Sign in to follow this  
Showboat

Week 10 FU

Stevenson - a couple decent runs on the first drive and then garbage.  Time to get your hotel out of your alpha.

F U Jefferson. Schefter just said he’s probably out until after their bye week , week 13. long shot he plays week 12 on Monday night but probably not.
Seven weeks for a hamstring they said he could have gone back into the game with when he pulled it.

Don’t want to jeopardize the new contract now do we.

1 hour ago, Super Cubs said:

FU to the early games 

I'll second this - including stupid Thursday games.  The only Thursday games should be on Thanksgiving day and maybe the reigning champ hosting the season kickoff game. 

• Like 2

FU Lamar Jackson.  Just like every week.  The idiots always have you ranked as a top 5 option.  Yet you finish about 20th every week.  

FU Cleveland.  Ford's averaging 6 ypc, yet you gotta get over the hill Kareem Hunt his carries. 

To be honest, everyone on my teams can have a FU, since none of them have done a thing so far

Derrick Henry.  5 carries, 0 yards

Rashard White, 3 carries, 5 yards

Mike Evans.  Diontae Johnson. Jerome Ford.  

Fock you losers.  You all suck.  Maybe a few more of my guys will get injured so I have to keep starting these scrubs

My entire receiving crew is trying to take me out early. Higgins/Collins out injured, Andrews/Kirk/Johnson with 1 catch for 8 yards COMBINED.

This'll be my last one for Ridley,  FU.  Fvkk me for even having you still on my roster.  Boy am I dumb

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU Cleveland.  Ford's averaging 6 ypc, yet you gotta get over the hill Kareem Hunt his carries. 

There's that frigging Hunt again!

• Like 1

Also: FU Diontae Johnson. You're not dealing with Jaire Alexander and you STILL have only managed one catch!?!?

FU again Gus Edwards! You are the first person in the NFL to ever average more TDs than rushing yards. 

FU Justin Jefferson.  What kind of puzzy misses 2 months with a sore hamstring?  Because of you, I had to start Diontae '1 catch' Johnson, which will cost me the game.

FU Derrick Henry.  I won't be keeping you again next year.  You suck.

FU again Lamar.  This man is allergic to touchdowns.  Can't wait till  next week so the 'experts' can have you ranked 3rd again.

20 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU Justin Jefferson.  What kind of puzzy misses 2 months with a sore hamstring?  Because of you, I had to start Diontae '1 catch' Johnson, which will cost me the game.

FU Derrick Henry.  I won't be keeping you again next year.  You suck.

FU again Lamar.  This man is allergic to touchdowns.  Can't wait till  next week so the 'experts' can have you ranked 3rd again.

Lamar should change his name to Laless.

2 hours ago, Chickie said:

Steelers being humbled in front of the home faithful 

How's that again?

FU Gibbs! TWO 1-yard TDs!??! WTF!??!

That's not your job! That's for Monty!

🤬🤬

6 minutes ago, Showboat said:

FU LaPorta (or the Lions play caller): no targets after the first play of the game? 

Double focks to him. 

4 hours ago, ZeroTolerance said:

FU to the Browns, who are going to have Hopkins out of play before the first quarter ends.

This is how you do it... Hopkins on a tear after your post

Ho hum.  Another week, another of my star players injured.  Guess Keenan Allen was feeling left out.

I guarantee I lead the league (hell, every league) in players tackled at the 1 inch line.  Kyler throws a TD.  Nope, review said Dortch down at the 1.   Line up for the tush push, and it's a TD!!  Guess what, they brought in their backup QB to run it, so again, no TD for Kyler.  Fock off

And kudos to me for starting Logan Thomas over Mcbride (in 2 leagues)!

2 minutes ago, Showboat said:

And FU to McLaurin.  Maybe you can wake up and realize your team actually had a game scheduled today.

Related FU to Thurston 'Sam' Howell who I had to start in place of Mahomes. You know it's OK to throw a pass for more than 4 yards!

FU Giants! You suck so bad, CeeDee Lamb is going to sit the whole fourth quarter. He was on his way to 1000 points you ass clowns!

30 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Related FU to Thurston 'Sam' Howell who I had to start in place of Mahomes. You know it's OK to throw a pass for more than 4 yards!

It worked!

I was so excited to get Pollard in the 2nd. FU to me!