Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

I know nobody says "Jump the Shark" anymore, but I'm old, and that was a thing 20 years ago, but whatever today's saying is, I think we may have jumped the shark with the Netanyahu pinata, and the "Beat that focking jew" ranting.

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I gave you my first like in a very long time for this post.

Other than being normal and not weird, It's a great observation and very true. It cuts both ways and pretty much all of us are guilty of it, including me, but you're a big participant too. 

It occurs to me that people know more about the bullsh*t the other side is doing than the bullsh^t their own side is doing. Look at how well-versed Blue Horseshoe and League Champion being on the trannny stuff. If you look in the mirror though, you claim to not know fock all about the World Economic Forum and worms claims to know fock all about Ibrahim X. Kendi, but the pair of you are the forum's top two experts on Q-Anon nonsense.

It’s funny you keep saying that like it’s a person of consequence. Like I’ve never heard of the focking Pope or something :rolleyes:

As far my knowledge on QAnon goes, yes I'm well versed on it because it fascinated me and I wanted to learn more and understand it.  I've listened to many podcasts, read many articles and watched all the documentaries about it.  I don't see how that's a bad thing.  If more people did this, maybe it would be exposed for the joke that it is.

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

That's long-term. Most likely Israel occupation until new Palestinian authority.

The big short-term question I want to know  - What the hell is Israel planning to do after they finish in northern Gaza? There's Hamas fighters and tunnels in southern Gaza too. Will armies head south? Do they tell the population to turn around and "go north"? To an area that's now a wasteland.?. What's the plan here?

:dunno:

I think they’ll let em have the south for now. Then they will have effectively halved their territory and pushed them into a much smaller space where it’s easier to target and root them out in the future, if necessary. It’s a smart strategic play 

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I think they’ll let em have the south for now. Then they will have effectively halved their territory and pushed them into a much smaller space where it’s easier to target and root them out in the future, if necessary. It’s a smart strategic play 

Probably their only choice. Invading the south doesn't seem feasible.

45 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

As far my knowledge on QAnon goes, yes I'm well versed on it because it fascinated me and I wanted to learn more and understand it.  I've listened to many podcasts, read many articles and watched all the documentaries about it.  I don't see how that's a bad thing.  If more people did this, maybe it would be exposed for the joke that it is.

What the hell does Q have to do with this

6 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Ask Voltaire, he brought it up.

14 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Sounds like Gutterboy. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sounds like Gutterboy. 

Sad and pathetic troll wants attention.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Sad and pathetic troll wants attention.

You’re the one harping on the beheaded babies not being true just like that skank. Yeah, that’s the thing to concentrate on. It’s what stupids do. 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s funny you keep saying that like it’s a person of consequence. Like I’ve never heard of the focking Pope or something :rolleyes:

You missed my point but gutterboy gets it. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re the one harping on the beheaded babies not being true just like that skank. Yeah, that’s the thing to concentrate on. It’s what stupids do. 

They didn’t behead the babies. They just killed them. Move along. 

19 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Ask Voltaire, he brought it up.

He's right and nothing... it was a tangent, nevermind.

26 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Unfortunately we’re left with two choices here: either she knowingly supports the murder of innocent people, which makes her an evil person IMO, or she is ignorant about the true nature of Hamas’ crimes. 

The latter choice is a possibility, because many extremists of this sort reject the news from the mainstream media in the same way that extreme conservatives in this country do. Like those conservatives, these radicals listen to the news that lies to them and tells them what they want to hear. And that is the damage done when so much of society reject the MSM. 

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

No. You can show sympathy for the Palestinian civilians, they're going through hell right now. If you send in humanitarian assistance, do so knowing that Hamas and those connected to Hamas will eat and take what they want/need first. Maybe it's worth doing anyways, because after they've eaten drank, patched themselves up, the rest would presumably get distributed.

. Also, I'm willing to leave a door open for when/if Israel and Netanyahu actually do something wrong to criticize them. It's just at this point, I see no need to second guess them. They show restraint, they warn civilians to leave, seems to me they're doing what they have to do. 

Get back to me when their behavior crosses a line.

Hamas deliberately uses their people as human shields building their headquarters and supply depots under schools and hospitals and telling families not to move or flee areas the Israelis intend to bomb. I see Hamas as responsible for the death of both Israeli and Palestinian civilians, so I'm not exactly upset with the Israelis who go to some lengths not to harm them.

You have a short memory. Only a couple days ago you were criticizing the behavior of IDF soldiers on the West Bank. They crossed the line. 

Also, everyone keeps forgetting  that for about a decade before this latest conflict, the Netanyahu government supported Hamas with money and aid, hoping it would undercut Fatah and the possibility of a two state solution. Netanyahu would certainly prefer if you forgot this forever. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Also, everyone keeps forgetting  that for about a decade before this latest conflict, the Netanyahu government supported Hamas with money and aid, hoping it would undercut Fatah and the possibility of a two state solution. Netanyahu would certainly prefer if you forgot this forever. 

I think most people started paying attention and choosing sides on Oct 7.

Also I brought this up earlier and was told I wear a metal helmet.

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gutterboy thinks people here are in Qanon. 

You guys were all over that sh1t in 2016 with Hilary Clinton and John podesta running some secret pedophile ring where they drank the blood of children and sh1t.

Hell, y’all are still obsessed with pedophilia. It’s super weird

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

There's no sides to choose. Israel was unprovokedly attacked so they justifyabily proclaimed war on the Territorst run Savages that are killing innocent Israelis. 

7 minutes ago, League Champion said:

There's no sides to choose. Israel was unprovokedly attacked so they justifyabily proclaimed war on the Territorst run Savages that are killing innocent Israelis. 

What the people who needed to “choose” don’t understand is once they are done with the Jews it’s the next man up and so on. There is no satisfying, no appeasing 

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

What the people who needed to “choose” don’t understand is once they are done with the Jews it’s the next man up and so on. There is no satisfying, no appeasing 

They want us all dead. Thanks Democrats for letting them in our once great safe Country. 

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You guys were all over that sh1t in 2016 with Hilary Clinton and John podesta running some secret pedophile ring where they drank the blood of children and sh1t.

Hell, y’all are still obsessed with pedophilia. It’s super weird

I wasn’t, put Podesta being a pedophile isn’t some whacky possibility. I’d bet he is.  The rest of it? Yeah, made up.  

18 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Also I brought this up earlier and was told I wear a metal helmet.

I chose my side long before that.  So did you. But you flipped to the new thing. 

22 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Unprovoked? Err … :unsure: 

5 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Ohh tell me more Johnny Hamas Supporter 

No. Use your Google box. 

Israel is fortunate they have the right man in charge. Unlike us. 

14 hours ago, Gepetto said:

The real Tim and CDub just became best friends! 

Tim has made some good points. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

You have a short memory. Only a couple days ago you were criticizing the behavior of IDF soldiers on the West Bank. They crossed the line. 

That wasn't IDF. That was settlers going crazy because the IDF units who kept them in check were withdrawn. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

That isn’t much of a distinction. 

The IDF who gets their paychecks from Netanyahu and are responsible for keeping a lid on the settlers were someplace else. The settlers crossed a line and deserved being called out. This is more a case of the mice will play while the cat's away.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The IDF who gets their paychecks from Netanyahu and are responsible for keeping a lid on the settlers were someplace else. The settlers crossed a line and deserved being called out. This is more a case of the mice will play while the cat's away.

Yeah I think it’s more like cats and more cats but OK. Let’s put it this way: these settlers are a big part of Netanyahu’s support base and he pretty much sanctions all of their behavior. So again I don’t buy into the distinction. 

47 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m still Jewish though. 

:dunno:

perfect, he doesn’t like you and you don’t like yourself 

• Haha 1