HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

What was Biden up to yesterday? Trump was being told to stfu in court. Scoreboard b!tches! Who's your daddy now? 🇺🇸

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMDEdPSZb1c

12 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

That makes sense as he looks like a Doughy Boy. 

2 hours ago, squistion said:

That makes sense as he looks like a Doughy Boy. 

Do you know what a dough boy was amd why they were called that? ? I doubt it. Another ignorant liberal disparaging our veterans. 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do you know what a dough boy was amd why they were called that? ? I doubt it. Another ignorant liberal disparaging our veterans. 

No, I am disparaging the guy who looks like The Pillsbury Doughboy (having Captain Bone Spurs in that photoshopped uniform is what is disparaging to our veterans). 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

No, I am disparaging the guy who looks like The Pillsbury Doughboy (having Captain Bone Spurs in that photoshopped uniform is what is disparaging to our veterans. 

Exactly.  A draft dodger who has insulted veterans being AI'ed into a WW1 trench.  That's a slap in the face to everyone who fought for our country.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Exactly.  A draft dodger who has insulted veterans being AI'ed into a WW1 trench.  That's a slap in the face to everyone who fought for our country.

This simply isn’t true

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I doubt either of you is going to beat Trump in a fitness contest.  

Squstion doesn’t hide the fact that he’s intimidated by an alpha

3 hours ago, squistion said:

No, I am disparaging the guy who looks like The Pillsbury Doughboy (having Captain Bone Spurs in that photoshopped uniform is what is disparaging to our veterans). 

So you don’t know what a doughboy was. You think it’s was about their weight. Shame. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HellToupee said:

We had it.  Then it was thrown away in the name of a useless, violent drug addict.  The perfect martyr for leftists. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you don’t know what a doughboy was. You think it’s was about their weight. Shame. 

No, I didn't say that. Another Straw Man. In Trump's case he is a fat doughy boy. 

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, I didn't say that. Another Straw Man. In Trump's case he is a fat doughy boy. 

TDS. 

24 minutes ago, squistion said:

Nice try. Your ignorance was obvious while commenting on a meme of trump in a ww1 uniform, by using that term. If you had known what a doughboy was, you wouldn’t have. 

8 hours ago, squistion said:

So you like to fat shame people?  

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nice try. Your ignorance was obvious while commenting on a meme of trump in a ww1 uniform, by using that term. If you had known what a doughboy was, you wouldn’t have. 

I know what a doughboy is, and I also know what a doughy boy looks like. 

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

I know what a doughboy is, and I also know what a doughy boy looks like. 

Peddle your crap some other place , chump

• Thanks 1

I like when they call Trump a draft dodger and leave out that Biden had more deferments. Biden says he was gonna play football at navy if not  for Staubach blocking him, lol, but when it came time to actually join he developed asthma. After playing football and running track in college. Not QB though. Lol. Bone spurs is a much better bullshit excuse. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I like when they call Trump a draft dodger and leave out that Biden had more deferments. Biden says he was gonna play football at navy if not  for Staubach blocking him, lol, but when it came time to actually join he developed asthma. After playing football and running track in college. Not QB though. Lol. Bone spurs is a much better bullshit excuse. 

They're both draft dodgers and both bullsh1t excuses.  No one is defending Biden here.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

They're both draft dodgers and both bullsh1t excuses.  No one is defending Biden here.

Did I say anything different? What is your point? 

I took showers with my father.  Probably inappropriate- Ashley Biden. 

33 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Oh no…TOXIC MASCULINITY ALERT 

As opposed to you being void of masculinity.

Another profound observation. No wonder he is the GOP 2024 frontrunner.

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Sigh. 

99% of the dudes on this site would parade their wives around like this, you included. 

There was a recent post about the senator (I believe) that wore the scarlet letter on her t-shirt and how great her tiiits looked. Posts all the TIME about women and who is ogling after what. 

You guys are just as misogynistic as Trump, so hearing him say this is kind of meh. 

2 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Sigh. 

99% of the dudes on this site would parade their wives around like this, you included. 

There was a recent post about the senator (I believe) that wore the scarlet letter on her t-shirt and how great her tiiits looked. Posts all the TIME about women and who is ogling after what. 

You guys are just as misogynistic as Trump, so hearing him say this is kind of meh. 

💯

Except 99% of the posters here don't have bikini shape wives.  Especially the ones with a bunch of kids and cats.

• Haha 1

There is no official religion in this nation. 

Trump is not aware of the Constitutional separation of church and state concept?

1 minute ago, squistion said:

There is no official religion in this nation. 

Trump is not aware of the Constitutional separation of church and state concept?

:doh: