, I guess this is where you have to define "splash".  The Bears made a splash, so did Miami, maybe SF.  I think of "making a splash" as bringing in several/high priced FAs.  NYG didn't do that.  They will next year.

What a dik. You get dumber with every reply. Just shut up now. Lol. “Not a free agent”. Clown. They needed the space now to do deals. This year. And they did. 

On 2/28/2023 at 11:24 AM, GutterBoy said:

Not really, it only frees up 6.7M now, but it means he's off the books in 2024, and that's when we spend money, not this year.

Good call, idiot. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good call, idiot. 

A Robinson is your free agency splash? :lol:

He's a good player, but it's a one year $4M up to $8M.

Also next year, NYG look to have have $80M, 6th most.  That's the splash year, stupid, just like I told you.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

A Robinson is your free agency splash? :lol:

He's a good player, but it's a one year $4M up to $8M.

The Giants have spent the most or near it in FA. That’s why they cleared the space now. Like I said. Just take the L 

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Be careful, the racist Black animals travel in packs and are looking for vulnerable victims like this poor young lady.

Aren't Asians a numerically smaller minority than African Americans?  isn't this then a hate crime?  Or is it not because Asians work hard to succeed, therefore they do succeed....so no hate crime because they are "successful"?

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Aren't Asians a numerically smaller minority than African Americans?  isn't this then a hate crime?  Or is it not because Asians work hard to succeed, therefore they do succeed....so no hate crime because they are "successful"?

It's only a hate crime when it's white on black crime. You can thank Democrats and their BLM partnership for that. 

9 hours ago, League Champion said:

Be careful, the racist Black animals travel in packs and are looking for vulnerable victims like this poor young lady.

She is attractive enough that i care about her story.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Pure savagery. And it’s widespread. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pure savagery. And it’s widespread. 

No no. These hundreds of thousands of videos are just anecdotal. 

6 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

"They won't stop". Ever. It's in the blood.

Sad but true, they were bred as animals and still only a couple hundred years removed from the jungle. Some still need time to evolve. Others have adapted quite well, not all are bad or violent. It's animals like this who give the entire species a bad name. 

Crickets from the pathetic Liberal Scum in this Forum. They're worried about men in wigs reading books to children but not one damn comment on their other violent specie. Crazy right?? 

I didn’t read that book, but I’m pretty sure that book was about black inventors and other significant contributions blacks have made to society. 

As for the car surrounded by black kids. I don’t know the story there but let’s stop and think for a minute….a massive crowd of people walking in the streets and 1 car. A single car and hundreds if not a thousand young people walking and car driving among them. Where are all the other cars? 

Think it through.Was the driver harmed? Was the car harmed?

Have you ever been to a concert or football game? Are cars allowed to drive through the crowd when people are flowing into the streets, especially when the car lanes have been BLOCKED OFF to traffic? Use common sense. Stop being racist.

It’s mind boggling how white people can sit and lament about black people who were brutalized for centuries, segregated and living in substandard conditions until this very day and sit here on stolen land where all over the world masses of populations of natives were made extinct due to white violence and oppression. Yet, you come here to post video clips of fights and white/Asian victims of -black crimes, as if the number 1 victim of black crime is not another black person. Black people beat, kill and steal from other blacks 90% of the time. 

You’re wasting your time bashing blacks. We all despise bad behavior and crime, blacks more than you!

We’re not your threat. 

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

We’re not your threat

Have you not watched the videos or read any of the stories that are posted here? They're obviously a threat to someone. 

Don't make excuses for these people. They've been out of the jungle and through slavery long enough to where we shouldn't have to make excuses. Look at what the Jews, Irish and Italians had to endure. What happened? They built they're own neighborhoods from the ground up, the black are destroying theirs. So what, they need more handouts to act like humans? 

They are the only society that is yet to fully evolve, that's just fact. There are some great, brilliant blacks in this Country, these people are not the ones we're discussing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

Have you not watched the videos or read any of the stories that are posted here? They're obviously a threat to someone. 

Don't make excuses for these people. They've been out of the jungle and through slavery long enough to where we shouldn't have to make excuses. Look at what the Jews, Irish and Italians had to endure. What happened? They built they're own neighborhoods from the ground up, the black are destroying theirs. So what, they need more handouts to act like humans? 

They are the only society that is yet to fully evolve, that's just fact. There are some great, brilliant blacks in this Country, these people are not the ones we're discussing. 

This is disgusting, even for you.

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Crd4-sMqNUB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

You all have a very limited view…

Get some black friends. Turn off Fox News. 

This advice is sound.  How do we get it to those in Baltimore, Chicago and Detroit who need to also know about this truth?

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Have you ever been to a concert or football game? Are cars allowed to drive through the crowd when people are flowing into the streets, especially when the car lanes have been BLOCKED OFF to traffic? Use common sense

Kind of like a parade