Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

Hunter Biden indicted on federal gun charges

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Now it's illegal for Hunters to own a gun?  

🤬

MAGAturds have been patiently Biden their time for this epic moment.

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So after all this time, Hunter's indicted on a charge he wrote about in his autobiography. Impressive.

I wasn’t aware that Hunter Biden wrote an autobiography. 

If anything, Hunter Biden should be indicted for having written an autobiography. 

• Haha 2

A T-pump appointee is overseeing the case, so that will give MAGAturds less to whine about if Hunter doesn't get the death penalty they think he deserves.

The gun charge stuff is kinda dumb. The financial stuff I think needs to be vetted and prosecuted if appropriate but the gun charge is week. This stuff happens all the times and there’s focking 350 million guns in the United States :wacko:

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

A T-pump appointee is overseeing the case, so that will give MAGAturds less to whine about if Hunter doesn't get the death penalty they think he deserves.

It's a common fallacy of Leftists to expect the Right to behave like they would.  If I had a nickel for every time you've said something about the Right not getting its way even though it was a Trump-appointed judge, I'd have a lot of nickels.  It honestly never occurs to you that, just maybe, these judges are being impartial and interpreting things objectively.  You and your Leftie buddies presume, however, that they will all be complete sycophants to the cause, like Sotomayor, Kagan, and Brown-Jackson.

Actually, this is interesting data I found, rating Scotus:

• Most liberal: Sonia Sotomayor (-4.09)
  • Elena Kagan (-2.067)
  • Ketanji Brown Jackson (-1.704)
  • John Roberts (0.42)
  • Brett Kavanaugh (0.446)
  • Amy Coney Barrett (0.821)
  • Neil Gorsuch (1.077)
  • Clarence Thomas (2.358)
  • Most conservative: Samuel Alito (2.568)

https://www.axios.com/2019/06/01/supreme-court-justices-ideology

Sotomayor is by far the most partial, and it isn't close.  And the three libs are more partial than 4 of the 6 "conservative" justices.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Makes me sick that Biden got this deranged pervert crackhead a special commission in the Navy.  

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

It's a common fallacy of Leftists to expect the Right to behave like they would.  If I had a nickel for every time you've said something about the Right not getting its way even though it was a Trump-appointed judge, I'd have a lot of nickels.  It honestly never occurs to you that, just maybe, these judges are being impartial and interpreting things objectively.  You and your Leftie buddies presume, however, that they will all be complete sycophants to the cause, like Sotomayor, Kagan, and Brown-Jackson.

Actually, this is interesting data I found, rating Scotus:

https://www.axios.com/2019/06/01/supreme-court-justices-ideology

Sotomayor is by far the most partial, and it isn't close.  And the three libs are more partial than 4 of the 6 "conservative" justices.

Oh brother. T-pump is facing 91 felony charges. Does it occur to you that maybe, just maybe, those courts in those cases will be impartial and objectively interpret the cases?

The far right and their leader are screaming conspiracies and labeling it as a liberal witch hunt. Those involved in the cases are getting death threats.

My whole point is that the courts and their juries can be impartial and objective.

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Oh brother. T-pump is facing 91 felony charges. Does it occur to you that maybe, just maybe, those courts in those cases will be impartial and objectively interpret the cases?

The far right and their leader are screaming conspiracies and labeling it as a liberal witch hunt. Those involved in the cases are getting death threats.

My whole point is that the courts and their juries can be impartial and objective.

The courts, yes, I would certainly hope so.  That has nothing to do with the political motivations which bring the cases before the courts.  Otherwise, good job, good effort.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Yawn.....I doubt much comes of this. We have already observed the lengths that the DOJ is willing to reach to protect Hunter, and by extension Joe.....

BUT....if it should arise that Joe does not run, will that protection continnue?🤔

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The courts, yes, I would certainly hope so.  That has nothing to do with the political motivations which bring the cases before the courts.  Otherwise, good job, good effort.  :thumbsup:

So you're actually entertaining the possibility that Trump actually committed felonies for which he should be punished.

From an outsiders perspective and I only know what I read, same as the rest of you: 

It seems like Beau was a pretty great guy. And Jill Biden sounds like a wonderful woman. Joe comes off as a good politician (IMO) but as a total a$$hole in real life. And Hunter is just a real schmuck, a total loser. 

Just my opinion…

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

From an outsiders perspective and I only know what I read, same as the rest of you: 

It seems like Beau was a pretty great guy. And Jill Biden sounds like a wonderful woman. Joe comes off as a good politician (IMO) but as a total a$$hole in real life. And Hunter is just a real schmuck, a total loser. 

Just my opinion…

Did Jill know that her husband was showering with her daughter? 

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Just my opinion…

Yeah, he seems like a bit of a hothead and grouch.

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So you're actually entertaining the possibility that Trump actually committed felonies for which he should be punished.

You used to work with werds; how did you draw this conclusion from what I posted?  :unsure: 

I think Trump probably broke some laws.  I have serious questions as to whether or not he should be punished, certainly regarding the degree of punishment.  

This Hunter gun charge strikes me a lot like the Trump documents case.  Seems like a slam dunk from a factual basis.  But really, this is how they are spending our tax resources?  Who cares?

If you feel that way at all about this Hunter case, I invite you to explore that same feeling for that Trump case.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You used to work with werds; how did you draw this conclusion from what I posted?  :unsure: 

I think Trump probably broke some laws.  I have serious questions as to whether or not he should be punished, certainly regarding the degree of punishment.  

This Hunter gun charge strikes me a lot like the Trump documents case.  Seems like a slam dunk from a factual basis.  But really, this is how they are spending our tax resources?  Who cares?

If you feel that way at all about this Hunter case, I invite you to explore that same feeling for that Trump case.

They were secret/classified documents with highly sensitive material.

But okay, sh1t happens.

However when he gets found out and the government says “no really, you gotta give that back,” at that point, any sane person says “you got me” and hands it over.

But not Trump.

Instead he lies about it, hides the documents away, has a flood to delete footage, etc., etc. THAT is really the issue.

Up until that last point, I’d agree with you. Give the stuff back, no harm no foul, go on your way.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I merely pointed out that Trump supporters should be pleased that a Trump-appointed judge is handling the case. I'm not the one framing anything as partial and subjective. If Trump gets convicted of any of these charges, he should be punished. If Hunter Biden gets convicted, he should be punished. I have faith that our legal system will handle all these cases the way they should be handled.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The good news is that we will absolutely know. There is an enthusiastic effort to take Trump down.  Conversely, the corruption around Joe Biden is actively suppressed..... must be nice to be a Democrat man.....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

The good news is that we will absolutely know. There is an enthusiastic effort to take Trump down.  Conversely, the corruption around Joe Biden is actively suppressed..... must be nice to be a Democrat man.....

Maybe it is just that Biden keeps his crimes in the dark and Trump's are out there on tape and film and phone calls and texts.

:dunno:

1 minute ago, paulinstl said:

Maybe it is just that Biden keeps his crimes in the dark and Trump's are out there on tape and film and phone calls and texts.

Maybe.  They certainly have demonstrated they will stop at nothing, and no amount of impropriety is too much in the taking down of Trump.....is there anyone who is unsure we are getting an appropriate check against power with regard to Trump? Can they say the same about Biden? 🤔

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No it's not actively suppressed. The House is working on impeachment proceedings for Biden. Were you unaware of this?

And perhaps the legal proceedings are enthusiastic regarding T-pump because of the potential for it being a target-rich criminal environment. 

I'm not a Democrat. I'm a moderate conservative who votes all across party lines.

T-pump and his supporters can't accept that there was no significant voter fraud in 2020, despite his own appointees kicking out one T-pump case after another.

Those supporters will never accept that he did anything illegal, because he tells them that he didn't.

Those supporters have been disproportionally enthusiastic about going after Hunter Biden, and they won't accept whatever happens in that court if it's not what they want, regardless of the judge being a T-pump appointee.

I'll be fine with whatever the court decides regarding Hunter Biden. 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

No it's not actively suppressed. The House is working on impeachment proceedings for Biden. Were you unaware of this?

And perhaps the legal proceedings are enthusiastic regarding T-pump because of the potential for it being a target-rich criminal environment. 

I'm not a Democrat. I'm a moderate conservative who votes all across party lines.

T-pump and his supporters can't accept that there was no significant voter fraud in 2020, despite his own appointees kicking out one T-pump case after another.

Those supporters will never accept that he did anything illegal, because he tells them that he didn't.

Those supporters have been disproportionally enthusiastic about going after Hunter Biden, and they won't accept whatever happens in that court if it's not what they want, regardless of the judge being a T-pump appointee.

I'll be fine with whatever the court decides regarding Hunter Biden. 

It is in fact actively suppressed. I recall the laptop and how the DOJ actively worked and the media actively worked to mute it.....I recall how Musk revealed the extent that the govenment was willing to work to suppress alternative ideas.....and now the slow walking of the Hunter stuff....

If you mean to suggest.....that the evidence we now have on hand with regard to the Biden family....would have been treated the same if it were around the Trump family......you are lying to yourself.

Go ahead and get Trump, by all means, wont affect me in the least......I infer that one of the other candidates will still leverage his policies since they worked so well.....but the lack of commensurate interest around Biden is telling.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It is in fact actively suppressed. I recall the laptop and how the DOJ actively worked and the media actively worked to mute it.....I recall how Musk revealed the extent that the govenment was willing to work to suppress alternative ideas.....and now the slow walking of the Hunter stuff....

If you mean to suggest.....that the evidence we now have on hand with regard to the Biden family....would have been treated the same if it were around the Trump family......you are lying to yourself.

Go ahead and get Trump, by all means, wont affect me in the least......I infer that one of the other candidates will still leverage his policies since they worked so well.....but the lack of commensurate interest around Biden is telling.

Whatevs.

I'll be fine with whatever is decided in all these cases.

Will you?

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Whatevs.

I'll be fine with whatever is decided in all these cases.

Will you?

Anytime.......ANYTIME....one of these politicians is taken down, I celebrate. And I really do not care which ones they decide to do it to.  These people are pit vipers, and their demise is like a warm blanket to me. 

48 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Anytime.......ANYTIME....one of these politicians is taken down, I celebrate. And I really do not care which ones they decide to do it to.  These people are pit vipers, and their demise is like a warm blanket to me. 

Hunter Biden is not a politician. Trump is a politician, and you will celebrate him being taken down?

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Hunter Biden is not a politician. Trump is a politician, and you will celebrate him being taken down?

If they take down Trump, and as I have affirmed for months and months through dozens of posts....I will celebrate.  Accountability for politicians is elusive, and they all need to be investigated.....

Now....give me this same energy and enthusiasm for Biden, hell...you know what...I will take 50% of what they did to Trump.....and when they are done with Biden.....go get Mitch McConnell...and when they are done with him, go get Pelosi...

Hunter is not a politician, he is the bag man for Joe Biden, he is the guy who does the dirty work and quartbacks the money that was funnelled in to the Biden family fake LLC's....and Joe Biden used the DOJ to protect Hunter AND himself by extension.

That people are willing to allow this in some attempt to avoid Trump is pathetic.  You should be ashamed of yourself. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

They were secret/classified documents with highly sensitive material.

But okay, sh1t happens.

However when he gets found out and the government says “no really, you gotta give that back,” at that point, any sane person says “you got me” and hands it over.

But not Trump.

Instead he lies about it, hides the documents away, has a flood to delete footage, etc., etc. THAT is really the issue.

Up until that last point, I’d agree with you. Give the stuff back, no harm no foul, go on your way.

You have no idea what exactly was in those documents, or how classified it truly is or remains.  

Also, you truly have no idea how completely you've swallowed the blue pill on this.  The media has drawn for you a Venn diagram of the Trump and Biden docs situations; there is a lot of overlap, particularly that pesky "had info he wasn't supposed to have and it wasn't secure" part.  You know, the actual bad part.  But you say that's fine.  Then when he balks at returning it, you say BAM!  That's the bad part!  Really?  Think that through.

I've already explained a thousand times how with Trump it's "how can we arrest him" whereas with Biden, Hillary, and pretty much every politician in the national spotlight ever, it's "how can we let them off."  You choose not to see it. :dunno: 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

If they take down Trump, and as I have affirmed for months and months through dozens of posts....I will celebrate.  Accountability for politicians is elusive, and they all need to be investigated.....

Now....give me this same energy and enthusiasm for Biden, hell...you know what...I will take 50% of what they did to Trump.....and when they are done with Biden.....go get Mitch McConnell...and when they are done with him, go get Pelosi...

Hunter is not a politician, he is the bag man for Joe Biden, he is the guy who does the dirty work and quartbacks the money that was funnelled in to the Biden family fake LLC's....and Joe Biden used the DOJ to protect Hunter AND himself by extension.

That people are willing to allow this in some attempt to avoid Trump is pathetic.  You should be ashamed of yourself. 

If that's the case, I'm looking forward to seeing the evidence and following the impeachment proceedings. At this point all we have is speculation. That's not the case with Trump. We can actually see so much of the evidence stacked against him. It's up to a court to decide whether that evidence constitutes crimes.

• Haha 2

Any democrat that has championed "common sense gun laws" who has anything negative to say about Hunter being indicted for violating gun laws should be impeached and removed from office. 

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

You have no idea what exactly was in those documents, or how classified it truly is or remains.  

Also, you truly have no idea how completely you've swallowed the blue pill on this.  The media has drawn for you a Venn diagram of the Trump and Biden docs situations; there is a lot of overlap, particularly that pesky "had info he wasn't supposed to have and it wasn't secure" part.  You know, the actual bad part.  But you say that's fine.  Then when he balks at returning it, you say BAM!  That's the bad part!  Really?  Think that through.

I've already explained a thousand times how with Trump it's "how can we arrest him" whereas with Biden, Hillary, and pretty much every politician in the national spotlight ever, it's "how can we let them off."  You choose not to see it. :dunno: 

But they showed pictures of envelopes marked "TOP SECRET" strewn haphazardly across the floor. What more proof does one need? 

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

This is going to be the wrist slap of a lifetime.

Wouldn't be surprised to see this go down to a plea agreement and he walks on a misdemeanor. 

But now we're seeing threats against those on the prosecution side of the Hunter Biden case.

This focking extremism needs to stop.

32 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see this go down to a plea agreement and he walks on a misdemeanor. 

But now we're seeing threats against those on the prosecution side of the Hunter Biden case.

But TRUMP!!! :cry:

😆

5 hours ago, paulinstl said:

Hey, did you ever think that his crimes may be "in the dark" because the media is in the pocket of the left and purposefully keeping it there?

If they actually did 20% of the investigative work, effort and zeal with which they went after Trump for the last 8 years you better believe it wouldn't be in the dark and would be everywhere - where it SHOULD be.

It's very self serving to say "My guys crimes are in the dark because he's so good at it" when your side is LITERALLY protected by the very media that's NOT supposed to be protecting them.

i hope it wasnt a rusty gun because then it will be making a public embarrassment of itself posting garbage on small message boards.

rusty being his usual liberal self.  of COURSE he is fine with whatever the courts do with hunter because liberals have deeply infected the system such that its not a threat to liberal power to jail hunter.  whatever outcome here, liberals will continue to mutilate kids genitals and he is very happy about that.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Calling the other side fascists seems a bit extreme. I don’t know who’s the most FOS around  here, but you’re in the final four.