Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

RFK jr. Announces run

9 hours ago, jonmx said:

You realize that is a complete lie.  The reason for the decline in vaccination rate hade zero to do with RFK jr. visiting in 2019.  That visit was a group of US dignitaries visiting Samoa to celebrate their independence.  Nothing about vaccines.  What happened in Samoa was in 2018 nurses messed up the vaccine mixture resulting in deaths of several children from a bad batch of the vaccine.  This terrified the people of Samoa and the vaccination rate plummeted in the following years.   So as usual, total BS on your part. 

RFK and his organization used that incident (it was 2, not “several” btw) to sow doubt about the vaccines, when the deaths were not actually because of the vaccine.  And he met with fellow antivaxxers in Samoa.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/12/measles-outbreak-spurred-by-anti-vaxxers-shuts-down-samoan-government/

12 hours ago, jonmx said:

You realize that is a complete lie.  The reason for the decline in vaccination rate hade zero to do with RFK jr. visiting in 2019.  That visit was a group of US dignitaries visiting Samoa to celebrate their independence.  Nothing about vaccines.  What happened in Samoa was in 2018 nurses messed up the vaccine mixture resulting in deaths of several children from a bad batch of the vaccine.  This terrified the people of Samoa and the vaccination rate plummeted in the following years.   So as usual, total BS on your part. 

Wow tim destroyed 

Guys we should totally trust the pharmaceuticals and their corporate media wholly owned mouthpieces. It’s not like 14,000 drugs haven’t been recalled over the last decade alone. 

14 hours ago, jonmx said:

Also didn’t Samoa get independence in 1962?

The censorship and fight against RFK Jr speaking tells me there is a lot to the story that the Democrats don’t want to get out. What are they hiding? Why are they so afraid of him?

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

RFK and his organization used that incident (it was 2, not “several” btw) to sow doubt about the vaccines, when the deaths were not actually because of the vaccine.  And he met with fellow antivaxxers in Samoa.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/12/measles-outbreak-spurred-by-anti-vaxxers-shuts-down-samoan-government/

So you think some obscure Facebook page is what scared them, and not the fact thst everyone in the community was well aware of the deaths.  If that Facebook page was so influential, it would have impacted other locations.  Instead it was only Somoa, which if I were to bet, not a single person in the whole damn country was aware of the Facebook page.  

The f-ing libs are so desperate to lynch RFK jr., they make up all sorts of crazy ass stories.   It is funny that there are so many stories running with this BS narrative, but of course thst is not a conspiracy. 

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

So you think some obscure Facebook page is what scared them, and not the fact thst everyone in the community was well aware of the deaths.  If that Facebook page was so influential, it would have impacted other locations.  Instead it was only Somoa, which if I were to bet, not a single person in the whole damn country was aware of the Facebook page.  

The f-ing libs are so desperate to lynch RFK jr., they make up all sorts of crazy ass stories.   It is funny that there are so many stories running with this BS narrative, but of course thst is not a conspiracy. 

It's pretty impressive how quickly liberals fall in line.

18 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Didn’t Samoa get independence in 1962?

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Didn’t Samoa get independence in 1962?

I know as a leftist you may not be aware, but like many countries around the world we celebrate our independence every year,  in America it is July 4th.   I know it is looked over by many leftist after a month of celebrating pedo pride month.  

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I know as a leftist you may not be aware, but like many countries around the world we celebrate our independence every year,  in America it is July 4th.   I know it is looked over by many leftist after a month of celebrating pedo pride month.  

So RFK just happened to go to Samoa to celebrate their 57th year of independence coincidentally shortly after 2 children died after getting a measles vaccine?

17 hours ago, jonmx said:

They are in Samoa with a delegation on a different matter.  

“He is not here as an official from the United States,” said Agafili.

https://www.samoaobserver.ws/category/samoa/42888

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

"Prior to the outbreak, Samoa had notoriously low vaccination rates, with data from the WHO and UNICEF estimating that the country's national immunization coverage fell from 74% to 34% between 2017 and 2018."

I am really trying to comprehend the asinine story blaming RFK jr. for Samoa outbreak.  A couple children die after being given the vaccine.  The vaccination rate plummets in 2018, which even the WHO blames on those deaths.  RFK jr. visits in 2019 somehow is now the real cause in the drop in vaccination rate which happened the year before....am I missing something, are all these MSM stories blaming RFK jr. written by morons? 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

"Prior to the outbreak, Samoa had notoriously low vaccination rates, with data from the WHO and UNICEF estimating that the country's national immunization coverage fell from 74% to 34% between 2017 and 2018."

I am really trying to comprehend the asinine story blaming RFK jr. for Samoa outbreak.  A couple children die after being given the vaccine.  The vaccination rate plummets in 2018, which even the WHO blames on those deaths.  RFK jr. visits in 2019 somehow is now the real cause in the drop in vaccination rate which happened the year before....am I missing something, are all these MSM stories blaming RFK jr. written by morons? 

Fauci told timhack

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

Not blaming, but contributing.  And not just that particular visit, but also pushing fear about the deaths after they happened.

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Not blaming, but contributing.  And not just that particular visit, but also pushing fear about the deaths after they happened.

oh so something that happened, talk about it afterwards is pushing fear now, thats the goalposts?

and yes you flat out blamed him til you were proven wrong and you change your tactics

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Fauci told timhack

I did see RFK jr. driving around in a DeLorean.  Looked like it had one of those flux capacitors in it.. 

14 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

oh so something that happened, talk about it afterwards is pushing fear now, thats the goalposts?

and yes you flat out blamed him til you were proven wrong and you change your tactics

Link to me blaming him?  I posted a tweet.  He went to Samoa to spread antivax nonsense, and then a measles outbreak killed kids.  Even if he wasn’t the root cause it still shows why like 80% of what he says is a “bad thing”.

Link to me blaming him?  I posted a tweet.  He went to Samoa to spread antivax nonsense, and then a measles outbreak killed kids.  Even if he wasn’t the root cause it still shows why like 80% of what he says is a “bad thing”.

K cool. Everyone sees through you

youre little leftist sheep thread says he went to Samoa then people died. That’s blaming him no matter how you want to frame it

you triple down on big pharma every chance you get. Meanwhile rational people are saying make those choices for yourself 

It is so terrible to speak out against the big Pharma cartel.  It is not like these companies have a long history of lying corrupt practices that have led to thousands if not millions of deaths that were proven in court and awarded billions to victims.

But hey, now that Big Pharma has more legal amnesty against many lawsuits, they are honest.  

I am not sure what happened to good liberals.  Liberals used to hate corruption.  Now they turn a blind eye to it and even deny its existence.  

20 hours ago, TimHauck said:

So RFK just happened to go to Samoa to celebrate their 57th year of independence coincidentally shortly after 2 children died after getting a measles vaccine?

No, the trip was planned before the deaths.

9 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Running 3rd party now.  

Hopefully this is bad news for the Democrat ticket...

22 minutes ago, posty said:

Hopefully this is bad news for the Democrat ticket...

He will draw votes from Never Trump Republicans.

I am sure Biden will continue to withhold SS protection from RFK jr.  even after a second crazy person seemingly attempted to kill him.  

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

I am sure Biden will continue to withhold SS protection from RFK jr.  even after a second crazy person seemingly attempted to kill him.  

He’s trying to jail one political rival and have another killed

18 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

He’s trying to jail one political rival and have another killed

Democracy at work.  Or fascism.   One of those.  Unfortunately it is not even remotely an exaggeration.  

Donations for RFK lean Republican

Though both parties insist Kennedy will be a non-factor in the campaign, there’s clear anxiety about his potential impact, especially among Republicans. The analysis of Kennedy’s campaign donations as of the most recent filing deadline shows why: His large-dollar donor base has a clear Republican lean. That also fits with limited polling that suggests Kennedy might draw more support from Republican-leaning voters.

Most of the $10 million Kennedy raised from large-dollar donors through Sept. 30 came from voters who did not make any federal donations during either the 2016 or 2020 election cycles. 

Of those who did, 2,100 donors — giving nearly $2 million — previously made contributions on the Republican donation service WinRed since 2020. Far fewer donors previously gave through the Democratic tool ActBlue: roughly 1,700 contributors who gave $1.4 million.

RFK will be on the ballot in Michigan. Uh-oh.  On to Wisconsin! 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

RFK will be on the ballot in Michigan. Uh-oh.  On to Wisconsin! 

RFK jr. hired a very good lawyer that is helping him jump through the hoops to get on the ballot in all 50 states.  RFK jr. was really about to give up, which is why he was considering the Libertarian ticket.  But this lawyer helped turn the effort around.  The Biden team has offered this lawyer millions to stop helping RFK jr., a lucrative job and a possible SC appointment.   These are the slimey games played by corrupt establishment who don't give a crap about Democracy.  The same folks offered Kari Lake $3 million to step out of the Senate race now that she has a real chance to win.  The level of corruption is far more than we know. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The level of corruption is far more than we know. 

Oh, no doubt.