HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨The Hand Of God Is Protecting Donald J. Trump🚨 I’m Proud to be a TRUMPSTER!!!

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

Except black people have said it. They must be the black faces of white supremacy.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

They have found that those that test positive for TDS have also been found to be suffering from gender dysphoria in 99.999% of cases.

Groundbreaking stuff.  

Clearly the case with him. I’m glad he’s followed our advice and is reflecting on his behavior on his DC rental basement. 

On 8/27/2023 at 5:00 PM, HellToupee said:

:doublethumbsup:

I didn't see the last few pages of this thread, but I caught this gem.  You can just see Hillary trying to figure out how to suicide him during this.  :o 

29 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

you think that's bad, you should see, well, ANYONE on your side of the aisle.  The cult of crazy is strong among your kind.

They think men can menstruate. 

• Like 1

How funny is it all the cesspool rejects that used to bash this place have all migrated here? Too bad their cheerleader Daulton went down in flames. 

12 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

How funny is it all the cesspool rejects that used to bash this place have all migrated here? Too bad their cheerleader Daulton went down in flames. 

My cousin said it’s all music polls and feels like an abandoned mall.  

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

It feels like a liberal porta-potty in this place now. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BirdGang said:

Did Daulton finally get banned?  He was trying way to hard and long overdue.

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

They get a stipend from the regime to spread misinformation 

It's like paying the homeless for shltting all over the streets of san francisco. 

• Haha 1

Link

While being deposed regarding inflating his property values Trump throws his kid under the bus 😂

“My son Eric is much more involved with it than I am," Trump testified

3 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Your cousin made a good assessment 

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Link

While being deposed regarding inflating his property values Trump throws his kid under the bus 😂

😆 

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Link

So basically he is the Anti-Biden?

3 hours ago, Beaker15 said:

Did Daulton finally get banned?  He was trying way too hard and long overdue.

I set him straight letting him know we don’t tolerate his behavior. I’ve owned him since Joe used to change his diapers. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, BirdGang said:

Yeah, we're here to laugh at the idiot MAGAts.   We had to be polite to you mouth breathers at the other place.

On 8/31/2023 at 10:27 AM, Beaker15 said:

Did Daulton finally get banned?  He was trying way to hard and long overdue.

Daulton was a troll of the highest order and has been banned from multiple sites.  I don`t remember a troll that was such consistent of a douche as Daulton/Raven/Garrett.  Impossible to engage because every response was a homophobic slur or insult.

Was shocked when i read he was like 55 years old. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Fnord said:

So Birdgang reported Garrett? Fockin snowflake...

He’s not banned. The boyo loves people thinking he is and talking about him

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

He’s not banned. The boyo loves people thinking he is and talking about him

Don't get me wrong, dude's an a-hole and I DGAF if he got banned. But how would you know?

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Pathetic.  It’s sad people actually cheer our descent into a banana republic

Orange Man Bad!!!

BANANA REPUBLIC!

🤣

Straight out of T-pump's piehole, and his cultists have their new parroted phrase.

Not a bad thing scraping a crook and wanna-be dictator with 91 felony charges against him off the presidential ballot.

:cheers:

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Election officials gearing up to boot T-pump off ballot.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/state-election-officials-prepare-efforts-134000901.html

I’m really opposed to this effort. 

I believe Donald Trump is a threat to our democratic republic. But the only way to defeat him is to defeat him. The public has to reject him through the ballot box. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m really opposed to this effort. 

I believe Donald Trump is a threat to our democratic republic. But the only way to defeat him is to defeat him. The public has to reject him through the ballot box. 

We need a law or constitutional amendment that blocks convicted felons from running for president. It's ridiculous that it's possible for him to get re-elected and run the nation from house arrest at Turd-a-Lago. This would be a worldwide embarrassment. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

We need a law or constitutional amendment that blocks convicted felons from running for president. It's ridiculous that it's possible for him to get re-elected and run the nation from house arrest at Turd-a-Lago. This would be a worldwide embarrassment. 

It sure would be. But- if he actually got elected under those circumstances it would mean that a majority of our electoral college wanted it. And if that’s the case, we shouldn’t pass laws to prevent it. 

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Don't get me wrong, dude's an a-hole and I DGAF if he got banned. But how would you know?

From BHs thread . He had laid out he does just that . Also from the thread he has an unhealthy obsession with @BirdGang

• Thanks 1

On 4/22/2023 at 10:41 AM, thegeneral said:

Quite the crowd in here. The excitement is palpable.

Nah, you're an idiot. Everyone agrees. 

34 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

"Convicted felons" 

But you support a type of government that can convict anyone they want because they pose a threat to their liberal authoritarian rule. 

You would have been a great SS member to Hitler. Except you aren't that smart or tough. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Peefoam desperately seeks attention 😀

Does mdc pee on you a lot, do you pee on him a lot? Cause you both have shown you love the urine sprayed on yourselves.