Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

7 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Man… I know as a country we really have no choice but to side with Israel, but it’s going to be a massacre of epic proportions in Gaza. 

BREAKING: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on Palestinian civilians in Gaza to “leave now” because the Israeli military is going to “turn all Hamas hiding places into rubble”

I fear this will solve absolutely nothing. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No taxpayer dollars? Lol. 

The press never would lie, I don’t believe this government nor the press it runs.  

12 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Man… I know as a country we really have no choice but to side with Israel, but it’s going to be a massacre of epic proportions in Gaza. 

BREAKING: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on Palestinian civilians in Gaza to “leave now” because the Israeli military is going to “turn all Hamas hiding places into rubble”

Hope he does. At least they have the means to do it 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Of course, but what was solved with the attack today? Dead people, and destruction 

55 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

OH OK!!!

idiot.

This you sh!tlib?

“How about I put it this way...

What part of the dossier did Schiff say was real, that was actually.... fake.”

“The Steele Dossier is raw intelligence. By Steele's own admission,  probably 70% Accurate”

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/ultra-maga-agenda-2022-we-❤️the-great-maga-king-—-it-was-a-good-day.802410/post-23814018

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Of course, but what was solved with the attack today? Dead people, and destruction 

Because Hamas is evil and nihilistic. 

But acknowledging that fact doesn’t solve Israel’s problem. What good is it to wipe out members of Hamas if every time you do so you end up killing so many people that you create 10 fanatics for every one you killed? There needs to be a different way. 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Twatatard lies again.

But ... but ... they were EMBOLDENED!

A source familiar with the matter said nobody can say the word Iran in the white house today. They are scrambling to figure out how to explain the payment.

So now in addition to Russia being whittled down by Ukraine....we have fundamentalist Muslims who are soon going to be red meat for our Israeli allies.  Sounds like bad guys are being eliminated all over the globe without American soldiers being harmed.  It's a nice thing.  

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Am I the only one who doesn't give a sh!t? 

Nope

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Does this mean we are going double Israel's foreign aid budget? 

Oy Vey! Gotta support Isreal!

Time to update the the ole facebook and support current thing!

2 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

Trump is an idiot. You’d do well to not listen to him.

I hate Trump.  But he is always spot on with this stuff.  He literally predicted this a few weeks ago.

Just saw a video online of a young lady being taken hostage and abused by Palestinians.  Also saw another video of captured children being abused.

Liberal American Jews blaming Netanyahu.  Smh

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Well if we’re going to discuss this question we should break it down: 

We send approximately 3.8 billion to Israel every year for military aid. But about 75% of this is used to purchase American aircraft and arms, which is a big factor for Lockheed, Boeing, and the rest of the aerospace industry. If you cut this off it’s going to cause thousands of job losses in Seattle, St. Louis, Long Beach, and other cities.

That is not to say that we should continue to send this money unabated or without restriction. But we need to really consider the consequences before we make such decisions. 

They can learn to program.  Easy peasy.

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

Just saw a video online of a young lady being taken hostage and abused by Palestinians.  Also saw another video of captured children being abused.

Liberal American Jews blaming Netanyahu.  Smh

The only thing worse than a self hating white man, think Gutterboy and Rusty, is a self hating Jew. They are so focked in the head. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The only thing worse than a self hating white man, think Gutterboy and Rusty, is a self hating Jew. They are so focked in the head. 

They hate Republicans and Likud more than they hate Hamas.

Just now, Patented Phil said:

They hate Republicans and Likud more than they hate Hamas.

Very dumb and very wrong. 

Hamas is evil. Republicans and Likud are well meaning, civilized people with some really bad ideas. 

38 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

This you sh!tlib?

“How about I put it this way...

What part of the dossier did Schiff say was real, that was actually.... fake.”

“The Steele Dossier is raw intelligence. By Steele's own admission,  probably 70% Accurate”

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/ultra-maga-agenda-2022-we-❤️the-great-maga-king-—-it-was-a-good-day.802410/post-23814018

Yes, Magatard. That was me.

I have since changed my view on the dossier.

I still believe it was a collection of raw intelligence (not made up fiction) but I’d say the accuracy is closer to 30 percent, but who cares.

So many other current things to worry about, like the subject of this thread for example…

I can’t believe you did a deep dive on a dead message board try to score points on me! 

What a loser…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

I still believe it was a collection of raw intelligence (not made up fiction) but I’d say the accuracy is closer to 30 percent, but who cares.

So many other current things to worry about, like the subject of this thread for example…

I can’t believe you did a deep dive on a dead message board try to score points on me! 

What a loser…

Yeah, who cares. Of course. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, who cares. Of course. 

If you’d like to bump an old Mueller or dossier thread, I’d be happy to win an easy argument with you.

(not tonight though, heading out for live music and bourbon action)

14 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

What a loser…

Dude - I was on that message board the entire time and you fell for every anonymous tweet, post or outright lie made about Trump.  :lol:

FFS, you believed ADAM SCHIFF for godsakes - that automatically excludes you from rational thought and discourse and relegates you to bottom of the barrel liberal bootlicker.

Scientology only wishes it head zealots as loyal as you were to The Narrative™.  GTFO with your BS - you aren't going to destroy this board like you did the last one.

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

What a loser…

The dossier has been debunked completely yet, you still think it has a shred of credibility. It’s pretty easy making conspiracy theorist sh!tlibs look stupid. You’re no exception. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Dude - I was on that message board the entire time and you fell for every anonymous tweet, post or outright lie made about Trump.  :lol:

Scientology only wishes it head zealots as loyal as you were to The Narrative™.  GTFO with your BS - you aren't going to destroy this board like you did the last one.

Every time all the time. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

It won't solve it.  But to do anything else only encourages more Hamas attacks and shows weakness.  At the very least, it imposes death and destruction on the Hamas/Gaza side rather than Israel's side until Hamas regroups.  If they sit back, attacks continue on Israel.

It's an imperfect solution to what has been an unsolvable problem.  The Israelis don't really have any one party to negotiate a peace with.  It leaves them with the impossible task of trying to completely eradicate Hamas.  Hamas will then use the retribution to recruit and poison young minds.  It's a never ending cycle.

4 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

The dossier has been debunked completely yet, you still think it has a shred of credibility. It’s pretty easy making conspiracy theorist sh!tlibs look stupid. You’re no exception. 

Ha! So Putin didn’t hate and fear Hillary? There were no email hacks against democrats? Roseneft?

Keep that head buried in the sand broski…

• Like 1

Israel said that Hamas has opened the door to hell.

Silly jews. Jews don't believe in hell!

Or paying retail. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Ha! So Putin didn’t hate and fear Hillary? There were no email hacks against democrats? Roseneft?

Keep that head buried in the sand broski…

Heres another one sh!tlib just 2 years ago. Making you look stupid is easy. Took me 20 seconds.

“Fake dossier? What are you talking about? Do you you have proof the dossier is fabricated? You should monetize that!! And then send it to Durham, since he didn’t come to any such conclusion.”

“Fake dossier… good one.”

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/the-russia-investigation-trump-pardons-flynn.753528/post-23695275

• Thanks 1

If only Reagan had acted with swift justice when animals bombed the Beirut barracks in 1983....maybe the region would think differently about American led and assisted vengence and think twice about doing dumb crap like this.   As it was, I'm sure the guy was waiting for someone to change his diaper and bring his jelly bean dinner..all while worrying how many Hollywood knobs Nancy shined back in the day. 

16 minutes ago, zsasz said:

If only Reagan had acted with swift justice when animals bombed the Beirut barracks in 1983....maybe the region would think differently about American led and assisted vengence and think twice about doing dumb crap like this.   As it was, I'm sure the guy was waiting for someone to change his diaper and bring his jelly bean dinner..all while worrying how many Hollywood knobs Nancy shined back in the day. 

Agree 100 pct. The killing terrorists and their enablers part. Reagan was more worried about re-election. 243 Marines dead for nothing.  They laughed at us. Iran erected a memorial in Tehran to the suicide bombers in Beirut.  Great post. Cept the Nancy giving head part. Didn’t need that visual. 

21 minutes ago, zsasz said:

A couple points. Number one, we had the planes and the targets all lined up and ready to go. When Reagan turned in for the night he assumed that we'd be hitting these targets. Casper weinberger wasn't having it. He was afraid that we would "upset the Palestinian street."

OBL is on record as saying that he was motivated by America's response to those attacks. Meaning, he believed if we just got hit hard enough, would be too busy licking our wounds to mount any sort of a real pushback.  And, it would embolden a Global Muslim Terror effort. 

..Because. Pearl Harbor numbnutz?   

Rest in Hell Fockface. 

Some of these videos being released are nothing like I’ve seen before. This is not a War.  They are terrorists targeting women and children. Rape and torture. Unreal.  

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

And it's all because of $6B they were waiting for, right?  That's what you're telling us?  Before they had this money, there were no rockets, no attacks, nothing.

Shut up old man.

Money is fungible.  Knowing you have 6B coming soon frees up other money already in pocket.  

Is it the only reason, of course not.  However you’d have to be devoid of all reason and common sense to think it’s just a weird coincidence.