Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

“It’s a pro Palestine rally, not pro Hamas!”  Get focked. They are out there in support of this attack. End of story. 

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol talking about moving the goalposts.

Yes there were a few small ones. No it was not a mass thing in every city. Yes those assh0les should be ostracized as I’ve already said about 50 times. My god, you guys can’t read for sh1t :( 

Charlotsville was tiny in comparison.  Was that brushed off? 

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

NYC

Charlotsville! They came out of the woods with tiki torches, wearing khakis! 

I wonder if Tardcore himself has ever brished off Charlottesville over the years? 🤔 

Edit: Just checked, he has many times. 🤡 

20 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I can’t with you guys anymore, it’s maddening.  Zero nuance, only focus on world play, making excuses.  

When you take to the public streets AFTER seeing those atrocities, that is not Pro-Palestine.  That is Pro-Hamas, that is pro violent terrorism of civilians.  

I was shocked to see it as much as was reported in the West.  It is brazen as F.  

That’s the point, y’all play all the silly little games you want.  It’s enlightening to see who is making excuses and who isn’t. 

A couple things:

The wordplay shlt is out of control in this joint. Semi-intelligent adults can have a lot of differing thoughts at once.

One could sympathize with the plight of Palestinians without believing Hamas is anything other than ruthless, savage pieces of shlt.

One can be critical of the Zionist government in Israel without being an anti-semite.

One can believe in the concept of Black Lives Matter while knowing that the actual organization is garbage.

One can admit that Mpls cops murdered George Floyd while still knowing that defunding police is absurd.

One can fully support LGBTQ rights but still get pissed off when a few drunk gay dudes say incredibly lewd things in front of your kids on a train ride during pride month.

You and I are probably mostly at odds politically KSB, but you nailed the fuk outta this. I would also point out for all the so-called freedom loving patriots: the tiny, tiny minority of people celebrating the attacks in the streets may be, at best, ignorant, but they have every right to do what they're doing. Feel free to peacefully counterprotest if you so wish. 1A baby. Freedom rules.

I could do this all night, but mushbrains arent worth it. I'll end with a complilation around the world since that was the context of @KSB2424's post. The very first clip is NYC, hundreds of protesters. 

7 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Thanks bud. I was in a rush, car alarm in the parking lot working late and I had to go chaise off a couple drug addicts breaking into a car because this chitlib city doesnt police crime.  Is this one better for you? It from a few minutes ago. 

Okay that one appears legit, good job checking your sources.

And fock those guys, don’t care what they say, if it’s a rally four days after the attack then you’re supporting the attack :thumbsdown:

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Tampa

Sorry unless the zombies in Philadelphia have one, it’s not happening. 

• Haha 2

Freedom of Speech...and all that other stuff that makes this country great.  As long as these Pro-Palestinean clowns don't attack the Capitol Building or destroy inner city businesses....they should be free to do it; even if they come across as jackasses.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

A couple things:

The wordplay shlt is out of control in this joint. Semi-intelligent adults can have a lot of differing thoughts at once.

One could sympathize with the plight of Palestinians without believing Hamas is anything other than ruthless, savage pieces of shlt.

One can be critical of the Zionist government in Israel without being an anti-semite.

One can believe in the concept of Black Lives Matter while knowing that the actual organization is garbage.

One can admit that Mpls cops murdered George Floyd while still knowing that defunding police is absurd.

One can fully support LGBTQ rights but still get pissed off when a few drunk gay dudes say incredibly lewd things in front of your kids on a train ride during pride month.

You and I are probably mostly at odds politically KSB, but you nailed the fuk outta this. I would also point out for all the so-called freedom loving patriots: the tiny, tiny minority of people celebrating the attacks in the streets may be, at best, ignorant, but they have every right to do what they're doing. Feel free to peacefully counterprotest if you so wish. 1A baby. Freedom rules.

Who said they couldn’t or should be arrested for having them? Your strawman ain’t working. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who said they couldn’t or should be arrested for having them? Your strawman ain’t working. 

What strawman? Where did I say anything about anyone getting arrested?

Exhibit 1A of the horseshit games getting played. Thanks for the timely example!

4 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Freedom of Speech...and all that other stuff that makes this country great.  As long as these Pro-Palestinean clowns don't attack the Capitol Building or destroy inner city businesses....they should be free to do it; even if they come across as jackasses.

Fukkin A!

Charlottesville! Tiki torches ! Khakis! 

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

What strawman? Where did I say anything about anyone getting arrested?

Exhibit 1A of the horseshit games getting played. Thanks for the timely example!

Huh? Then why are you reminding the patriots that they have the right to protest? No one said they didn’t.  Nice try scarecrow. 

6 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Freedom of Speech...and all that other stuff that makes this country great. 

Yes it does, and thank you.  What a great country we have that even supporters of terrorism can rally in public.  That doesn't mean we can't demean the fock out of them but yes you are correct.  I was shocked to learn France draws a line though....between freedom of speech and celebrating terrorism.  Freaking France of all places. Dated yesterday mofo's.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Charlottesville! Tiki torches ! Khakis! 

Huh? Then why are you reminding the patriots that they have the right to protest? No one said they didn’t.  Nice try scarecrow. 

It's a good reminder for people that regularly lose their shlt over them, and love to exaggerate or downplay them depending on the beliefs of those protesting. But I curiously didn't mention any political affiliations in that statement, did I?

6 minutes ago, Fnord said:

It's a good reminder for people that regularly lose their shlt over them, and love to exaggerate or downplay them depending on the beliefs of those protesting. But I curiously didn't mention any political affiliations in that statement, did I?

Oh, thanks for the reminder. Please. You were doing the usual shithead lib game of stating a truth that no one was disputing, but making it seem like they were. 

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Fnord said:

A couple things:

No, one can not. You're the one with wordplay. It's painfully see through. Like every other troll on here 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Fnord said:

This is where you fail. 

Everyone sympathizes with any innocent murdered. But that's a cop out in this case.

Palestinian Arab doctrine is to retake all Israel land and eradicate all Jews and Christians living there.  When they take a step towards that like they did this past weekend the only answer is condemnation. There is no longer a place for oh those poor innocent Palestinians, they voted in Hamas.   

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

https://x.com/hillary__vaughn/status/1711908229762945088?s=46&t=IzbM3-87p2zeOh7T9ScCrQ

Rashida Tlaib, who can’t bring herself to condemn babies being massacred. 

We have representatives of 5-6 congressional districts in this country who are at the very least winking and hedging here.  To say that it's a minor population isn't the case.  If these folks win re-election, and I'd guess most if not all will, a majority of people in those districts would at least have to tacitly accept or support these views.  It's a dangerous place to be in as a country.  We may view them as fringe, but they are members of congress.  David Duke in the early 90s was defeated, these people have not been.

1 minute ago, Mark Davis said:

We have representatives of 5-6 congressional districts in this country who are at the very least winking and hedging here.  To say that it's a minor population isn't the case.  If these folks win re-election, and I'd guess most if not all will, a majority of people in those districts would at least have to tacitly accept or support these views.  It's a dangerous place to be in as a country.  We may view them as fringe, but they are members of congress.  David Duke in the early 90s was defeated, these people have not been.

Were way past defeating people in elections as a solution

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

This is where you fail. 

Everyone sympathizes with any innocent murdered. But that's a cop out in this case.

Palestinian Arab doctrine is to retake all Israel land and eradicate all Jews and Christians living there.  When they take a step towards that like they did this past weekend the only answer is condemnation. There is no longer a place for oh those poor innocent Palestinians, they voted in Hamas.   

Most people don't know this.  They chose this....elected in by majority. 

• Like 2

“In this moment, we must be clear:

We stand with Israel.

And we will make sure Israel has what it needs to take care of its citizens, to defend itself, and to respond to this attack.”

-Says America…

1 minute ago, Dozer FBG said:

“In this moment, we must be clear:

We stand with Israel.

And we will make sure Israel has what it needs to take care of its citizens, to defend itself, and to respond to this attack.”

-Says America…

Yah bullshiit.  The regions future is as a glowing radioactive desert. Flowery words mean nothing. 

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Were way past defeating people in elections as a solution

I don't think it would solve the problem, no.  The problem is we've turned a blind eye to some radical Marxist type teachings in this country.  As a result, we now have a generation who in significant numbers believe in these type ideologies.  They haven't lived and seen the atrocities those type regimes and societies can create.  It's gone beyond just a few ideological kids on college campuses.

9 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

This is where you fail. 

If you vote for Trump you’re a white supremacist deplorable lowlife. If you vote for Hamas you’re a victim. Can’t make it up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Mark Davis said:

I don't think it would solve the problem, no.  The problem is we've turned a blind eye to some radical Marxist type teachings in this country.  As a result, we now have a generation who believes in these type ideologies and hasn't seen the atrocities those type regimes and societies can create.  It's gone beyond just a few ideological kids on college campuses.

Its over.  The human race is a failure.  Were down to ineptness and blowing up the planet.  Facts. 

As far as I know, these clashing protestors in Western countries have only been involved in minor skirmishes so far, I've seen fights but if anybody has been killed, I am not aware of it.

Is that right? Does somebody know of any serious casualties outside of the Israel / Palestine war zone?

I hope these protests remain peaceful. 

13 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Its over.  The human race is a failure.  Were down to ineptness and blowing up the planet.  Facts. 

Probably the best damn post in this thread.

4 hours ago, thegeneral said:

I definitely disagree with this. At the very least they need hardware from us. That alone gets us involved and becomes a half measure of not further backed up IMO. 

If they need hardware they can afford to buy it.

16 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Probably the best damn post in this thread.

Feel free to peace out early :wave:

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Look at the sick perverted disgusting individual the only comment he can make is well I don’t think they’re cutting them off he has no shame or dosgust about the fact that the stuff is happening

Dude people aren't cutting kids' dìcks off.  Get a grip.

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

Dude people aren't cutting kids' dìcks off.  Get a grip.

Only with their parents permission and if approved by a therapist.