Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 9 FU Thread

I think I've made my feelings about Darren Waller know, but because of him (have him in 2 leagues), a couple of new faces will now appear on the FU thread.  

FU Logan Thomas.  I started this loser a few weeks ago and he put up a goose egg.  No choice but to start him again, and no surprise he's laying another egg.  

Trey Mcbride isn't getting  a FU just yet, but he's on notice.  Ditto Mike Evans

FU Mahomes.  You pick a QB early to gain a weekly point advantage at the position.  Not with this guy.  

FU Lamar.  See above.

FU Rypien. You couldn't hold your Uncle's jockstrap. Rams would have been better having Stafford throw with his feet.

FU Fields. I hope you stay on the bench once you get healthy as Kmet is fantasy relevant without you. 

10 minutes ago, LaChup said:

Rams would have been better having Stafford throw with his feet.

Now that's funny!

FU Gus Edwards! You're the first person in NFL history to average more TDs per game than yards. Mike Alstott is starting to worry about his legacy.

FU Harbaugh and the entire Ravens organization.  Lamar runs and throws up and down the field, then you force feed that fat blob Edwards at the goal line.  

FU DK Metcalf.  Saw a fantasy show had him ranked like 30th today.  I should have listened to them.  

2 minutes ago, LaChup said:

FU Gus Edwards! You're the first person in NFL history to average more TDs per game than yards. Mike Alstott is starting to worry about his legacy.

Yep, late days Jerome Bettis.  3 carries, 2 yards, 3 TDs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LaChup said:

The Jamaal Williams of 2023.

• Like 1

Just now, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Geno Smith is God-awful

You just beat me to it.  Between batted passes, INTs, and now a fumble he's been seriously sh1tting the bed today. 

42 minutes ago, DonS said:

You just beat me to it.  Between batted passes, INTs, and now a fumble he's been seriously sh1tting the bed today. 

As a Hawk fan who sadly has Geno starting in a league today, this is brutal to watch. 

Why do people think Kyle Pitts is good again?

FY Ravens and your ten headed RB monster.

lol at my players.  Lamar, Metcalf, Evans, Mcbride, and Logan Thomas.  Hilarious how Lamar can't get a TD, and these other 4 scrubs have 4 combined receptions.  

1 hour ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Yep, late days Jerome Bettis.  3 carries, 2 yards, 3 TDs

Only problem - that stat line is impossible.  It could be 4 carries, 2 yards, 3 TDs.

• Confused 1

FU to CJ Stroud!

More like FU to me for not starting him!

FU to Kenneth Walker!

Two garbage weeks in a row

FU kickers. Need every point I can get so flipped to TB/HOU gamecast.  Glad to see 4th and goal and instead of 3 points for Fairbairn I see some other dude get the points. :mad:

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

FU kickers. Need every point I can get so flipped to TB/HOU gamecast.  Glad to see 4th and goal and instead of 3 points for Fairbairn I see some other dude get the points. :mad:

He got hurt.  They had some backup RB kickoff

F'n awesome how Metcalf had 4 targets in a 34 point blowout loss.  

But the best one yet was when Evans had a long TD reversed, down at the 1, and my opponents White gets the TD!

9 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

He got hurt.  They had some backup RB kickoff

How did he get hurt?  Labial tear removing his tampon during halftime? 

2 hours ago, LaChup said:

This X10.  Lamar, its literally time you give these RB's the Peyton Manning treatment and start audibling out of these running plays to pad your stats.  FU and man up!!

FU Zack Moss! The ONE time I sit DoorMattison for you, you stink and Mattison actually does something! :mad:

I sat Mattison also but for the Akers injury I think Mattison was going to lose the #1 role.

in the AFC, Jerome Ford’s ankle injury healed very quickly

Dak Prescott has to be the worst QB in the NFL!

The refs gift them an 80 yard drive to the eagles 5 yard line, and when it's up to Dak to finish it off, he gets backed up to the 30!

23 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Dak Prescott has to be the worst QB in the NFL!

The refs gift them an 80 yard drive to the eagles 5 yard line, and when it's up to Dak to finish it off, he gets backed up to the 30!

If you're the QB in that situation, (Down by 5, 1st & goal inside the 10 & no timeouts) you have to tell yourself ONE THING before every play...... do ANYTHING other than take a sack!

A big FU for yours truly. In the random thoughts thread I started last Sunday, I stated the following......Drafted Jake Elliott as my kicker. Did great the 1st 5 weeks, but now it seems the Eagles are getting too damn efficient in the red zone. Time to look elsewhere. 

Did I listen..........hell no! 

35 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

If you're the QB in that situation, (Down by 5, 1st & goal inside the 10 & no timeouts) you have to tell yourself ONE THING before every play...... do ANYTHING other than take a sack!

A big FU for yours truly. In the random thoughts thread I started last Sunday, I stated the following......Drafted Jake Elliott as my kicker. Did great the 1st 5 weeks, but now it seems the Eagles are getting too damn efficient in the red zone. Time to look elsewhere. 

Did I listen..........hell no! 

Dak has the worst pocket presence of any QB in the NFL, and he just simply does not know how to throw the ball away

To my entire team except Jake Ferguson and taking my first loss since week 3. 

FU Mahomes, Levis, Bijan, K Walker, D Swift, T Hill, J Chase, Thielen, DJ Moore, Trey McBride, Seahawks D, Texans D

First week I started Carr and I've read the articles about his hot headedness but I actually watched the game yesterday and it was comical. Dude throws a ball 5 yards wide of a receiver and then gets pissed the WR ran the wrong route. Same thing if he throws it at his feet. Hey Derek, YOU'RE the problem dumba$$.