Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

I thought, even here at the Geek Club, we could all rally around anti-terrorism.  Apparently not.  

And you are telling on yourself. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I thought, even here at the Geek Club, we could all rally around anti-terrorism.  Apparently not.  

Not only terrorism, but beheading babies and raping grandmothers terrorism. Make the 9/11 terrorists look tame. 

15 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Who the fock are you even talking about? :wacko:

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Who the fock are you even talking about? :wacko:

Man, if you even have to ask…….

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Fock does any of this have to do with Israel/Hamas? :wacko:

It's OK if you chop off a baby's haid but not his diick, according to Justy.

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Its TDS. It's so bad they've lost all reason and reality.  They have to be anti-conservative everything at all costs. We could find some obscure liberal new policy that they havent heard of yet, make a thread pretending to promote it as a new conservative idea and they'd come running in with their nonsensical games that go on in their heads trying to discount it at all costs. 

But we dont have to do that.  They've argued against re-freezing the funds, denied pro-Palestine protesting and said it's ok sympathizing with people who voted for Hamas and cut off infants heads. Right here, for everyone to read.  

That Tim fella does have some pretty strange beliefs—I’ll give you that.

But otherwise you guys are full of shiat

3 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Its TDS. It's so bad they've lost all reason and reality.  They have to be anti-conservative everything at all costs. We could find some obscure liberal new policy that they havent heard of yet, make a thread pretending to promote it as a new conservative idea and they'd come running in with their nonsensical games that go on in their heads trying to discount it at all costs. 

But we dont have to do that.  They've argued against re-freezing the funds, denied pro-Palestine protesting and said it's ok sympathizing with people who voted for Hamas and cut off infants heads. Right here, for everyone to read.  

Has your dumb ass taken into account the far-right political state that Israel has become?

MAGAturds question the whole stand-by-Israel thing and yet deny that Israel has become a far-right state. Here you have your MAGAturd dumbassery in its purist and most ignorant form, and they do this because they're Jew-hating Nazy fascists.

Oops, You can't have it both ways, folks!

I stand by Israel because they got attacked by a bunch of terrorist zealot focks who slit the throats of old women and children thanks to their misguided zealotry.

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

That Tim fella does have some pretty strange beliefs—I’ll give you that.

But otherwise you guys are full of shiat

It makes the TDS in your brain feel better posting without quoting the person you're talking to doesnt it. All the while hoping you dont have to defend yourself because deep down you know you're infected.  

29 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Has your dumb ass taken into account the far-right political state that Israel has become?

MAGAturds question the whole stand-by-Israel thing and yet deny that Israel has become a far-right state. Here you have your MAGAturd dumbassery in its purist and most ignorant form, and they do this because they're Jew-hating Nazy fascists.

I stand by Israel because they got attacked by a bunch of terrorist zealot focks who slit the throats of old women and children thanks to their misguided zealotry.

:doublethumbsup:.

Israel is so far right. Except the far right hates Israel (everyone pretend you havent read this thread). You stand by them except they're misguided and it's their fault! 

Perfect example . Ladies and gentlemen, Exhibt A. 

• Thanks 2

To be fair to Rusty, he hasn't had time to fully refine delivery of the talking points.

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

When @RogerDodger talks about "lost all reason and reality", he's very likely discussing crap like you dancing on the graves of American citizens for your pure tribalism.

You spend about 95 percent of your posts trolling people, mocking them, spitting on them and being intentionally obtuse, but now you want to decide when you should be treated by others as having a "serious discussion"  You act like a clown and so that's how people are going to always treat you. You brought that onto yourself. You are exactly right in that "you can't have it both ways"  You can't spend nearly your entire time on these forums slinging your regular bullsh!t at people then suddenly act surprised when they continue to treat you like a pure unhinged zealot trying to dish out endless punchlines. 

Look at your own words. You don't sound like someone who would mourn old women and children who were slaughtered. 

"The way to gain a good reputation is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear."  - Socrates

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, nobody said:

To be fair to Rusty, he hasn't had time to fully refine delivery of the talking points.

"I've always been a clown trapped in a leading man's body." - James Van Der Beek

This "Rusty"/Pimpwhatever person does nothing but act like a total clown. So he gets routinely treated this way. Why is he so surprised by that? 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

More BS from this clown.

No one here supports Hamas.  Stop being a b1tch 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

This is like saying that all Americans support the cutting off of kids d1cks because Biden does and Americans voted for Biden.

It's funny when ksb talks about word play and lack of nuance, then you get dodger doing the same thing.

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Can we stay on topic?

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I know, really. Yes and Yes again. Good grief. 

14 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I know, really. Yes and Yes again. Good grief. 

I'll ask you, since ksb won't answer, who here is not anti-terrorism?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

It’s because they are miserable failures in their careers and lives. They have a deep hated of us. It’s why they despise all the things we are for. 

• Haha 1

Some news from around the world:

russia: blames the usa for the hamas attack.  Hamas is using usa weapons they likely bought off the black market from ukraine. 

china:  no sympathy. Chuck “fock you” schumer is mad about this. 

india: offers token vocal support for israel

egypt:  will stay out of it unless attacked

iran:  says this attack cant be blamed on iran

syria: firing rockets at israel and warns it will enter the war if israel invades gaza

MSM: starting to focus on a possible humanitarian crisis should israel invade gaza  thats a clear anti-israeli turn.

ok now we return you to the liberal trolls making this thread unreadable with their lies and propaganda  

20 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You are. You support blm terror attacks on americans

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

This is like saying that all Americans support the cutting off of kids d1cks because Biden does and Americans voted for Biden.

It's funny when ksb talks about word play and lack of nuance, then you get dodger doing the same thing.

Elections have consequences.  The democrats support mutilating kids genitals. The democrats win elections.  The WORLD sees this. Putin delivers MAJOR speeches in this calling us evil, satanic and we need to be nuked. The world aligns with russia except for europe. You stick your head in the sand and pretend this isnt happening.  

You are far gone from absorbing leftist propaganda that the cognitive dissonance would make your head explode so you must ignore the truth that the world is coming to wipe us out

17 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

It’s because they are miserable failures in their careers and lives. They have a deep hated of us. It’s why they despise all the things we are for. 

:lol:

This is hilarious.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

These are my favorite. Another 3rd grade summary from Tiny Brain.  :lol:

9 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Were way past defeating people in elections as a solution

The telling words of a budding fascist. You and Jon part of the same sleeper cell?

Just now, GutterBoy said:

This is hilarious.

Because it’s true? Look at yourself. You are sitting at your desk in front of a computer hate typing drivel about conservatives 7am to 7pm. Me? Its quarter till nine and I’m still deciding whether I’m going to work today or go golfing.

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

The telling words of a budding fascist. You and Jon part of the same sleeper cell?

Dude ill bet you are in a sleeper cell. Always coming in here with disinformation.  Take the bomb jacket off before you hurt yourself. 

3 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

These are my favorite. Another 3rd grade summary from Tiny Brain.  :lol:

Of course, the canned response when you can't have a an adult conversation.  Par for the course.

9 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

This is where you fail. 

Everyone sympathizes with any innocent murdered. But that's a cop out in this case.

Palestinian Arab doctrine is to retake all Israel land and eradicate all Jews and Christians living there.  When they take a step towards that like they did this past weekend the only answer is condemnation. There is no longer a place for oh those poor innocent Palestinians, they voted in Hamas.   

We voted in Trump and Biden. Trump wasn't even voted in by a majority. If one of them ordered an attack like this, you okay with being blamed for it?

Talk about failing. These are the word games being played. You can buy into that lazy-ass mode of thinking; I refuse. This is the EXACT rationale that gets us to "all Democrats are baby killers" and "all Republicans are Nazi rednecks." It's part of the problem, and ultimately will destroy us. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Because it’s true? Look at yourself. You are sitting at your desk in front of a computer hate typing drivel about conservatives 7am to 7pm. Me? Its quarter till nine and I’m still deciding whether I’m going to work today or go golfing.

Keep going

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Dude ill bet you are in a sleeper cell. Always coming in here with disinformation.  Take the bomb jacket off before you hurt yourself. 

"I know you are, but what am I?"

High level discourse as always.

44 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I went to bed last night and have been busy this morning.  “Won’t answer”. JFC

This topic is eerily similar to the trans kids topic.  You can’t spend days and pages sympmathizing with it, making excuses for it, arguing over semantics to downplay it and then randomly say “but I’m anti-terrorism” and it magically goes away.  We see you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Libtards, sadly many of them here, and the FBI more concerned about 70 year old women protesting an abortion clinic than pro Palestine/ Hamas protesters all over the country.  I wonder what the monitoring situation is at these? I saw one in NYC where a guy was flashing a swastika.  

29 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Of course, the canned response when you can't have a an adult conversation.  Par for the course.

HFS. I know you are but what am I? 🤣

Nice work manchild. 

DO NOT FORGET!!!

White supremacists and other far-right-wing extremists are the most significant domestic terrorism threat facing the United States.

Here are your leftists that post here. 

1. support terrorist acts by blm

2. support mutilation of kids genitals

3. Trying to tell us they dont support hamas terror but i think everyone here knows deep down that people like rusty, honcho, gutter, fnord etc FULLY back hamas because of 1 and 2.