Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Plus the slaves. No biggie. As if China doesn’t “silence”’ political opponents. 

Yeah China is shittay as well. What’s your point 😂😂

So we can spend the next few weeks or months condemning far left protestors who appear to love Hamas. And we can bemoan the state of our college campuses. Hey I’m down with all that. I don’t get how anyone can be on the side of Hamas either. I mean what the fock, right? 

But it still doesn’t address the question: how does this end? Is Gaza going to be turned into rubble? Are the 2 million people living there going to have to leave permanently? Is Israel going to govern the place? How will Israel afford the cost of all this? Who’s going to pay? Us? 

Nobody, not Biden, not Netanyahu, certainly not Hamas or the Arab countries, is willing to look at the future here. 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The point is to keep you arguing until Tardcore blows his load.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Plus the slaves. No biggie. As if China doesn’t “silence”’ political opponents. 

Squirrelly stuff…..

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So we can spend the next few weeks or months condemning far left protestors who appear to love Hamas. And we can bemoan the state of our college campuses. Hey I’m down with all that. I don’t get how anyone can be on the side of Hamas either. I mean what the fock, right? 

But it still doesn’t address the question: how does this end? Is Gaza going to be turned into rubble? Are the 2 million people living there going to have to leave permanently? Is Israel going to govern the place? How will Israel afford the cost of all this? Who’s going to pay? Us? 

Nobody, not Biden, not Netanyahu, certainly not Hamas or the Arab countries, is willing to look at the future here. 

There isn’t an answer.  Hamas and Co don’t want this to end. Israel just had a 9/11 type event with people that live right next to them so they aren’t going to stop.

New generation of terrorists being created. Repeat the process every decade or so.

24 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Maybe the president should get his kickbacks from someone else, not a country that has slaves? 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe the president should get his kickbacks from someone else, not a country that has slaves? 

:cough: Link :cough:

In the shethead draft I will take Putin over Xi. It’s close!

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

A little different than getting a kickback. Plus libtards would say he was a racist if he didn’t rent to them.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A little different than getting a kickback. Plus libtards would say he was a racist if he didn’t rent to them.  

“Rent” 😂

17 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Does it matter which is “worse”? They’re both horrible autocrats nobody in the US should ever support, and they’re joining together to try and destroy the west:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/18/world/asia/putin-xi-china-russia.html

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

But it still doesn’t address the question: how does this end? 

I’ve replied to you this already, I’m not going to type it out again. 

21 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Thousands of people in America and Europe marching for a cease fire.  Actually they are shouting for the eradication of Israel as a whole, all the way from the river to the sea, but I digress.  Let’s pretend they only want a cease fire.  

Well maybe release the hostages and publicly denouncing the Hamas savages? But see that won’t happen. The minority of Palestinians who are against Hamas are just that,  and don’t have the power. They’d be shot by their own people. 

So here we are, it’s a completely focked situation but the path is clear.  

Either Palestinians accepts the two state solution, rids itself of Radical Islamic Terrorists (Hamas) or it doesn’t.  Because Israel really has no choice, they cease fire and Oct. 7th 2023 happens again on March 7th 2024,  then after a regroup on July 7th 2024.  And they aren’t, cannot nor should not allow that.  

Either Palestinians rid themselves of Hamas, lives peacefully in a two state solution or a Reckoning is coming.  

Their move. 

Israel is fine with both Palestine and Israel existing together (the two state solution).  Hamas is not, they want to eradicate Israel from the river to the sea.  

After October 7th they have left Israel with little options. 

If Palestine wants to live in peace they have to rid themselves of Hamas.  Period.  It’s the only solution that has any sort of positive outcome.  

If Palestine doesn’t do that then Israel is going to do it for them.  This is how it ends.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

There isn’t an answer.  Hamas and Co don’t want this to end. Israel just had a 9/11 type event with people that live right next to them so they aren’t going to stop.

New generation of terrorists being created. Repeat the process every decade or so.

This is true.  I agree Israel should do all they can to eradicate Hamas but it doesn't mean anyone better is coming to power.  Israel doesn't want to govern that place, and let's be honest that Egypt and/or Jordan want no part of it either.  And I mean that in either governance or taking their people in as refugees.  Kids are radicalized from early ages, the entire area is full of radicals that is essentially ungovernable short of a strongman. 

46 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Xi, Jung , Assad(Syria) & the jabroni from Iran are ranked in front of Putin in my power rankings. Xi is in his own tier 

5 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

This is true.  I agree Israel should do all they can to eradicate Hamas but it doesn't mean anyone better is coming to power.  Israel doesn't want to govern that place, and let's be honest that Egypt and/or Jordan want no part of it either.  And I mean that in either governance or taking their people in as refugees.  Kids are radicalized from early ages, the entire area is full of radicals that is essentially ungovernable short of a strongman. 

Nope. It’s a giant turd sandwich. 

6 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Xi, Jung , Assad(Syria) & the jabroni from Iran are ranked in front of Putin in my power rankings. Xi is in his own tier 

Squirrelly

Just a coinkadink! 😉

19 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Israel is fine with both Palestine and Israel existing together (the two state solution).  Hamas is not, they want to eradicate Israel from the river to the sea.  

After October 7th they have left Israel with little options. 

If Palestine wants to live in peace they have to rid themselves of Hamas.  Period.  It’s the only solution that has any sort of positive outcome.  

If Palestine doesn’t do that then Israel is going to do it for them.  This is how it ends.  

I don’t know if that’s any more likely to happen than our efforts to eradicate the Taliban. But I suppose one can hope 

All the people in BLM, Antifa, and Uber Liberal Democrats calling Trump and anyone who voted for him a Nazi or a Facist or a Marxists have proven to be just that themselves.  Outwardly showing themselves in city streets and college campuses. Disgusting.  

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

All the people in BLM, Antifa, and Uber Liberal Democrats calling Trump and anyone who voted for him a Nazi or a Facist or a Marxists have proven to be just that themselves.  Outwardly showing themselves in city streets and college campuses. Disgusting.  

Sadly, true story. 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Israel is fine with both Palestine and Israel existing together (the two state solution). 

I want to stop right here because although the rest of your post is pretty accurate, this is not. While the Labor Party in Israel has always been realistic about this, the Likud coalition, which has ruled Israel for over 20 years now, is not. Just as the supporters of Hamas use the code words “from the river to the sea” which could mean the eradication of all Jews from Palestine, the conservative settlement movement in Israel uses the phrase “Judea and Samaria” which could mean the eradication of all Palestinians from Palestine. Both extremes claim 100% of the land, rely on divine authority, and reject the two state solution. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I want to stop right here because although the rest of your post is pretty accurate, this is not. While the Labor Party in Israel has always been realistic about this, the Likud coalition, which has ruled Israel for over 20 years now, is not. Just as the supporters of Hamas use the code words “from the river to the sea” which could mean the eradication of all Jews from Palestine, the conservative settlement movement in Israel uses the phrase “Judea and Samaria” which could mean the eradication of all Palestinians from Palestine. Both extremes claim 100% of the land, rely on divine authority, and reject the two state solution. 

Israel could have turned Palestine into glass for decades now but have not, they’ve had restraint to do so.  Ergo, you’re full of shiot and attempting a false equivalency. If the majority of Israelis and their elected representatives wanted to eradicate Palestine (a one state solution) they would and could have long ago.  

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Israel could have turned Palestine into glass for decades now but have not, they’ve had restraint to do so.  Ergo, you’re full of shiot and attempting a false equivalency. If the majority of Israelis and their elected representatives wanted to eradicate Palestine (a one state solution) they would and could have long ago.  

That's my take.  Consider what would happen if one side unilaterally laid down their weapons.  The Palestinians would continue to exist, perhaps even find a governing authority to help them move forward and have better lives.  The Israelis would be slaughtered and wiped off the map.  It's pretty much an unsolvable puzzle though given the radicalization of kids there.  When that's done from such a young age, there's not a lot of hope for salvaging the populace.

Also any person suggesting nukes in this situation shouldn’t be taken seriously.  Good grief.  

It’s not false equivalency. One side (the Palestinians) have been way worse and far more intractable than the other. But it’s also not the black and white picture you’re portraying. Israel has done many wrong things in this story. 

19 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Israel could not do that and withstand international condemnation. You’re fooling yourself if you think it’s pure kindness that’s stopped Netanyahu etc.

Even now, after those horrible attacks, they can only go so far.

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Israel has done many wrong things in this story. 

Of course they have; war is brutal and nothing is perfect.  The USA committed war crimes in WW II.  It’s happened, rouge soldiers happened, poor decisions happened.  But that isn’t equal to the atrocities of Nazi Germany.  

Of course they have; war is brutal and nothing is perfect.  The USA committed war crimes in WW II.  It’s happened, rouge soldiers happened, poor decisions happened.  But that isn’t equal to the atrocities of Nazi Germany.  

I dunno, soldiers wearing lipstick is pretty bad 😛 

20 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Israel could not do that and withstand international condemnation. You’re fooling yourself if you think it’s pure kindness that’s stopped Netanyahu etc.

Even now, after those horrible attacks, they can only go so far.

I never said “pure kindness”.  However, Israel is indeed okay with and would live with the two state solution if it works.  Which is contrary to the post I was replying too.  

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I never said “pure kindness”.  However, Israel is indeed okay with and would live with the two state solution if it works.  Which is contrary to the post I was replying too.  

Maybe. They probably were moving toward that, before the Hamas attacks 

17 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

That's not what Netanyahu said 6 months ago.

https://www.dailysabah.com/opinion/op-ed/netanyahus-vision-for-2-state-solution-no-palestinian-sovereignty-involved

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I get that that’s generally what “from the river to the sea” means.  But technically “the river” is only about halfway north/south.  Not saying Israel would or should want to do this, but wouldn’t basically cutting Israel in half and calling the bottom half Palestine still give them “the river to the sea”?  And yes I know they both would also want Jerusalem which is basically even with the northern part of the River.

@GutterBoy just referenced a “news story” from the Daily Sabah.  A Turkish news outlet known for propaganda.  He’s actively promoting pro Muslim terrorism and antisemitism propaganda right here on this forearm.  Wow. 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

@GutterBoy just referenced a “news story” from the Daily Sabah.  A Turkish news outlet known for propaganda.  He’s actively promoting pro Muslim terrorism and antisemitism propaganda right here on this forearm.  Wow. 

Why don’t you just respond to him? :wacko: 

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I know cnn is probably also just propaganda to you, but Netanyahu definitely said Palestine could not be a real sovereign state: https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/02/01/middleeast/netanyahu-palestinian-sovereignty-mime-intl/index.html

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Why don’t you just respond to him? :wacko: 

Because he's not interested in honest conversation.  He's just a drama queen twerp.