Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I've noticed this guy is very focused on gay comments and using homophobic slurs and inuendo.

Par for the course for many conservatives here. 

:cry:  You're still butt hurt.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Some of the posts on this board are mind numbingly horrible.  The issue is cutting off genitals?  It's Biden's fault?  Ukraine sold them the weapons?

These two groups have fought for decades over nothing more than religion.

Ban religion. 

No. But you’re welcome to try.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. But you’re welcome to try.  

Religion is at the root of this evil and has been at the root of much evil since it was unfortunately invented.

It's also been used as a protective shield for pedos.

How anyone can think religion is still needed and an overall benefit to the world is beyond me.

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Religion is at the root of this evil and has been at the root of much evil since it was unfortunately invented.

How anyone can think religion is still needed and an overall benefit to the world is beyond me.

Then why are you standing by and watching it happen? The most evil thing in history is upon us and the best you have is to whine on a message board? 

21 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I've noticed this guy is very focused on gay comments and using homophobic slurs and inuendo.

Par for the course for many conservatives here. 

Yup, he's especially bad.  He's your classic douche.  Like when you tell someone cool, "this guy is a douche", he knows exactly what you mean.  Dodger is your classic insecure male who tries to overcompensate by telling everyone how rich he is, how hot his wife is, saying other guys are effeminate, etc.  And he's probably bi-curious.  He once posted a link to a gay web cam site but couldn't delete it before we all saw it.  So his anti gay behavior is likely a result of his underlying curiosity.  He's also unable to produce sperm or impregnate a woman, which makes him feel empty inside.  He can't procreate so he sides with the gays in this manner.  And like your typical toxic male, when he's stood up to, he backs down, like when he told Brad Garrett to put his money where his mouth is and make a bet, then Brad agreed, and he ran away like a b1tch and said he didn't mean it.  Your classic douche.

Nobody is worse than hamas. Think about that.  All he can say about the mutilation of kids genitals in America is well I don’t think Dix are being cut off so he’s defending it he’s defending it what a sick freak. I will crucify him forever for that. 

45 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

“Fake dossier? What are you talking about? Do you you have proof the dossier is fabricated? You should monetize that!! And then send it to Durham, since he didn’t come to any such conclusion.”

“Fake dossier… good one.”

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/the-russia-investigation-trump-pardons-flynn.753528/post-23695275

I stand by that statement and dare you to start a thread about it, in which I will make you look stupid…er.

Either shut your cake hole about, or let’s dance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dozer FBG said:

I stand by that statement and dare you to start a thread about it, in which I will make you look stupid…er.

Talking about a 2 year old thread from another message board? :lol:

We've reached a new level of pathetic.

Some of you are bigger focking pieces of shiite than I originally thought. 

22 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Any atrocities committed in the name of Jesus in the last 100 years? But let’s talk about religious wars in the 1100’s, as if nothing has changed. Also, Socrates and Aristotle were pedophiles. They were teachers. 

34 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Very likely repressed 😂

5 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Why don’t you highlight the parts that are true sh!tlib? Should be fun since the whole dossier has been debunked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am really surprised reading and seeing people openly supporting Hamas in public.  Even if you believe Palestine should get land from Israel and feel it was stolen, you can condemn the terrorist organization that is doing these atrocities in your name and the name of Allah.  

The people who sent money or publicly supported BLM HAVE to feel really stupid and ashamed right now. 

2 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Why don’t you highlight the parts that are true sh!tlib? Should be fun since the whole dossier has been debunked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gladly. Not in this thread, of course.

Im your huckleberry, M’er F’er.

Go ahead and start the thread.

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I am really surprised reading and seeing people openly supporting Hamas in public.  Even if you believe Palestine should get land from Israel and feel it was stolen, you can condemn the terrorist organization that is doing these atrocities in your name and the name of Allah.  

I’m not surprised at all by it.  This is the modern American Left.  Democrat sympathies in the Middle East now lie more with the Palestinians than the Israelis, and it’s not even close.  

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Any atrocities committed in the name of Jesus in the last 100 years? 

Ever hear of David Koresh? 😂

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Ever hear of David Koresh? 😂

Pretty sure he was talking about large countries or govt like organizations like an ISIS, Hezbollah or Hamas.  Not one dude, who got most of his followers killed and barely left his home.  Sheesh.  

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

You’ve got a few loonies like Omar and Tlaib but mostly I’m pretty sure this is a fringe thing that probably just looks like more than it is because it gets splashed all over social media 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yup, he's especially bad.  He's your classic douche.  Like when you tell someone cool, "this guy is a douche", he knows exactly what you mean.  Dodger is your classic insecure male who tries to overcompensate by telling everyone how rich he is, how hot his wife is, saying other guys are effeminate, etc.  And he's probably bi-curious.  He once posted a link to a gay web cam site but couldn't delete it before we all saw it.  So his anti gay behavior is likely a result of his underlying curiosity.  He's also unable to produce sperm or impregnate a woman, which makes him feel empty inside.  He can't procreate so he sides with the gays in this manner.  And like your typical toxic male, when he's stood up to, he backs down, like when he told Brad Garrett to put his money where his mouth is and make a bet, then Brad agreed, and he ran away like a b1tch and said he didn't mean it.  Your classic douche.

Holy Chit.  140 character limit dude!  Thanks for all the free rent.  And the continuing bigotry of the queer defenders using the ghay to smear other posters.

BTW, you're talking to Wade Garrett.  Is Brad his real name or something?  You two ghays homo friends IRL?

But here is gutterboy:

And his wife:

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

You’ve got a few loonies like Omar and Tlaib but mostly I’m pretty sure this is a fringe thing that probably just looks like more than it is because it gets splashed all over social media 

Get educated dumbass.  Democrats sympathize with the Palestinians more than the Jews.  It’s fact.

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Pretty sure he was talking about large countries or govt like organizations like an ISIS, Hezbollah or Hamas.  Not one dude, who got most of his followers killed and barely left his home.  Sheesh.  

How about all the cults with Christian foundations that killed most of their followers?

While countries don't go to war over Christianity anymore TONS of atrocities are committed in the name of Jesus or hidden in organizations purportedly spreading Jesus's word.

Not to mention all the fringe Christian religions that abuse kids, make rape ok by their leader, keep followers from education, etc.

Religion is a scourge in the world. 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Worms, there were large gatherings and celebrations in most every major city this week. In public, they were partying.  I was shocked. 

Edit: let’s pretend you or me is pro Palestine.  You watch the people paratrooping into a music festival and murdering citizens, you see the parading of raped women in the streets.  Maybe you quietly think to yourself that it’s for the greater good or justify it somehow.  But running out to downtown and throwing a parade?  That’s some crazy stuff.  Like DGAF. 

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

Holy Chit.  140 character limit dude!  Thanks for all the free rent.  And the continuing bigotry of the queer defenders using the ghay to smear other posters.

BTW, you're talking to Wade Garrett.  Is Brad his real name or something?  You two ghays homo friends IRL?

But here is gutterboy:

And his wife:

:lol:

Again with the homophobic slurs.  You clearly have issues friend.

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

How about all the cults with Christian foundations that killed most of their followers?

While countries don't go to war over Christianity anymore TONS of atrocities are committed in the name of Jesus or hidden in organizations purportedly spreading Jesus's word.

Not to mention all the fringe Christian religions that abuse kids, make rape ok by their leader, keep followers from education, etc.

JFC, now we have 2005-era internet atheist guy amongst the ranks.

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

If you want the most recent atrocity besides the Muslim terrorists it would be the Catholic church running the largest pedo ring in history with cover up through Daniel McCormick, the Archdiocese and all the way to the Pope.

But what you're trying to do is intellectually dishonest in this thread.  Trying to equate it to all religion, presumably the Jewish religion too, to throw shade on Hamas who just got done with a terror attack on a country and beheading infants.  You're a sick fok.  

5 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

JFC, now we have 2005-era internet atheist guy amongst the ranks.

We have actual war starting over religion.

Think about that for a moment.

20 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Thank you. 

Just now, RogerDodger said:

If you want the most recent atrocity besides the Muslim terrorists it would be the Catholic church running the largest pedo ring in history with cover up through Daniel McCormick, the Archdiocese and all the way to the Pope.

But what you're trying to do is intellectually dishonest in this thread.  Trying to equate it to all religion, presumably the Jewish religion too, to throw shade on Hamas who just got done with a terror attack on a country and beheading infants.  You're a sick fok.  

Hamas, Muslims, Catholics, Conservative Christians, please tell me which of these groups haven't caused massive harm in the last 50 years.

Some at a much higher scale, but for example the harm that conservative christians are doing to children, women, etc can't be understated. 

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Some at a much higher scale

You think?  That’s the whole point.  Y’all out here comparing ISIS to David Koresh.  

Forget comparing apples to oranges, that’s blueberries to water beds.  

9 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

We have actual war starting over religion.

Think about that for a moment.

Do we really?  Thanks BeachGuy23.  You're about a decade past your shelf life.

16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Edit: let’s pretend you or me is pro Palestine.  You watch the people paratrooping into a music festival and murdering citizens, you see the parading of raped women in the streets.  Maybe you quietly think to yourself that it’s for the greater good or justify it somehow.  But running out to downtown and throwing a parade?  That’s some crazy stuff.  Like DGAF. 

Dude all religions are bad tho!!!11!

:lol: Holy shite

38 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Gladly. Not in this thread, of course.

Im your huckleberry, M’er F’er.

Go ahead and start the thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Worms, there were large gatherings and celebrations in most every major city this week. In public, they were partying.  I was shocked. 

I don’t believe that, pretty sure it’s false

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t believe that, pretty sure it’s false

Are you serious?  Dude.