Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

We are in world war 3.  Ukraine was just the start.  Now Israel.  Probably Bosnia next.  Were ramping up.  We will cross a point where everyone recognizes this for what it is.

Hard to argue this point. 

10 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

I guess we should believe Iran and not the United States of America.

I guess you would have to believe that Iran freed the hostages before getting the money.  Idiot. 

You know, it sure would be nice to have a Secretary of the Navy, as well as a full slate of military leadership right now.

Thanks a lot azzhole Tubberville.

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Are you ready to face judgement.   

"For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night."

- 1 Thessalonians 5:2

"So remember what you have received and heard; and keep it, and repent. Therefore if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come to you."

- Revelation 3:3

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess you would have to believe that Iran freed the hostages before getting the money.  Idiot. 

You speak the words of a traitorous fool. Check you fragile ego and act like a descent American. Idiot.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, perhaps you ought to pay attention to what’s going on. It’s not just missiles, dip shitt. Door to door slaughter and hostage taking is happening. 

And it's all because of $6B they were waiting for, right?  That's what you're telling us?  Before they had this money, there were no rockets, no attacks, nothing.

Shut up old man.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

War in Europe.

Threats of nuclear war.

Now we have war in Israel.

#Justinwasright

I never doubted him over the past 9 years

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

And it's all because of $6B they were waiting for, right?  That's what you're telling us?  Before they had this money, there were no rockets, no attacks, nothing.

Shut up old man.

You’re funny.  As if 6 billion wouldn’t help a country planning to fund a war. If they didn’t spend it right away, it won’t help. Just shut up kid. You don’t know how things work.  

How long do these idiots think it would take to just buy ammo and small arms on the black market? Not bombs, just small arms? Wouldn’t surprise me in the least that the worlds biggest black market arms dealer that we gave back to Russia for the basketball player had a hand in this. 

it wouldnt surprise me that all of this talk by Biden of releasing $6 billion to Iran allowed Iran to secure a loan from someone to fund this attack.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re funny.  As if 6 billion wouldn’t help a country planning to fund a war. If they didn’t spend it right away, it won’t help. Just shut up kid. You don’t know how things work.  

Only it already has been pointed out that Iran didn't lateral the $6 billion to Hamas to buy rockets and stuff to hurl at Israel. 

It wouldn’t surprise me if all the idiot Trump supporters around here started inventing conspiracy theories…

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Only it already has been pointed out that Iran didn't lateral the $6 billion to Hamas to buy rockets and stuff to hurl at Israel. 

Oh. So they didn’t use THAT money for it. Oh boy.  

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

it wouldnt surprise me that all of this talk by Biden of releasing $6 billion to Iran allowed Iran to secure a loan from someone to fund this attack.

It wouldn't surprise me if you figure out a way to use this for another failed nuclear-war guarantee.

Of course, you could do this with a "Friends" reunion show.

Hey HT, here’s 100 dollars but you can’t use it for beer. HT- cool.  I’ll use the money you give me for my cable bill and the cable bill money for beer. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh. So they didn’t use THAT money for it. Oh boy.  

MAGAturds are scrambling and working hard to connect the imaginary dots between the $6 billion and the Hamas attack, because that's what they do. 

Twatadour actually thinks that Hamas only attacked Israel because Biden released money to Iran.

What a focking clown.

Yeah, the worlds most prominent international black arms dealer involved in arming of terrorists. That’s just some crazy q-anon stuff there. Cukoo. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Twatadour actually thinks that Hamas only attacked Israel because Biden released money to Iran.

What a focking clown.

No. They just have been emboldened by the money. They wanted to attack Israel forever. Read a book or something man. 

10 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if all the idiot Trump supporters around here started inventing conspiracy theories…

They're just repeating what they are told.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. They just have been emboldened by the money. They wanted to attack Israel forever. Read a book or something man. 

They HAVE been attacking Israel forever you focking goon.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

They HAVE been attacking Israel forever you focking goon.

Like this? You are so Fockin dumb. Been about 50 years. 

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Twatatard lies again.

No taxpayer dollars? Lol. 

31 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Was literally your entire existence at FB Gays

• Thanks 2

Fox News, the voice of reason…

The $6 billion was Iranian money for oil sales that was held in a South Korean bank, not U.S. taxpayer money.

Under the Trump administration 4 banks worldwide were allowed to hold money from Iranian oil sales to 4 countries, including India, South Korea, and Turkey….

Under the Trump Admin deal that preceded Biden hostage deal, Iran could draw on that money for humanitarian purchases that had to be verified by the US Treasury. 

The money sat in a South Korean bank because it was held in South Korean won and no int’l banks would convert the won to dollars for fear of sanctions violations.

This was NOT US taxpayer money.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Does anyone think there is a possibility that some of the weapons we left In Afghanistan may have found their way to Hamas? Just spitballing,  but the fact that it’s a reasonable possibility.  Ooof.  

The ones we left in Iraq are a lot closer.

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

The ones we left in Iraq are a lot closer.

Good point.  But those monkeys don’t know how to maintain anything so they are probably useless at this point. 

1 hour ago, Dozer FBG said:

I guess we should believe Iran and not the United States of America.

We did such a good job accounting for domestic spending of Covid funds I have no doubt we will be able to control what the Iranians will do with funds once released to them.

liberals are now ruining the thread by attacking other posters like crazy. At least it was nice for 2+ pages where we discussed current events.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

liberals are now ruining the thread by attacking other posters like crazy. At least it was nice for 2+ pages where we discussed current events.

SNOWFLAKE TRIGGER WARNING 

Maybe there is a nice drag Queen thread you can comfortably post in.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Hard to argue this point. 

Actually for anyone who’s spent even a few hours studying post World War II history it’s incredibly easy to argue this point. 

Since 1945 the world averages at least one major conflict EVERY year. Most of these are proxy conflicts. Since 1948 Israel has been involved in 4 major wars and literally hundreds of military conflicts that don’t rise to the level of war (despite Netanyahu’s rhetoric this is the latter).

This is not World War III. We are no closer to nuclear war than we have been in the last 78 years. There’s not going to be any war between great powers. It’s just more stupid pontificating like most of what both you and Justin peddle. 

3 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

SNOWFLAKE TRIGGER WARNING 

Maybe there is a nice drag Queen thread you can comfortably post in.

He literally can’t handle anyone who takes issues with his doomsday predictions. On both this site and his time as Riversco on FBG I’ve never encountered a bigger snowflake. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He literally can’t handle anyone who takes issues with his doomsday predictions. On both this site and his time as Riversco on FBG I’ve never encountered a bigger snowflake. 

It’s all starting to make sense…

Man… I know as a country we really have no choice but to side with Israel, but it’s going to be a massacre of epic proportions in Gaza. 

BREAKING: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on Palestinian civilians in Gaza to “leave now” because the Israeli military is going to “turn all Hamas hiding places into rubble”

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

i dont know what to tell you.  you are protected on this forum.  on FBGs, you were a liberal that was so stupid and irritating that the liberals actually permanently banned you.  your own kind said to beat it.  the site owner kicked you off.  and you learned nothing.  you come over here and irritate everyone. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Man… I know as a country we really have no choice but to side with Israel, but it’s going to be a massacre of epic proportions in Gaza. 

BREAKING: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on Palestinian civilians in Gaza to “leave now” because the Israeli military is going to “turn all Hamas hiding places into rubble”

It’s the only choice, it’s the right choice. The Bible said it’s not going t be pretty.