Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Brownsville Texas police say 7 dead after being run down by a motorist in front of a migrant center

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yes he’s Hispanic, Per witnesses, as he plowed into the crowd he shouted anti-immigrant slurs. Yes Im am presuming he’s a right wing anti-illegal extremist. At this point it’s a very reasonable presumption. 

😆  you didn’t even watch the video did you??

Was he wearing a white brandon hat that says MASA?

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Looks like the dude was a neo-Nazi.  It’s all over CNN.  I say burn the focker.

I think you’re in the wrong thread. The shooter was a neo-Nazi. The Brownsville driver’s motives are undetermined, but a witness said he yelled anti-immigrant language. 

27 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I think you’re in the wrong thread. The shooter was a neo-Nazi. The Brownsville driver’s motives are undetermined, but a witness said he yelled anti-immigrant language. 

Again, I would be curious as to what was yelled.  Do you have a link?  Did he yell go home you @#$%*^7 illegals, or did he say something like I hate all Venezuelans.  The first is anti-illegal immigrant, the latter just general bigotry. The second he could have yelled at the same folks in Venezuela and would have nothing to do with immigration at all.

13 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Again, I would be curios as to what was yelled.  Do you have a link?  Did he yell go home you @#$%*^7 illegals, or did he say something like I hate all Venezuelans.  The first is anti-illegal immigrant, the latter just general bigotry. The second he could have yelled at the same folks in Venezuela and would have nothing to do with immigration at all.

I don’t know what he yelled. Nobody is reporting the details. 

I suppose it’s possible that there was no anti-migrant bias involved. But if that is the case, the fact that he hit these people in front of a new migrant center that was recently highlighted by the Biden administration (including a visit by the director of Homeland Security) seems awfully coincidental. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t know what he yelled. Nobody is reporting the details. 

I suppose it’s possible that there was no anti-migrant bias involved. But if that is the case, the fact that he hit these people in front of a new migrant center that was recently highlighted by the Biden administration (including a visit by the director of Homeland Security) seems awfully coincidental. 

Well certainly there are contextual clues in this matter.  I have suspicions or suppositions similar to your own based on the  context.  I am just seeking more input prior to forming an opinion.  I suppose additional information will come out. 

One of Joetard's illegals blew a gasket and killed 7 of Joetard's other illegals. Expect more killings by illegals as they pour over the southern border like cockroaches.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

“This MAGA country”

35 minutes ago, lod001 said:

One of Joetard's illegals blew a gasket and killed 7 of Joetard's other illegals. Expect more killings by illegals as they pour over the southern border like cockroaches.

If I was in charge I would keep all the illegals here and deport you and anyone who thinks like you.

Seriously: I believe in freedom of speech and freedom of thought, even if it’s hateful. But quite frankly I would prefer not to live among people who regard desperate human beings as cockroaches. And since I’m not leaving I wish you would. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If I was in charge I would keep all the illegals here and deport you and anyone who thinks like you.

Of course. You don't want to lose your slave paid labor no benefit employees.

You would have fit right in in the early 1800s. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Seriously: I believe in freedom of speech and freedom of thought, even if it’s hateful. But quite frankly I would prefer not to live among people who regard desperate human beings as cockroaches. And since I’m not leaving I wish you would. 

Thankfully you don't have that power, though you wish you did.  For now, you'll have to stick to replacement, which is proceeding apace.  As a legacy American, I wish that your predecessors were not let into this country and left instead to some Eastern European shtetl.  As a guy that tried to draw some distinction between forcible rape and statutory rape, I don't know who cares to see your moralizations on any topic here, anyway.

• Thanks 2

Almost none of the news stations are reporting this. But in addition to the human tragedy, over 13 leaf blowers & a vintage Selena CD were severely damaged.

No Cumbia tonight. Los Siento. 

10 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

As a guy that tried to draw some distinction between forcible rape and statutory rape, I don't know who cares to see your moralizations on any topic here, anyway.

..But Date Rape is still cool, right? 

54 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hate Speech!!

56 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

And since I’m not leaving I wish you would. 

Sounds like you might have low T

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

..But Date Rape is still cool, right? 

You get so drunk you pass out before the women you drug do.

5 hours ago, League Champion said:

You're a low life weasel. Tim if anyone is the most honest in what he sees/reads. Tim and I disagree on all most everything but even though we argue, I do respect him. 

You, NEVER?

This about Tim, although he's stuck on the systemic racism narrative. Even Gutterboy has his moments when he makes salient points, just not with issues surrounding morality and human decency.

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

If I were in charge I would insist Air Force One had an escalator ramp with great handrails instead of stairs.  You would not see me tripping on those stairs.  Also, all personal appearances would end with a set of stage curtains being drawn so no one could see me wondering about back stage.  Then I would close the border to illegal immigrants and I would hunt down those who are here.  I would deport them all.  I would allow those who are here and who self-deport to be first in line for work visas.  I would have a very liberal work visa program though it would be draconian for overstays.  I would allow for a yearly immigration total equal to 1% of our population.  The total allowed would be apportioned based on world population with each country having a Pro Rata opportunity. That would be a strict lotto system.  I would allow for individual Senators and Representatives to sponsor up to 500 hardship or asylum applicants a year on top of the general immigration level.  They would have to take those people into their districts and keep them there for a minimum of one year.  Those immigrants would have to show they are employed and are studying for the citizenship test.  They would be required to take and successfully complete the test in two years or forever be non-resident aliens allowed to remain so long as they commit no felonies.

I would limit federal student loans.  I would direct them to most degrees not in the current liberal arts cirriculum.  Liberal arts majors could still get some support, but very little, and if they defaulted they would be conscripted into the military.

I would encourage the Department of Education to rethink public school cirriculums.  I would concentrate on the three R's, the hard sciences, and would mandate logic and rhetoric classes as well as a larger language component.  I would insist on a return to competitive academics.  I would highly encourage reinstituting vocational courses starting in 9th grade.  i would encourage affiliations with votech schools and apprenticeships. Not every kid is destined for college.  There is some ridiculous belief from the 70's that white collar work is morally superior to blue collar work.  That is wrong.   An apprenticeship right out of high school into a good trade is a very valid path trhough life.  Taking college debt to work in a coffee shop until robots replace that option in 5 years is insane.  Any grade school teacher trying to indoctrinate kids as to religion, gender, or political affliations would be unlicensed. They would have six months to find meaningful employment.  After that they would be conscripted to military service for two years.  No freeloading.

Welfare recipients would be sterilized if adults.  Welfare would last for two years during which recipients could avail themselves of public education to train in a trade. Those actively seeking employment would be given six months to find it.  if not into the military they go for two years.  They would have no further eligibility for welfare.  A hand up, but not a perpetual handlout.  If they are not meaningfully employed in that time they would be driven into exile on federal lands in northern Utah and eastern Nevada where they would fend for themselves or die.  Any trying to escape would be shot.

The swollen military ranks would train those who are trainable and work those who fail at training would work, and I do mean work, on public projects.  

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

If I were in charge I would insist Air force One had an escalator ramp with great handrails instead of stairs.  You would not see me tripping on those stairs.  Also, all personal appearances wlould end with a set of stage curtains being drawn so no one could see me wondering about back stage.  Then I would close the border to illegal immigrants and I would hunt down those who are here.  I would deport them all.  I would allow those who are here and who self-deport to be first in line for work visas.  I would have a very liberal work visa program though it would be draconian for overstays.  I would allow for a yearly immigration total equal to 1% of our population.  The total allowed would be apportioned based on world population with each country having a Pro Rata opportunity. That would be a strict lotto system.  I would allow for individual Senators and Representatives to sponsor up to 500 hardship or asylum applicants a year on top of the general immigration level.  They would have to take those people into their districts and keep them there for a minimum of one year.  Those immigrants would have to show they are employed and are studying for the citizenship test.  They would be required to take and successfully complete the test in two years or forever be non-resident aliens allowed to remain so long as they commit no felonies.

I would limit federal student loans.  I would direct them to most degrees not in the current liberal arts cirriculum.  Liberal arts majors could still get some support, but very little, and if they defaulted they would be conscripted into the military.

I would encourage the Department of Education to rethink public school cirriculums.  I would concentrate on the three R's, the hard sciences, and would mandate logic and rhetoric classes as well as a larger language component.  I would insist on a return to competitive academics.  I would highly encourage reinstituting vocational courses starting in 9th grade.  i would encourage affiliations with votech schools and apprenticeships. Not every kid is destined for college.  There is some ridiculous belief from the 70's that white collar work is morally superior to blue collar work.  That is wrong.   An apprenticeship right out of high school into a good trade is a very valid path trhough life.  Taking college debt to work in a coffee shop until robots replace that option in 5 years is insane.  Any grade school teacher trying to indoctrinate kids as to religion, gender, or political affliations would be unlicensed. They would have six months to find meaningful employment.  After that they would be conscripted to military service for two years.  No freeloading.

Welfare recipients would be sterilized if adults.  Welfare would last for two years during which recipients could avail themselves of public education to train in a trade. Those actively seeking employment would be given six months to find it.  if not into the military they go for two years.  They would have no further eligibility for welfare.  A hand up, but not a perpetual handlout.  If they are not meaningfully employed in that time they would be driven into exile on federal lands in northern Utah and eastern Nevada where they would fend for themselves or die.  Any trying to esc ape would be shot.

The swollen military ranks would train those who are trainable and work those who fail at training would work, and I do mean work, on public projects.  

I actually like some of this. Not much but a little. Especially the escalator. 

Not gonna reread this whole thread, but has anyone noted the irony that this happened in Brownsville, TX?  I mean, who would intentionally run over a bunch of Messicans in Brownsville?  What would you expect to find there? 

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

If I were in charge I would insist Air force One had an escalator ramp with great handrails instead of stairs.  You would not see me tripping on those stairs.  Also, all personal appearances would end with a set of stage curtains being drawn so no one could see me wondering about back stage.  Then I would close the border to illegal immigrants and I would hunt down those who are here.  I would deport them all.  I would allow those who are here and who self-deport to be first in line for work visas.  I would have a very liberal work visa program though it would be draconian for overstays.  I would allow for a yearly immigration total equal to 1% of our population.  The total allowed would be apportioned based on world population with each country having a Pro Rata opportunity. That would be a strict lotto system.  I would allow for individual Senators and Representatives to sponsor up to 500 hardship or asylum applicants a year on top of the general immigration level.  They would have to take those people into their districts and keep them there for a minimum of one year.  Those immigrants would have to show they are employed and are studying for the citizenship test.  They would be required to take and successfully complete the test in two years or forever be non-resident aliens allowed to remain so long as they commit no felonies.

Welfare recipients would be sterilized if adults.  Welfare would last for two years during which recipients could avail themselves of public education to train in a trade. Those actively seeking employment would be given six months to find it.  if not into the military they go for two years.  They would have no further eligibility for welfare.  A hand up, but not a perpetual handlout.  If they are not meaningfully employed in that time they would be driven into exile on federal lands in northern Utah and eastern Nevada where they would fend for themselves or die.  Any trying to esc ape would be shot.

I’m more a merit based immigration guy but you have my vote. 

52 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not gonna reread this whole thread, but has anyone noted the irony that this happened in Brownsville, TX?  I mean, who would intentionally run over a bunch of Messicans in Brownsville?  What would you expect to find there? 

Black on black killings go ignored in Chicago but a Hispanic on Hispanic massacre is white supremacy 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Strike said:

Love the move to paint the guy as a right wing supremacist and such, classib leftist maneuver....😁

21 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Here's how I'd edit this futhermucker;

BROWNSVILLE, Texas (ValleyCentral) –The death toll has climbed to eight today after a motorist slammed into people outside a migrant shelter, Brownsville Mayor Trey Mendez said. 

A man driving a Range Rover slammed into the group at 8:30 a.m. at the Oazanam Center, a shelter for migrants and homeless, near Minnsota Road and Noth Bernal Road, Brownsville police and witnesses said.

"Man, I was just sitting there on the curb and scratching my balls when this left-wing Mexican came and ran us over," said a witness who identified himself only as EternalShinyChrome. "This wouldn't have happened if the government armed us mentally deranged, right-wing homeless people with guns."

Another witness, Turdcore Troubadoosh, 55, a retired police officer and creepy Internet stalker, also witnessed the vehicular carnage.

"The dude had black hair, but I already knew that," Troubadoosh said, holding up  a cell phone full of pictures of the assailant and his ex-wives. "But more people get run over in Chicago every day. Thousands of people could have been run over today, but Antifa and BLM have run over more people."

When pressed to produce proof of that, Troubadoosh whipped a pair of soiled pink panties over his head and pivoted to his lingering butt hurt over the President George W. Bush administration and invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.

(Voltaire Sassypants, 47, who recently moved back to the United States after bragging about China for two decades, said something so long-winded that we neither had the time nor the bandwidth to recreate.)

Gutterboy Vomit, 50, a professional cubicle monkey, added, "I was standing there when the vehicle passed right over me. For the first time in my life, being altitudinally challenged paid off. I still had inches of clearance to spare!"

Sea Chode, 4, said he witnessed the incident from a daycare across the street. "Stupid liberals," he said.

Drunkenly lying in a nearby gutter, SUX BNME looked up and said, "I kern dorp shurber burb blop sudger durm duggery!"

Another witness who identified himself as Justin Charge, 37 - a professional conspiracy theorist, maternal basement dweller and tinfoil-hat enthusiast - had this to say, "Putin will see this as mayhem and weakness in America, and that right there will justify him lobbing nukes at our country. I am certain of this. It WILL happen in the next 10 minutes if we don't submit."

Rusty Syringes also contributed to this story. He couldn't be here today because thin-skinned snowflakes got him banned.

Post of the year!

4 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

I’m more a merit based immigration guy but you have my vote. 

I am fine with providing some dispensation based upon educational attainment both in immigration and in issuing of visas.

8 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

You get so drunk you pass out before the women you drug does.

I think you mean "do". 

Dumbass.