Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

TNF Discussion: Lions at Chiefs - Wk1

Inactives -

Lions: CB Emmanuel Moseley, DL Romeo Okwara, DL Isaiah Buggs, DL Brodric Martin, CB Steven Gilmore

Chiefs: CB Darius Rush, CB Nic Jones, DE BJ Thompson, OL Wanya Morris, T Lucas Niang, TE Travis Kelce, DT Neil Farrell

Sky Moore baby!  Time to see if the hype train is just a bunch of steam or there's real chemistry with Mahomes.

I guess we're going to find out if Detroit is legit.  They're bringing their A game tonight from what I can tell.

22 minutes ago, ST_Pete said:

As a Gibbs owner, not happy with the splits at all.  Montgomery basically owns the backfield so far.

Not sweating it. Pretty much as you'd expect, but he looks sooooo much more explosive than Montgomery, the split will even out soon enough.

Probably has a TD if he doesn't slip.

2 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Sky Moore baby!  Time to see if the hype train is just a bunch of steam or there's real chemistry with Mahomes.

I've seen enough.  He's invisible to Mahomes.  WW bound for me

1 minute ago, BufordT said:

I might give him longer than a half, but gotta admit I was hoping for more so far especially with Kelce out.

Looked like the safety could have easily knocked down that pass to MVS

Kelce schmelce. These Lions have absolutely, positively no answer for Mahomes on defense. Better off watching Huntchinson's mother. A real MILF.

Not surprised by Skyy Moore's lack of production. He's the new Mecole Hardman, but even more hyped with Tyreek Hill long gone and JuJu gone.

If my theory holds on a player's performance being inversely proportional to the amount of times I see them in commercials, I guess Josh Allen is going to dissappoint.

Nice debut from LaPorta.  I'm liking the number of looks he is getting.  Hopefully he can build on that rather than going backwards.

Pacheco is a good dancer,  but he might want to save it for the clubs and not when he gets the ball behind the line of scrimmage.

I missed the first half due to some volunteer committments that conflicted with the first half.

I noticed the pass coverage for the lions is better than I've seen it look for a while.    though I only saw a couple series so far.    any thoughts?

1 hour ago, BufordT said:

I'd at least wait until the offense is together operating as it should be.   when a guy like Kelce is missing lots of things wont go the way they should.  

at the very least I'd say give it a week.

They've been playing zone all night and it looks like the KC receivers are having trouble finding openings.

Toney with another drop.  At least he didn't pop it up to the defense that time.

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

They've been playing zone all night and it looks like the KC receivers are having trouble finding openings.

surprised they are not going to Noah Gray,   hes good at finding the soft spot in a zone.  I'd argue its his best skill as a receiver

I know I've missed the first half but so far the detroit O has looked pretty good at times.  just not consistent enough.

Goff kind of had to throw that ball behind St. Brown to save his life on that 3rd and short.  If he puts it on him, he might've gotten his head knocked off.

James landed on his head before that ball came out.

2 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

I know I've missed the first half but so far the detroit O has looked pretty good at times.  just not consistent enough.

They were ready to punch one in and Marvin Jones coughed it up.  Haven't really done much since.  Except Toney letting one go right through his hands ofr a pick 6

a couple of untimely penalties killed drives.

nice catch and run by Noah Gray there

another drop.   lots of butter fingers today

The KC offensive tackle really is getting away with not lining up properly and false starting

• Thanks 1