Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Oy Vey goy!!! Not the Jews!!! Someone please protect the jews!!!!

I like their wedding song, have some tequila.  Youn know

Have some, tequila

have some, tequila

have some, tequila have some today!

As always, Hamas will claim mass civilian deaths, including children, and their word will just be accepted. Biggest liars on earth and liberals will eat it up. 

• Like 1

We are in world war 3.  Ukraine was just the start.  Now Israel.  Probably Bosnia next.  Were ramping up.  We will cross a point where everyone recognizes this for what it is.

• Confused 1

Stop me when I’m wrong: 

We acknowledge Israel’s right to exist and we are allied. 
We have officially designated Hamas as terrorists. 
Iran funds Hamas. 
Biden just freed up Iran’s money that had been sanctioned based upon humanitarian abuse and funding terrorism, including Hamas. 
Bidens state department told Iran they can only use the money for humanitarian purposes. 
Iran told Biden to Fock off, we will use it how we want. 
Hamas attacked Israel. 

I have that right? 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Stop me when I’m wrong: 

Iran funds Hamas. 
Biden just freed up Iran’s money that had been sanctioned based upon humanitarian abuse and funding terrorism, including Hamas. 
Bidens state department told Iran they can only use the money for humanitarian purposes. 
Hamas attacked Israel. 

I have that right? 

yes but no matter how many times you say it, liberals will ignore it and blame trump or something.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

i checked out a politics forum that has been completely destroyed by liberals and everyone is calling each other Hitler and giving each other death threats, basically the usual stuff liberals do when they totally control a forum.  Plus, the mods are liberal as well, so no bans go out because they are all on the same team.  its horrendous.  its like once they win and take total control, the knives come out and they backstab each other. 

• Sad 1

So, some well connected Iranian “Americans “ go to Iran, despite the state department warning all Americans not to, to make money. Iran takes them hostage. What a surprise.  So, in order to get them out, we have to free up Iran’s money that was justifiably put on ice. And liberals will claim “it was their money”. Yeah, and they got it back by taking hostages. I wonder what we would have had to do to get them back if we didn’t have their money on hold? The whole point of taking it was for Iran to stop humanitarian abuses and funding terrorism. So, they committed some humanitarian abuses and continued to fund terrorism, and as a reward we gave them their money back.  That’s some great, well thought out foreign policy  right there. It’s not like we weren’t warned that Biden has a 40 year history of getting nearly everything wrong as it concerns national security and foreign affairs. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I agree with your first sentence. But again it doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t be critical of Israel. I criticize Israel BECAUSE they are the good guys. I expect murderous thugs like Hamas to behave badly. I expect better from Israel. 

Your people are being killed by murderous thugs.  I’m not even Jewish and my blood is boiling today.  I just don’t get you Tim.  These people will never work with you.  They want you dead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Stop me when I’m wrong: 

Iran funds Hamas. 
Hamas attacked Israel. 

I have that right? 

Yes.

16 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Your people are being killed by murderous thugs.  I’m not even Jewish and my blood is boiling today.  I just don’t get you Tim.  These people will never work with you.  They want you dead.

I’m not surprised at all at his response. He never disappoints 

Does anyone think there is a possibility that some of the weapons we left In Afghanistan may have found their way to Hamas? Just spitballing,  but the fact that it’s a reasonable possibility.  Ooof.  

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

How can we blame trump. I’m curious 

Well, he’s an anti-Semite.  Obviously. Remember when he gave all that money to Iran, who has vowed to wipe Israel from the face of the earth? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, he’s an anti-Semite.  Obviously. Remember when he gave all that money to Iran, who has vowed to wipe Israel from the face of the earth? 

That’s right. He persecuted his own daughter and son in law too

48 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Remember Obama saying about underestimating Biden’s ability to F things up?

Biden has been on the wrong side of every major foreign policy decision for the last quarter of a century.  He is wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME.  I have zero confidence in his foreign policy capabilities.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Biden has been on the wrong side of every major foreign policy decision for the last quarter of a century.  He is wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME.  I have zero confidence in his foreign policy capabilities.

You can look it up. 

Zechariah 14:1-3.   A day of the Lord is coming when your plunder will be divided among you.  

I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it , the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the woman raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.  

Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as He fights in the day of battle.  Indeed   

Are you ready to face judgement.   

Amen. 

• Haha 1

I hear Biden's response is to give $100 billion and stormshadow missiles to members of Antifa in San Francisco.

The Palestinians and much of the Middle East purposely keep their people poorly educated and ignorant.  It makes it very easy for their leaders to point the finger at someone else instead of taking responsibility for the plight of their people. It’s a great way to acquire and maintain power.  Reminds me of another political entity.  

• Like 1

Biden delivered remarks to the press for 2 minutes just now and barely held it together, took no questions, and looked like he needed a nap.

5 hours ago, Reality said:

This blood is on Biden's hands. Israel needs to unleash hell and wipe Hamas from existence.

Trump was %100 correct, again. Biden isn't fit to lead, this p.o.s has to go.

Biden didn't give $6 billion to Iran. That $6 billion was released Iranian money. 

23 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I hear Biden's response is to give $100 billion and stormshadow missiles to members of Antifa in San Francisco.

WTF?

🤣

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Biden didn't give $6 billion to Iran. That $6 billion was released Iranian money. 

Iran captures Americans. We freeze that money cause they fund nuclear and terrorist organizations. Un freezing their money and they spend on more terrorism is a good thing to you 

Fox News reporter debunks lie spread today by range of GOP elected officials…

“The $6 billion is still currently held in a Qatari bank account with U.S. Treasury oversight. The money came from Iranian oil sales to South Korea and did not include U.S. Taxpayer dollars.

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump predicted this last month. 

trump also said Biden is going to get us into a nuclear war.

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump predicted this last month. 

It was easy to predict. I told you all months ago he was failing in the Middle East.  Now it’s time to make some money. I might retire after this one 😄

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Trump is an idiot. You’d do well to not listen to him.

Says the dumb ass that nuts all over Biden

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So what would have been the play to get the hostages back if the Iranian money hadn’t been frozen? And what of the stipulation we were told about that it was only to be used for humanitarian purposes? Was that monitored ? Yeah, I’ll go ahead and say crickets.  

I wonder if any of the weapons we sent to Ukraine found there way to Hamas? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So what would have been the play to get the hostages back if the Iranian money hadn’t been frozen? And what of the stipulation we were told about that it was only to be used for humanitarian purposes? Was that monitored ? Yeah, I’ll go ahead and say crickets.  

You honestly think that iran was just sitting around waiting for that money so they could use it to build missiles to give to Hamas?  You can't be this stupid.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

According to Fox News, the US Treasury has oversight on how the money is used.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You honestly think that iran was just sitting around waiting for that money so they could use it to build missiles to give to Hamas?  You can't be this stupid.

Well, perhaps you ought to pay attention to what’s going on. It’s not just missiles, dip shitt. Door to door slaughter and hostage taking is happening. 

1 minute ago, Dozer FBG said:

According to Fox News, the US Treasury has oversight on how the money is used.

According to Iran, they said they will do whatever they please with it. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

According to Iran, they said they will do whatever they please with it. 

I guess we should believe Iran and not the United States of America.