Sign in to follow this  
Engorgeous George

Locked topics

Look out Gutter! You’re about to get a 40 post expose into all your old posts. 🤣

I was thinking about getting a puppy soon. Looks like I already have one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

🤣Somebody stirred the rats nest. 

Old maid has a rats nest that can compete with NYC sewers. 

22 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Look out Gutter! You’re about to get a 40 post expose into all your old posts. 🤣

I have BH on ignore, it's a wonderful thing

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I have BH on ignore, it's a wonderful thing

I just skip over them. It is a lot of scrolling, though. ☹️ I haven’t seen that many lengthy scroll worthy posts since GF.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I just skip over them. It is a lot of scrolling, though. ☹️ I haven’t seen that many lengthy scroll worthy posts since GF.

Well. You are a drunk greasy old sack of gross flesh. So....

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What doosh posted personal info about you?

Was it JustinChoad?

He did that to me once. 

I didn't report him, but the information did get removed.

Wouldn't have been a big deal 20 years ago, but there are too many nut jobs on this board now for that not to be an issue.

That’s the number one rule of posting here. DO NOT POST SOMEONES PERSONAL INFORMATION. There have been three posters here that hinted at who I am personally. But didn’t when they easily could have with the hints. There lines not to be crossed. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Did you?

I wish I was as skilled as him at finding random tranny pics from the far corners of the internet

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I wish I was as skilled as him at finding random tranny pics from the far corners of the internet

I'm sure you do. Kinda sick... 

29 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

wtf?  :lol:

What a homo. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

wtf?  :lol:

What a homo. 

He's talking about league champion, dumbo.

• Haha 1

😆 

7 hours ago, posty said:

[seafoam] obsessed troll [/seafoam]

9 hours ago, weepaws said:

Red blazers and the Blue blazers, they need to go away, they need to go to seafoam island.  

12 hours ago, thegeneral said:

“The name seafoam is ghey” was kind of funny just sayin. 

12 hours ago, posty said:

Yep…. And Hitler, Lenin, seafoam’s parents…

12 hours ago, MDC said:

Even Jesus hates Peefoam. :( 

12 hours ago, posty said:

Seafoam’s idol…

David Duke

19 hours ago, posty said:

seafoam can't get MDC out of their mind...  Must be love...

On 10/21/2023 at 11:23 PM, weepaws said:

Sold it to some homo named seafoam about 21years ago, seaform made a good living from it, the stand grew into a bar, seafoam named it liberals.  I heard he just retired from it.  Sadly I read that seafoam is now a homo alcoholic. Darn.   

On 10/22/2023 at 6:44 PM, posty said:

That is why I said it wasn’t racist…. Pretty sure seafoam didn’t research anything as they were just trying to troll and feel like they are important here…

On 10/16/2023 at 2:08 PM, posty said:

I am more shocked that someone as clueless as seafoam picked up on it...

On 10/15/2023 at 12:45 PM, posty said:

For most users here, yes that would happen, but seafoam has taken it to a new level of stupid…

Plus they can’t pull back, it is their only happiness in life…

On 10/15/2023 at 11:49 AM, posty said:

seafoam gets their ass handed to them and all they can do is throw out the “troll” comment…

LOL

On 10/9/2023 at 4:28 PM, posty said:

Didn't miss much, same old, same old...

• Justin had a nationwide alert thread (and nuclear attack) going that they kept deleting and re-posting to "moderate" liberal "attacks"...
  • seafoam was just being themselves... Calling everyone a troll and ranting about nothing in particular and supposedly charging free rent...
  • Rusty and HT discussing things ad nauseum and one poster making much more sense than the other IMO...
  • weepaws spewing bible quotes in a majority of their posts...
  • Posters taking shots at each other when discussing Biden or Trump...

There are probably others, I just don't feel like trying to remember what is going on...

On 10/4/2023 at 2:10 PM, posty said:

seafoam?

On 10/2/2023 at 6:22 PM, posty said:

seafoam doesn't even know the definition of class, so I am assuming that this is something bad...

On 9/21/2023 at 3:28 PM, Mike Honcho said:

Seafoam is so easy to trigger. 

On 8/30/2023 at 11:13 AM, Herbivore said:

yeah, I know. Its pathetic that Watson would leave or ban anyone for "being called a pedo". but it is also important to point out how effing stupid that dbag leaguechamp is. i wouldnt ban or put on ignore though. i hadnt got to the point where I dont read his posts , like i have with seafoam. but even that complete imbecile I wouldnt ban or put on ignore either. do not do this geeks..its pathetic. 

i would like to recommend that nobody responds to seafoam. its pointless, for you and everyone here.

On 7/28/2023 at 11:35 PM, weepaws said:

God overthrew the wicked for their wickedness. Proverbs 21:12.  Amen.  seafoam is on that list. 

Went after gods of the people.  1 Chronicles 5:25.  Amen.  seafoam is his own god.  

Christ has redeemed us from the law.  Galatians 3:13. Amen. seafoam is still under the law, he’s going to Hell with everyone else who does.  

seafoam is the perfect example of pride comes before destruction.  Amen.  

On 9/18/2023 at 4:21 PM, posty said:

I heard seafoam has watched it over 50 times...

On 9/16/2023 at 5:28 PM, WhiteWonder said:

1. I said all your aliases. Nice try 🤣🤣🤣

2. 33,000. In 13 more years than “seafoam”

On 9/15/2023 at 8:58 PM, posty said:

Not even with seafoam's mini...

On 8/12/2023 at 2:03 PM, weepaws said:

For by Grace you have been saved through Faith.  And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God. 

Seafoam is a devoted catholic, and his view of himself is  a typical stand most catholic take.  It’s sad because they can’t save themselves. 

Pray for seafoam he’s lonely , and a lost soul.  

😆

11 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Jerry, God bless your gullible heart. This would never happen if peefoam didn’t go around name calling from the start. He gets back exactly what he gives… And then he has the audacity to complain about it.

12 hours ago, MDC said:

Even Jesus hates Peefoam. :( 

21 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Now add in Utoilet, crapman, peefoam without the 1, sderk, etc etc.  Utoilet alone had 26k.

On 10/22/2023 at 8:55 PM, TimHauck said:

Peefoam says you need to talk about all the shootings in Chicago first

On 10/21/2023 at 2:18 PM, TommyGavin said:

Peefoam 

On 10/21/2023 at 12:45 AM, Pimpadeaux said:

This is like Turdcore and Peefoam meeting at last after a long gap between hookups.

On 10/18/2023 at 12:29 AM, Pimpadeaux said:

Peefoam, Peefoam likes his posting
He makes a lot, they say
Spends his days counting
In a garage by the motorway

On 10/17/2023 at 11:00 PM, MDC said:

I ruined Peefoam’s retirement. :doublethumbsup:

On 10/17/2023 at 8:04 PM, MDC said:

Some people like me, others not so much.

But everybody hates Peefoam. :( 

On 10/17/2023 at 6:09 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Sung to Metallica's "Wherever I May Roam."

He's a dumb ass anywhere
Talks his stupid everywhere
His mental cupboard is bare
Anywhere he's Peefoam
His brain made of Styrofoam

On 10/3/2023 at 7:24 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

When Peefoam was a baby, his parents myriad times spiked him on his head like Rob Gronkowski did with a football after a touchdown, but it still wouldn't get him to shut up.

Eventually, Peefoam's parents developed PDS and became liberal trolls.

On 9/26/2023 at 5:20 PM, Pimpadeaux said:
God bless the Geek Club, place to share words
Stand beside her and guide her
Making fun of those dumb MAGAturds
From the T-pump threads to the trannies
To this doosh clown named Peefoam
God bless the Geek Club, except Peefoam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 10/6/2023 at 7:27 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Look as the cute little MAGAturds trying to spin their way out of yet another embarrassing and explosive Clownzo incident.

That focker's ego is so huge that he can't help but brag about things he knows regarding tactical information about our nuclear submarines.

Instead of being a good former president and finding ways to be a humanitarian asset to our country, he's out there being a d!tck, whipping the MAGAturd collective into an angry frenzy and wildly flailing as the legal walls close in like a slow-moving trash compactor.

Time to compact this arrogant trash and erase him from the mindset of this dysfunctional MAGAturd chunk of our beloved country.

Imagine if Turdzo used his influence to help solve humanitarian issues such as hunger, poverty, illiteracy and Peefoam

On 10/5/2023 at 4:59 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Sad that Peefoam won't get her chance to win at something other than a contest to see who can be the lamest imbecile.

🏊‍♀️

On 9/28/2023 at 9:38 PM, MDC said:

Peefoam was pretending to retire after 21 years of “consulting” at age 58. He’s going to feed the homeless now. 😂 🤡 

:( 

On 9/26/2023 at 7:39 PM, thegeneral said:

I think we have the new Peefoam! 

On 9/26/2023 at 5:12 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

As a Peefoam, you should get along nicely with that.

46 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Never forget, these losers got the laughing emoji banned at FBGays. Might be the saddest thing of everything they did there. 
😆😆😆

To clarify, the laugh I gave you was legitimately earned and in no way mocking your post. 

9 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

To clarify, the laugh I gave you was legitimately earned and in no way mocking your post. 

I’m glad you clarified. I was about to report the post. 😆😆😆

8 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’m glad you clarified. I was about to report the post. 😆😆😆

You would’ve been fact checked 

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Never forget, these losers got the laughing emoji banned at FBGays. Might be the saddest thing of everything they did there. 
😆😆😆

That whole list was sad.  They banned using TDS or BidenCrimeFamily.  I also got a warning for posting the covid vaccines don't work and being critical of Fauci.  That place is off the rails.   

13 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

That whole list was sad.  They banned using TDS or BidenCrimeFamily.  I also got a warning for posting the covid vaccines don't work and being critical of Fauci.  That place is off the rails.   

I got permabanned on day one for posting a comment from AOC and I said she is wrong in what she said.

That whole site was just a liberals dream safe space. Protected by liberals who held the power of the ban button. 

It's amazing they were never embarrassed by how they acted. All liberals for that matter.

13 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

My cousin told me he created a thread about the Let’s Go Brandon Phenomenon and was reported 25 x in the first 15 minutes.  He said the owner of the site reached out to him personally about “Father Trump” because he got so many reports and DMs everytime it was used.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

My cousin told me he created a thread about the Let’s Go Brandon Phenomenon and was reported 25 x in the first 15 minutes.  He said the owner of the site reached out to him personally about “Father Trump” because he got so many reports and DMs everytime it was used.  

Lol, I remember that thread.  Yeah Joe shut down the PSF because the report button was used too often for dumb things.  Partially their fault for the inconsistent moderation.  The mods actually punished people who were reported for dumb stuff and that exacerbated the reporting issue.  

10 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

But it wasnt an echo chamber. Both sides did it and everyone got suspended. I even remember thegeneral got suspended for a whole week once!

🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

😆😆😆

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

You would’ve been fact checked 

51 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

39 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I got permabanned on day one for posting a comment from AOC and I said she is wrong in what she said.

That whole site was just a liberals dream safe space. Protected by liberals who held the power of the ban button. 

It's amazing they were never embarrassed by how they acted. All liberals for that matter.

35 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

27 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Lol, I remember that thread.  Yeah Joe shut down the PSF because the report button was used too often for dumb things.  Partially their fault for the inconsistent moderation.  The mods actually punished people who were reported for dumb stuff and that exacerbated the reporting issue.  

20 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

But it wasnt an echo chamber. Both sides did it and everyone got suspended. I even remember thegeneral got suspended for a whole week once!

🤣🤣🤣

Not an ounce of testosterone in any of you Trump loving, moron crybabies.

Head on over to Stormfront where your views and your constant whining and crying are the norm.

Pathetic

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Head on over to Stormfront where your views and your constant whining and crying are the norm.

Pathetic

fbg defect says what? 😆

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

fbg defect says what? 😆

Are you fully or only partially transitioned you whiny lil bish?

And for real get a life.  You post hundreds of time each day.  Spending all day here.  Your IRL must suck to high heaven. 

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Pathetic

Oh. I remember the guy that cried to his tranny loving friends over there about his ass cancer. 

It was like - he has ass cancer? Of course he does, makes complete sense. 

Just now, RogerDodger said:

Oh. I remember the guy that cried to his tranny loving friends over there about his ass cancer. 

It was like - he has ass cancer? Of course he does, makes complete sense. 

No idea what you're talking about but if that dude cried about how the board is "unfair" I'd question his test level too.

You done transitioning or what?

And the number of guys over there with tranny children. Multiple threads about it. Getting together to talk about the gayness of it. A bunch of effeminates had kids.  🤣

Foking sik foks.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

🤣🤣🤣

I got suspended for months at a time. Just didn’t write little book reports like you little ladies.

And your lot still is whining years later 😂😂

52 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Which handle did you use at FBGs?

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I was gone from the "other place" for many years. If not for the pandemic, it was unlikely that I would have returned. But what was the end result? It's been locked down and even current event discussion is heavily curtailed. In my book, the activist leftists lost ( I have no problem with traditional liberals) 

They were entitled and believed they could just keep acting in a toxic way forever and get away with it. Now they have nothing. Now many have come here and the dynamics are not the same. Their cheap games and tactics don't work here. They'll face more confrontation. 

I believe the site owner at the other place wants to and has always wanted to see the best in other people. I can actually understand that sentiment as a value system. The problem though, IMHO, is some people, including the worst posters at the other place, are just fundamentally bad human beings. And they took advantage of that goodwill and behaved abusively. Some of the worst bad faith actors at the "other place" are just bad human beings to their core. And their toxic behavior is simply a lagging indicator of their lack of real character. 

What's unfortunate is many people who did nothing wrong, the silent majority most likely, also had to take the hit too. 

They didn't appreciate what they had, now they have nothing, let's see how much they like that better. 

Think about timschochet. He spent close to a couple of decades at the other place. With all his aliases, had about a quarter of a million posts ( how is that possible?). He was established here. Then it all got taken away from him because he had no self control and couldn't get along with other people. Now he's here, angry and bitter about it, attacking people here for sport because he can't do it over there. Would anyone here really want Tim as a neighbor? A boss? A coworker? Break bread or share a beer with him? Be in the same gym as him? Be even in the same side of the street as him? Tim hates himself and just can't contain that in isolation, so he has to lash out at people here and at the other place. He's too mentally weak to suffer in silence like most other people. I feel sorry for his kids. Imagine being "raised" by that level of repugnant pathology. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Are you fully or only partially transitioned you whiny lil bish?

And for real get a life.  You post hundreds of time each day.  Spending all day here.  Your IRL must suck to high heaven. 

You posted 439 times since you joined 3 weeks ago. 😆

• Haha 2