League Champion

Donald Trump claims he will be arrested Tuesday in Manhattan probe, calls for protests

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

From the stuff I have seen the DA will need to be more specific about each count and what his arguments are for indictment. Team Trump will and should ask for that. 

The second paragraph about how to handle Trump running his trap will be another of these issues he will push the boundaries of IMO. Only because he is a candidate and ex-Prez will he be able to get away with the stuff he does in regards to talking about the judge, the process, etc. 

I wonder whether he will become ensnared in his own trap.

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

I wonder whether he will become ensnared in his own trap.

Probably not. Rich and powerful can use the system to their benefit. Even more so when you have a guy who was Prez and is a leader of the Republican Party.

Trump is like a pig in shet right now. The ability to thrive in this chaos is his super power. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Probably not. Rich and powerful can use the system to their benefit. Even more so when you have a guy who was Prez and is a leader of the Republican Party.

Trump is like a pig in shet right now. The ability to thrive in this chaos is his super power. 

generalpimpadoosh is like a pig that is all rotted out on the insides. His superpower is to be fat, ugly, dirty and stupid, just like the rest of his family. Worthless in every way in life.

Biden's America taking hold on the liberals.

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

What crime did Trump commit?

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

What crime did Trump commit?.

That’s what being determined.

In any case the point being made is about this statute of limitations argument and that it wouldn’t matter…you can’t go after the Prez when they are in the WH. So ride out the time while in WH - clock is running the whole time. 

For impeachment - same for if you lose in November. Do what you like until Jan 20 and it’s all good.

Nice loop holes!

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

generalpimpadoosh is like a pig that is all rotted out on the insides. His superpower is to be fat, ugly, dirty and stupid, just like the rest of his family. Worthless in every way in life.

Biden's America taking hold on the liberals.

Do you ever tire of being the village idiot 😂

Just now, thegeneral said:

The rotted porkpie and his fat family of retards in the northeast. 

Representing Biden's America. 

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

The rotted porkpie and his fat family of retards in the northeast. 

Representing Biden's America. 

You could have just answered “why no thegeneral, I don’t tire of being the village idiot!. It’s a role I shine in!”.

And, Seattle is the Northwest, Magellan 😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I don’t tire of being the village idiot!. It’s a role I shine in!.

:thumbsup:

Greasy pig fat between the ears.

22 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

What crime did Trump commit?

18 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

In any case the point being made is about this statute of limitations argument and that it wouldn’t matter…you can’t go after the Prez when they are in the WH. So ride out the time while in WH - clock is running the whole time. 

For impeachment - same for if you lose in November. Do what you like until Jan 20 and it’s all good.

Nice loop holes!

If there is no crime, the statute of limitation is moot. 

you are pretty worked up about this indictment. I would hope you know what the crime is. Are your posts just TDS. What is the crime?

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

:thumbsup:

Greasy pig fat between the ears.

You seem rattled. Take a long, slow pull off your Zima. Gaze over your collection of dolls and calm your mind. 

So now we determine what crime has been committed after a grand jury and someone is arrested and charged? Holy Fock. 

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

If there is no crime, the statute of limitation is moot. 

you are pretty worked up about this indictment. I would hope you know what the crime is.

I can cut and paste the arguments from the DA, as you can from various legal folks. The answer is it is being determined in court.

I am saying this statute of limitations argument that is being used to toss it out seems a reach. But that too will be determined.

What do you think about my opinion of why that isn’t a good argument for someone to dismiss allegations?

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So now we determine what crime has been committed after a grand jury and someone is arrested and charged? Holy Fock. 

The DA laid out his arguments. They are on the internet.  

45 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Crapman has 15,000+ posts in a year, many of them between midnight and 4 am and on all major holidays.

The answer is no. :( 

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Crapman has 15,000+ posts in a year, many of them between midnight and 4 am and on all major holidays.

The answer is no. :( 

Damn. That made me feel bad.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Holy fok you're retarded.  :lol:

You going to be at this all day?

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It is like passing a bill to find out what is in it.  We can figure out the charges on the appeal, after the conviction.

12 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Yes, he just blindly follows what the corrupt media tells him.  Sadly this is how most Americans are so stupid when it comes to politics.

12 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Do you really need someone to google the legal arguments being made by each side and paste them in here like they are their own thoughts? 

Go to CNN or Fox.

This will all be determined over the next year and a half. 

The great legal minds at FFtoday have it all sorted though 😂

2 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Yes, he just blindly follows what the corrupt media tells him.  Sadly this is how most Americans are so stupid when it comes to politics.

The corrupt media! You guys regurgitate these bullshit catchphrases like a Speak and Spell. 

43 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The DA laid out his arguments. They are on the internet.  

He did not lay them out in full.  He gave a sketchy overview, at best.  Defendants have a right to confront their accuser which includes a right to a clear and specific accusation.  The D.A. in this matter told us little more than in his super secret opinion Trump is bad.  That is insufficient justification to unleash the power of his Office.  It is irresponsible.  That behavior probably ranks fairly high on the Real Tim Reprehensibility Scale though that too remains a secret document..

• Thanks 2

Son the prosecution gets a year and a half to determine the charges but the defense doesn’t get to know what they are. Brilliant legal minds indeed. 

8 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

He did not lay them out in full.  He gave a sketchy overview, at best.  Defendants have a right to confront their accuser which includes a right to a clear and specific accusation.  The D.A. in this matter told us little more than in his super secret opinion Trump is bad.  That is insufficient justification to unleash the power of his Office.  It is irresponsible.  That behavior probably ranks fairly high on the Real Tim Reprehensibility Scale though that too remains a secret document..

He said the law doesn’t require him to. Is that incorrect?

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Son the prosecution gets a year and a half to determine the charges but the defense doesn’t get to know what they are. Brilliant legal minds indeed. 

Your problem seems with the legal system.

I agree this shouldn’t take years but it does. 

Sir, you are under arrest. You are due back in court in December, we’ll let you know then what the charges are. Now take him to the dungeon.  

None of the legal scholars here have discussed this idea that this should be dismissed because of the statute of limitations. Anyone have anything to add there?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sir, you are under arrest. You are due back in court in December, we’ll let you know then what the charges are. Now take him to the dungeon.  

My understanding is the defense gets to review and then ask for some further explanation if they like. They should do this. This would happen in the next couple months if what I read is correct.

He said the law doesn’t require him to. Is that incorrect?

Is it correct that he said that, or that the law does not require it?

He did more or less say this.  that is correct.  he is not correct that the law does not require this.  he will be forced to articulate his position when the defense files a motion for a Bill of Particulars.  That he has been so cavalier that such a motion is certain to be granted is more or less disgraceful and beneath the standards of a professional prosecutor.  He has placed his Office in disrepute and the court in an awkward position.  Were i the judge i would have dismissed the matter without prejudice to refile before Trump plead.  Now options are narrowing for the prosecution and the Court.

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Is it correct that he said that, or that the law does not require it?

He did more or less say this.  that is correct.  he is not correct that the law does not require this.  he will be forced to articulate his position when the defense files a motion for a Bill of Particulars.  That he has been so cavalier that such a motion is certain to be granted is more or less disgraceful and beneath the standards of a professional prosecutor.  He has placed his Office in disrepute and the court in an awkward position.  Were i the judge i would have dismissed the matter without prejudice to refile before Trump plead.  Now options are narrowing for the prosecution and the Court.

The DA broke the law in the way he presented these indictments? 

We’re going to have to change the old “ you can indict a ham sandwich” thing. This fat fock would never indict a ham sandwich.  They’re delicious. Maybe we change it to a salad? 

The evolution of this thread is hilarious. What a focking joke. Also, who is this new idiot tg spending 24\7 in this thread? Hopefully he's being paid to look this stupid...

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

The DA broke the law in the way he presented these indictments? 

I would not go so far.  For all I know his Office is filing supplemental filings as we debate.  I know Trump would be so precipitous as to argue that he has.  i would not.  I only note his ongoing obligation which to my mind remains unfulfilled.  Poor filings are not crimes, they are just poor filings and if they remain uncured then the court has independant obligations to act, and their act would be a dismissal.  The only sreasonably potential sanction with the Courts is potentially awarding costs though that is rare.  Whether the Bar association may also take action is very unclear to me, though it might. 

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

I would not go so far.  For all I know his Office is filing supplemental filings as we debate.  I know Trump would be so precipitous as to argue that he has.  i would not.  I only note his ongoing obligation which to my mind remains unfulfilled.  Poor filings are not crimes, they are just poor filings and if they remain uncured then the court has independant obligations to act, and their act would be a dismissal.  The only sreasonably potential sanction with the Courts is potentially awarding costs though that is rare.  Whether the Bar association may also take action is very unclear to me, though it might. 

He didn’t break the law in the way he did this. I assume this is somewhat normal.

Because the Prez is so special and a delicate little flower one could argue that the DA shouldn’t be doing it in this way. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If Trump was indeed being taken to a dungeon, then this would be a terrible delay. But since he’s a free man while awaiting trial I don’t understand your point. 

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

The evolution of this thread is hilarious. What a focking joke. Also, who is this new idiot tg spending 24\7 in this thread? Hopefully he's being paid to look this stupid...

On 4/3/2023 at 11:53 AM, Horseman said:

Another FBG reject man-child.  

It's what they do, they have no life.  They are professional losers.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He didn’t break the law in the way he did this. I assume this is somewhat normal.

Because the Prez is so special and a delicate little flower one could argue that the DA shouldn’t be doing it in this way. 

Your assumption this is normal is misplaced, in my experience.  Very much so.  I have seen courts read prosecutors the riot act for such deficient charging documents. Generally only when the prosecution pays great obeisance to the court and begs for a chance to supplement their pleading with a Bill of Particulars does the court allow the matter to not be dismissed on the defense motion or the court's own motion.  Generally courts demand that supplemental filing in an extreme;ly short amount of time.

All that said I do not practice in new York, so what do I know.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

If Trump was indeed being taken to a dungeon, then this would be a terrible delay. But since he’s a free man while awaiting trial I don’t understand your point. 

The lardass flew up to NY took some pics and flew home. He will now campaign on this for months.

Many contend on this tiny forum that it now makes them obligated to vote for the dude 😂

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

It's what they do, they have no life.  They are professional losers.  

Horseman winning at life as always!