Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Biden vs Trump…again.

3 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Out lunatic is better than your lunatic. We also know there are at least 9 Biden’s getting Chinese cash , not sure about Trumps

Disagree.

Who will be Trump’s VP pick?

Will a completely emasculated DeSantis do it? Would he go full all the way to 11 nuts with MTG? Hottie from a tiny state with 12 people in it, Noem? Other??

17 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

😂

She’s past her prime.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s past her prime.  

Happens a lot apparently in this line of work!

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I could see that. 

They have a love hate relationship. She's been very critical of him at times and very supportive at others. He definitely has a level of trust with her. 

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Disagree.

Will a completely emasculated DeSantis do it? Would he go full all the way to 11 nuts with MTG? Hottie from a tiny state with 12 people in it, Noem? Other??

If I’m DeSantis, take the VP nom. Better than nothing and run in 2028 when Trump can’t stand in your way 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Disagree.

Sticking  with women off course Kristi Noem but I’m not sold . Could go hard MAGA with Kari Lake. Maybe a Tulsi Gabbard . How about making head’s explode on both sides and  go Lou Reed style with a walk on the wild side … Caitlin Jenner. 
People would love Tucker but I can’t see him playing 2nd fiddle when he could have it all

1 hour ago, Crestwood 2 said:

If I’m DeSantis, take the VP nom. Better than nothing and run in 2028 when Trump can’t stand in your way 

Meatball Ron has to thread the needle between now and possibly running into a juggernaut in 28

6 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Meatball Ron has to thread the needle between now and possibly running into a juggernaut in 28

I smell what you're cookin.  

33 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Sticking  with women off course Kristi Noem but I’m not sold . Could go hard MAGA with Kari Lake. Maybe a Tulsi Gabbard . How about making head’s explode on both sides and  go Lou Reed style with a walk on the wild side … Caitlin Jenner. 
People would love Tucker but I can’t see him playing 2nd fiddle when he could have it all

Caitlin Jenner would be pretty hilarious if only to watch the neckbeards lose their mind. There’s no way in hell he does that 😂

32 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Meatball Ron focks this up and he looks like just another washed out loser. The US political world is chock full of them. Regional ham and eggers.

44 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Larry Elder. 

Whichever submissive Don picks,  he won’t make the same mistake he did with Pence. Will have to be someone who is very, very dumb or has completely drank the Kool Aid (both probably preferred).

3 hours ago, thegeneral said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna81281

Tucker getting fitted for one of those big fur hats as we speak!

Interesting they didnt mention any of the MSNBC personalities that went to RT like Ed Schultz before he died. And I don’t think a tweet qualifies as a legitimate job offer but this apparently is newsworthy for such a trusted institution like nbc news. 

48 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Interesting they didnt mention any of the MSNBC personalities that went to RT like Ed Schultz before he died. And I don’t think a tweet qualifies as a legitimate job offer but this apparently is newsworthy for such a trusted institution like nbc news. 

Whatabout!

Comrade Tucker is regularly featured on Russian State TV. It would be a smooth transition for him.

I heard he likes his borscht with extra beetroot!

15 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Whatabout!

Comrade Tucker is regularly featured on Russian State TV. It would be a smooth transition for him.

I heard he likes his borscht with extra beetroot!

Go back to whatever sh!tlib hole you crawled out of.

This should make any person not vote for Biden IMO...  Seriously, why would you vote for someone that you don't know if they would stay all four years?  Would people really want Harris in there that bad?

They should name it, like Ali/Fraizer did for their fights like the Thrilla in Manilla 

Suggestions?

• Like 1

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

They should name it, like Ali/Fraizer did for their fights like the Thrilla in Manilla 

Suggestions?

Biden wouldn't know what corner to start in even before he got hit. He would need a young child to lure him there.

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Suggestions?

The Bogus for POTUS?

• Thanks 1