Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

9 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Just put him on "ignore"

He's like Tim, he doesn't mean anything he says, he's just here to cause problems for the sake of causing problems. 

I don’t need your help.  Beat it kid, no autographs. 

3 hours ago, nobody said:

I'd fact check anything come it from Justin.  He has a habit of distorting facts to say something he wants it to say.

You side with people like supermike80, gutter and tim.  You are a joke

33 minutes ago, nobody said:

He's still figuring out a way to get it wrong. 

Hamas and Hezbollah are different entities.  If Hezbollah wanted to join a fight the more sensible thing to do would be to attack Israel themselves.  Committing a terrorist attack on the US is a great way to justify US involvement.

And the McCarthy thing is just an example of never letting a disaster go to waste.  He wants to scare people into opposing Biden's open border policy.

source

The thought (my working thought between the various bits of info) is if the U.S. assists Israel with taking on targets in Iran/Syria, the warning from Iran to the U.S. in 2019 would be highly relevant.

Hezbollah's ultimate leaders would be directly in the fray, meaning it's time to activate the sleeper cells in the U.S. to deter/rebuke our involvement.  

Ugh, one of the worst situations to be an attractive female in.

Missiles continue to fly into Gaza.

Israel is massing troops and armor on the outskirts of Gaza preparing in all likelihood for a ground invasion not seen before.

2 million Palestinians live in Gaza.

source: Ben Wedeman CNN International Correspondent 

Gaza might actually be a nice place to live in ten years.

1 hour ago, naomi said:

Ugh, one of the worst situations to be an attractive female in.

A distant second to being married to Turdcore Troobadoosh.

That entire region is backwards as fock lol, god dam animals. I hope they blow each other up and take out their neighbors as well

• Like 1

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/israel-middle-east/articles/iran-spy-ring-robert-malley-lee-smith

“The Biden administration’s now-suspended Iran envoy Robert Malley helped to fund, support, and direct an Iranian intelligence operation designed to influence the United States and allied governments, according to a trove of purloined Iranian government emails. The emails, which were reported on by veteran Wall Street Journal correspondent Jay Solomon, writing in Semafor, and by Iran International, the London-based émigré opposition outlet which is the most widely read independent news source inside Iran, were published last week after being extensively verified over a period of several months by the two outlets. They showed that Malley had helped to infiltrate an Iranian agent of influence named Ariane Tabatabai into some of the most sensitive positions in the U.S. government—first at the State Department and now the Pentagon, where she has been serving as chief of staff for the assistant secretary of defense for special operations, Christopher Maier.”

“The emails, which were exchanged over a period of several years between Iranian regime diplomats and analysts, show that Tabatabai was part of a regime propaganda unit set up in 2014 by the Iranian Foreign Ministry.”

“The contents of the emails are damning, showing a group of Iranian American academics being recruited by the Iranian regime, meeting together in foreign countries to receive instructions from top regime officials, and pledging their personal loyalty to the regime. They also show how these operatives used their Iranian heritage and Western academic positions to influence U.S. policy toward Iran, first as outside “experts” and then from high-level U.S. government posts. Both inside and outside of government, the efforts of members of this circle were repeatedly supported and advanced by Malley, who served as the U.S. government’s chief interlocutor with Iran under both the Obama and the Biden administrations. Malley is also the former head of the International Crisis Group (ICG), which directly paid and credentialed several key members of the regime’s influence operation.”

10 hours ago, Strike said:

So what?   How does re-freezing these funds change any of that?  Give me a good reason we SHOULDN'T re-freeze them? 

There is no reason to not freeze the funds, that is why I said we should freeze the funds

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

There is no reason to not freeze the funds, that is why I said we should freeze the funds

Re-freezing them makes sense if nothing else but for on optics view of US support for Israel. 

2 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/israel-middle-east/articles/iran-spy-ring-robert-malley-lee-smith

“The Biden administration’s now-suspended Iran envoy Robert Malley helped to fund, support, and direct an Iranian intelligence operation designed to influence the United States and allied governments, according to a trove of purloined Iranian government emails. The emails, which were reported on by veteran Wall Street Journal correspondent Jay Solomon, writing in Semafor, and by Iran International, the London-based émigré opposition outlet which is the most widely read independent news source inside Iran, were published last week after being extensively verified over a period of several months by the two outlets. They showed that Malley had helped to infiltrate an Iranian agent of influence named Ariane Tabatabai into some of the most sensitive positions in the U.S. government—first at the State Department and now the Pentagon, where she has been serving as chief of staff for the assistant secretary of defense for special operations, Christopher Maier.”

“The emails, which were exchanged over a period of several years between Iranian regime diplomats and analysts, show that Tabatabai was part of a regime propaganda unit set up in 2014 by the Iranian Foreign Ministry.”

“The contents of the emails are damning, showing a group of Iranian American academics being recruited by the Iranian regime, meeting together in foreign countries to receive instructions from top regime officials, and pledging their personal loyalty to the regime. They also show how these operatives used their Iranian heritage and Western academic positions to influence U.S. policy toward Iran, first as outside “experts” and then from high-level U.S. government posts. Both inside and outside of government, the efforts of members of this circle were repeatedly supported and advanced by Malley, who served as the U.S. government’s chief interlocutor with Iran under both the Obama and the Biden administrations. Malley is also the former head of the International Crisis Group (ICG), which directly paid and credentialed several key members of the regime’s influence operation.”

Wow. I know there are a lot of anti -semites on the left and in the Democratic wing of congress, but I had no idea how many anti-semites and Israel haters Biden actually appointed. This is a really big story. This Malley guy should be executed after a fair trial. But he won’t even be charged.  Maybe when Trump resumes power.  

https://news.yahoo.com/hamas-says-ready-talks-israel-235117693.html?soc_src=social-sh

A senior Hamas official has claimed that the group is open to discussing a possible truce with Israel, as it has "achieved its targets".

I am not sure they live in reality. At no point is Israel ever going to talk peace with them after this. 900 Israelis are dead. Expect at least 4-5k Palestinians to be killed.  

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

Remember when Kerry was meeting with Iran behind Trump’s back?

He needs to be hauled in front of congress and forced to divulge what happened there.  Forget the DOJ. They are compromised.  

4 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Babies beheaded . Forking animals 

The Palestinians will always be the scorpion and never the frog. 

40 babies massacred.

Israel soldiers said to discover unspeakable horrors in community attacked by Hamas

Israel soldiers said to discover unspeakable horrors in community attacked by Hamas

KFAR AZA, ISRAEL - OCTOBER 10: Israeli soldiers remove the body of a civilian, who was killed days earlier in an attack by Palestinian militants on this kibbutz near the border with Gaza, on October 10, 2023 in Kfar Aza, Israel. (Photo by Amir Levy/Getty Images)

Israeli soldiers shared details of unimaginable atrocities committed in a community where dozens of victims, including about 40 babies, were massacred by Hamas terrorists

Reporters with i24 News toured the "scene of devastation" in Kfar Aza, where soldiers worked to remove bodies of victims who were brutally murdered in their homes. Some soldiers said they found babies with their heads cut off, according to i24 News.

"The community’s cars, parked outside, were completely torched. And it was just a small part of the destruction, with no exact number yet of how many people were murdered, as bodies are still being collected and removed from the homes," the report said. 

More than 70 terrorists invaded the community and butchered residents, leaving naught but a "smell of death" behind, i24 News reported. 

“It’s not a war, it’s not a battlefield. You see the babies, the mother, the father, in their bedrooms, in their protection rooms, and how the terrorists killed them,” IDF Major General Itai Veruv said. “It’s a massacre.”

43 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

https://news.yahoo.com/hamas-says-ready-talks-israel-235117693.html?soc_src=social-sh

A senior Hamas official has claimed that the group is open to discussing a possible truce with Israel, as it has "achieved its targets".

I am not sure they live in reality. At no point is Israel ever going to talk peace with them after this. 900 Israelis are dead. Expect at least 4-5k Palestinians to be killed.  

44 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:
900 Israelis are dead. Expect at least 4-5k Palestinians to be killed. 

I bet that turns out to be an incredibly low estimate.

Israel once traded 1,027 Palestinian prisoners... for 1 Israeli soldier. That's what Israel values the exchange rate of Palestinians.

6 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I bet that turns out to be an incredibly low estimate.

Israel once traded 1,027 Palestinian prisoners... for 1 Israeli soldier. That's what Israel values the exchange rate of Palestinians.

Yea. You are actually right. That may be a little low. they have an estimated 500k to 2million people living in Gaza. With an all out war that sees them taking off the gloves it could be 50k+

Imagine the balls though. To attack a country and then be like "ok. we are done. Let's talk peace. No, no. We do not want you to attack us. We just wanted to attack you. Mission accomplished. Now lets go back to what we were doing before. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

👀

Oh I'm sorry, did you mistake that as being a joke about the beheaded babies instead of the retarded effeminates like yourself protesting against Israel? 

Idiot.  

• Haha 1

Just now, RogerDodger said:

Oh I'm sorry, did you mistake that as being a joke about the beheaded babies instead of the retarded effeminates like yourself protesting against Israel? 

Idiot.  

1) I'm not protesting against Israel.

2) You're joking about a beheading

3) I really don't care if you joke about it, but just pointing out to that ass hole Phil that "his side" is joking about the situation as well, more direct than the people he's accusing.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

1) I'm not protesting against Israel.

2) You're joking about a beheading

3) I really don't care if you joke about it, but just pointing out to that ass hole Phil that "his side" is joking about the situation as well, more direct than the people he's accusing.

It's a cartoon dummy.  The joke isn't about actual beheadings.

Of course you can't differentiate.  OMG Roadrunner blew up Wile E. again!   :doh:  Picking up right where you left off yesterday, nobody is dumber in this forum than you.

• Like 1

Nobody likes this stuff but Palestine voted in, by election, a terrorist organization in Hamas.  They chose them.  This is what they chose.  You can’t do that and then later cry about war and demand peace.  

4 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Birds of a feather

I wish this nation had a segregation wall instead of just blurred inner city district lines. It would be nice to have a wall around California as well. Don't let any of them out to vote for what they voted for that ruined that state.

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

Kill all of them. EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!

• Thanks 2

If a murderous animal uses a child as a human shield and the good guys happen to shoot the child while killing the murderous animal, the good guys didn't do anything wrong. It was not their fault. 

It is the fault of the murderous animal. They are responsible for the death of the innocent child. 

Anybody placing blame on the shooter is a moron.

The shooter can't simply let the murderous animal go, because it will just murder more innocent children. 

14 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

disgraceful

unreal. like how retarded can you actually be? seriously