Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

Blacks Fleeing The Democratic Party

They finally realize that it's the party of division and hate. What have the Democrats ever done for Blacks besides keep them down, right where they want and need them.

Trump has to do this. Those are our fellow Americans and they’ve been focked over enough by the elitist democrats. Plus the DNC convention is there this year. Let’s go! 

Good to see member of the black community becoming aware of what is going on and re-evaluating things. I hope its more than anecdotal stuff, there have always been black Republicans. I'll keep my fingers crossed, any shift in voting patterns I'll believe when I see it.

Oh look! Blexit! 

I can’t believe you guys keep falling for the same story over and over again. Blacks will vote for Republicans when Republicans stop defending police who are racist to Blacks, when Republicans stop trying to take away voting rights for Blacks, and when Republicans stop trying to find ways around the Civil Rights Act. 

Not before. 

Joe Biden got more black votes than Barrack Hussein Obama but blacks are being denied the right to vote. These left wing conspiracy theorists are getting more and more pathetic.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

They will figure out soon enough how much y'all detest them. 

Except we don't.  That's just what you guys say to distract from the fact that it is YOUR side of the aisle that hates them and treats them like the racists you are. 

10 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

The right sees them as equals and treats them that way. The left sees them as retards and treats them that way. They also aren't the left's favorite pets anymore either.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Except we don't.  That's just what you guys say to distract from the fact that it is YOUR side of the aisle that hates them and treats them like the racists you are. 

Ah, this dumb go-to.   The fact is, you couldn't produce a single post of mine to back up your statement here, yet this board is exhibit A to my point.  You even had to trot out the "racist" label.  Right of the lefty playback.    

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

We don’t hate anyone like we do liberals and centrists. Hard working black folks are more than welcome, and there are plenty of them. Non workers of all races can stay with your crew. 

14 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Ah, this dumb go-to.   The fact is, you couldn't produce a single post of mine to back up your statement here, yet this board is exhibit A to my point.  You even had to trot out the "racist" label.  Right of the lefty playback.    

Yeah, okay.  If that's what you have to say to get yourself thru the day and not have to face reality then you do you.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Oh look! Blexit! 

I can’t believe you guys keep falling for the same story over and over again. Blacks will vote for Republicans when Republicans stop defending police who are racist to Blacks, when Republicans stop trying to take away voting rights for Blacks, and when Republicans stop trying to find ways around the Civil Rights Act. 

Not before. 

How are republicans taking away their voting rights?

4 hours ago, League Champion said:

They finally realize that it's the party of division and hate. What have the Democrats ever done for Blacks besides keep them down, right where they want and need them.

Never ever gonna happen x463737574737, Repubs start saying this crap every 4 years. They're never voting for our party. He's talking to a group of like 9 people, there's no movement.

10 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Never ever gonna happen x463737574737, Repubs start saying this crap every 4 years. They're never voting for our party. He's talking to a group of like 9 people, there's no movement.

I disagree. Here in SC there's huge a contingent of new black Republicans. The movement is real. You're probably right in the fact that it's not enough to move the needle just yet, but it's happening. 

11 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I disagree. Here in SC there's huge a contingent of new black Republicans. The movement is real. You're probably right in the fact that it's not enough to move the needle just yet, but it's happening. 

Every election cycle Republicans say this and the voting trends never change. It will be the same this election cycle. We should spend our energy on people who actually will vote for our party.

I do wish it had not come to this.  These people did not deserve what the Democrats have done to them, and done to them for decades and decades.  I wish they had reconsidered supporting the party if slavery and opression, but here we are.

I hope they realize that Republicans are not the ones harming them now, not even close. 

I hope Trump meets with them, he needs to ensure he understands and feels their pain and desperation, and should he regain office get right back to the fantastic work he did to pointedly help this community.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Every election cycle Republicans say this and the voting trends never change.

It's never been this bad though and minorities have never been this disenfranchised. You can only be beat down so much 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

It's never been this bad though and minorities have never been this disenfranchised. You can only be beat down so much 

This little immigration game they are playing might be something of a game-changer.  I look forward to the AA becoming "woke" to the game that has been played at their expense. 

15 hours ago, League Champion said:

You mean, we/us?

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I guarantee when the data comes out it will be within a percent of what it was in the 2020 election cycle. Not even the free Trump Bucks moved the needle for them lol

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This little immigration game they are playing might be something of a game-changer.  I look forward to the AA becoming "woke" to the game that has been played at their expense. 

Keep chasing that ghost 

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Keep chasing that ghost 

We have to hope.  I mean, what else do we have.....Democrats hurt blacks....their lives never improve or get worse.....lather, rinse, repeat....this has been true for DECADES.....at some point there must be a realization, and when they look at how these immigrants are being treated.....it does seem that they are slowing realizing.....I have to hope

They say it is not easy for the abused to leave the abuser

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

We have to hope.  I mean, what else do we have.....Democrats hurt blacks....their lives never improve or get worse.....lather, rinse, repeat....this has been true for DECADES.....at some point there must be a realization, and when they look at how these immigrants are being treated.....it does seem that they are slowing realizing.....I have to hope

Holy sh!t, that isn't the Democrats, we all operate under the same rules. Every other race that has come here has lifted themselves up. Stop blaming the Democrats and stop making excuses for blacks, it's fkn annoying and it's the reason nothing actually ever improves and we keep having the same conversations every 4 years. 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Every other race that has come here has lifted themselves up.

This I do agree with. How many more years do they need to evolve? 

20 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I guarantee when the data comes out it will be within a percent of what it was in the 2020 election cycle. Not even the free Trump Bucks moved the needle for them lol

You keep saying these things while forgetting that Trump lost by about 80k votes last time. A small percent will do the trick.  

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Holy sh!t, that isn't the Democrats, we all operate under the same rules. Every other race that has come here has lifted themselves up. Stop blaming the Democrats and stop making excuses for blacks, it's fkn annoying and it's the reason nothing actually ever improves and we keep having the same conversations every 4 years. 

:o :ninja:

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You keep saying these things while forgetting that Trump lost by about 80k votes last time. A small percent will do the trick.  

That's a fair point. 

I just think it's funny every 4 years Republicans think there is some kind of phenomenon going on and minorities are just going to migrate in mass to the GOP. Too funny.

27 minutes ago, drobeski's said:

You mean, we/us?

When was the last time you saw the sun?

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

That's a fair point. 

I just think it's funny every 4 years Republicans think there is some kind of phenomenon going on and minorities are just going to migrate in mass to the GOP. Too funny.

Trump did increase his numbers last time from 2016. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

What are the specific policies the GOP is offering that community?   I don't think either side in Washington gives two craps about the poor and uneducated in our country.  

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

Wow. Maybe South Carolina will vote red this time. 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Just curious, you talking about the light skinned races or the ones that largely came after our civil rights struggle and are able to live in different areas and communities? 

8 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

What are the specific policies the GOP is offering that community?   I don't think either side in Washington gives two craps about the poor and uneducated in our country.  

Some that come to mind would be....

1. Improving Middle-Class family income 
  2. Lowering the unemployment rate for Unemployment rates for women, African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma
  3. Through economic emplowerment get people off of food stamps.
  4. Lower poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans
  5. Income inequality correction
  6. African American homeownership increases
  7. Incetivizing marriage and parenting through tax rebates
  8. Cut the business tax rate, accutely for small to medium business, this inspires more hiring
  9. Opportunity Zones 
  10. Withdrawling from any trade partnerships that hurt domestic workers.

There are more, but these are just at the top of my mind

Blacks in Chicago are done with the Democratic Party? When pigs fly. 

I believe we have seen these claims or promises before from some in the black community (as if there is a homogenous black community which I do not really accept).  Thus far they have amounted to very little changed voting patterns, to my understanding at least.   Is this the election cycle that changes, who knows, but I tend to believe past behavior is predictive of future behavior.  I do note that the promises made in campaign seasons have evaporated once elections are decided.  I sometimes p;icture a politician Lucy holding a football of promises waiting for a black Charlie Brown to kick it.