edjr

White people "get the hell away from black people"

Marcel LaGrange jr, a black man, killed a white couple in front of their children on June 19 in Westbrook Maine. They had no connection.  No media outcry.  

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Marcel LaGrange jr, a black man, killed a white couple in front of their children on June 19 in Westbrook Maine. They had no connection.  No media outcry.  

Another one that couldn't wait for the second marshmallow 

9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Another one that couldn't wait for the second marshmallow 

Damn you're an ignorant piece of sh1t 

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Damn you're an ignorant piece of sh1t 

They all are.  Just disgusting people.

Obsessed with pedos and hate all non whites.

What a way to go through life…SMH

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If the prosecutor can get away with it, he will get a plea agreement for manslaughter and never serve a day in prison.  Blacks killing whites is justifiable to modern leftist.  

On 3/6/2023 at 11:26 AM, RLLD said:

Agree.  hate is misplaced.

I might suggest he is just really frustrated.  But when we hate we solve nothing, and our actions become hateful.

No, we should not hate but instead we should feel sorry for them. They have been misled and are wasting their talents and energies.   These are unfortunate people being manupilated by powerful people. 

We have a whole generation of social warriors who have been taught to despise individual freedoms and believe whatever the experts tell them.  We are in an Orwellian state. 

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

We only care when Whites kill Blacks, isn't that right GUTTERBOY? 

Of course not.  That ignorant piece of sh1t keeps talking about how blacks have less self control than whites as proven by some marshmallow test, which didn't show it.  He's racist and dumb.

Just killed them, right in front of their kids.  Didn’t know them, they had just moved there. Blacks probably killed more whites in the last few years than blacks have been lynched in the history of our country.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just killed them, right in front of their kids.  Didn’t know them, they had just moved there. Blacks probably killed more whites in the last few years than blacks have been lynched in the history of our country.  

And?  What conclusion should I draw from this heinous crime?

Just now, GutterBoy said:

And?  What conclusion should I draw from this heinous crime?

The coddling of criminals and making excuses for them makes everyone unsafe? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The coddling of criminals and making excuses for them makes everyone unsafe? 

Sure I'm on board.

Sorry I was confused because you're talking about race, and black on white crime, almost like you think whites should be afraid of blacks or something.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Sure I'm on board.

Sorry I was confused because you're talking about race, and black on white crime, almost like you think whites should be afraid of blacks or something.

Not just white people. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not just white people. 

Everyone should be afraid of blacks?

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This is an interesting point, using your logic should everyone be afraid of white supremacy? The patriarchy? Any of the other stuff politicians used to groom folks?

perhaps not eh?

I just spent a week in Florida. My son had to have Popeye's, we were going to a museum and I had the bright idea of finding a popeyes near it.

I wasn't scared for my life or anything, but we were the only white people I saw at the popeyes and in the neighborhood. bars on the windows, drug addicts stumbling around.

I did have a quick thought of. "jesus, I hope none of these people hate white people enough to do something stupid"

The lady that took our order didn't seem to care for us. I tipped her 2 bucks and then she suddenly loved us and went out of her way to be nice.

Never doing that again.

Address: 45 N Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32805

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This is an interesting point, using your logic should everyone be afraid of white supremacy? The patriarchy? Any of the other stuff politicians used to groom folks?

perhaps not eh?

Yes we should all be afraid of white supremacy.  It's a dangerous ideology. 

We should not be afraid of the color of people's skin.

Come on man, do better, fock.

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

"Afraid" seems a bit strong.  "Cautious" in certain situations, like Edjr just described, is prudent.  To do otherwise is stupid and ignorant of statistics.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

"Afraid" seems a bit strong.  "Cautious" in certain situations, like Edjr just described, is prudent.  To do otherwise is stupid and ignorant of statistics.

It's not prudent, it's racist.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's not prudent, it's racist.

It's math.  Why do you hate math?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It's math.  Why do you hate math?

It's not math.  Why do you hate blacks?

14 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

We should not be afraid of the color of people's skin.

Come on man, do better, fock.

Hold on, saying white people hold views that should be feared is racist….some fall into that category perhaps….

But your position on it is no different than his position on black people, you share a mentality 

I do not think that black crime nor white supremacy enter the top ten of things we should be worried about

Both of you are just sycophants to a false religion

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Hold on, saying white people hold views that should be feared is racist….some fall into that category perhaps….

But your position on it is no different than his position on black people, you share a mentality 

I do not think that black crime nor white supremacy enter the top ten of things we should be worried about

Both of you are just sycophants to a false religion

Uh no, I never said white people, I said the ideology of white supremacy should be feared.  It's the ideology.  Fearing someone based on the color of their skin is wrong.  Fearing black people is wrong, fearing white people is wrong.

I'm sure you don't get it.

36 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What is their ideology? Who are the leaders of this cult?  What is their objective?

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

What is their ideology? Who are the leaders of this cult?  What is their objective?

That white people are the superior race.  You can Google their leaders and objectives 

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

That white people are the superior race.  You can Google their leaders and objectives 

So you got nothin"

sad

21 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Google it. 😆

27 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

To scare black people and soft minded liberals into voting democrat.  

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

One very prominent black fellow certainly is:

There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.

From the Rev. Jesse Jackson.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

It's not math.  Why do you hate blacks?

It's absolutely math.  And it's a tip that when someone is trying to have a nuanced, intelligent discussion as Jerry is, and you call them racist, you've already lost.  But that's the lib playbook so at least you got your talking points down. 

27 minutes ago, Strike said:

It's absolutely math.  And it's a tip that when someone is trying to have a nuanced, intelligent discussion as Jerry is, and you call them racist, you've already lost.  But that's the lib playbook so at least you got your talking points down. 

Someone trying to start an intelligent conversation doesn't lead with "math says you should be scared of blacks"

Someone trying to start an intelligent conversation doesn't lead with "math says you should be scared of blacks"

Blacks commit 51% of violent crimes despite being 13% of the population. It's math.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Jerry said this?  Link?

The same people who quote MLK Jr. - judging people by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin…

Call it “prudent” or “‘math” to do the opposite - judge people based on their skin color.

When it comes to ending affirmative action or opposing reparations, they pull out that quote. But when it comes to actually confronting prejudice, they conveniently forget all about it.

13 minutes ago, Strike said:

Jerry said this?  Link?

Read the thread stupid, stop playing games

16 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Blacks commit 51% of violent crimes despite being 13% of the population. It's math.

Only smooth brains extrapolate this to be scared of blacks.

Read the thread stupid, stop playing games

I did read the thread.  Jerry never said what you're asserting.  Next level lib tactic - misrepresent what the person said.  You've got the playbook down. 

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

I did read the thread.  Jerry never said what you're asserting.  Next level lib tactic - misrepresent what the person said.  You've got the playbook down. 

GutterPedo is his name, Strawman is his game!!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The same people who quote MLK Jr. - judging people by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin…

Call it “prudent” or “‘math” to do the opposite - judge people based on their skin color.

When it comes to ending affirmative action or opposing reparations, they pull out that quote. But when it comes to actually confronting prejudice, they conveniently forget all about it.

Sorry, but if you are in a Popeyes in Orlando in what seems like not a great neighborhood, and you are the only white person in there with decent number of black people, and you haven't upped your observation a notch, you are Defcon 1 level stupid and I'm amazed you've survived this long having absolutely zero real world survival skills.

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

And you always act obtuse, that's your script