Ron_Artest

This economy is so bad

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Using multiple aliases minutes apart to support your position? WTF?

You know who they are :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Show your work

Fine...I won't show you my work until you show me your t!tts, so I'll leave with two / three werds....Supply and Demand

The demand hasn't changed, but Biden sure focked us here with the supply since he took office.  Argue away. I don't care

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Fine...I won't show you my work until you show me your t!tts, so I'll leave with two / three werds....Supply and Demand

The demand hasn't changed, but Biden sure focked us here with the supply since he took office.  Argue away. I don't care

Thanks for the answer.  It's a complicated situation but to try and simply it I'll just correct a few things.  Demand for gasoline has increased coming out of the pandemic.  That is clear.

Regarding supply, trump ordered opec to cut supply in 2020 and threatened to withdraw military support for SA, so they did.  Side note, his kid got a $2B kick back after this.

So OPEC cut production, demand picked up, then Russia invaded Ukraine and sanctions took effect.  Since then OPEC has been reluctant to increase supply in large amounts.

So what do you think trump will do?  Drill baby drill?  Wouldn't have an effect. We already are number one producer plus we don't have the infrastructure or ROI to refine our own oil anyway.  Anything else?  He has no policy.

8 hours ago, Bert said:

Using multiple aliases minutes apart to support your position? WTF?

Who? I thought

Ron = Gutter

Pimp = Rusty

Beachguy = Raven Fan 

Russia is producing and selling plenty of oil. China and India are gobbling it up. Low information Ron/ Gutterboy strikes again.  As a matter of fact, Russian oil is finding its way to the U.S. Bidens sanctions are a mirage. But liberlas like being lied to.  

7 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Demand hasn’t changed compared to when?    Mid to late 2021 and into 2022 naturally increased largely due to being after the worst of the pandemic, thanks in part to the availability of the vaccine.  But how did Biden fock up supply?  Not sure I agree with that, he did further fock up demand though with the unnecessary stimulus.

8 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Biden focked up supply?  By mismanaging a pandemic so bigly that refineries took production offline in 2020?  Joe did that?

Oh, actually Joe's saving the country in 2021 and booming economy since has actually led to the US producing more domestic energy than at any other time.

LMFAO at Biden focking up supply...you literally can't make this type of lying up. 

Biden referred to Saudi Arabia as a pariah nation. They subsequently had opec cut supply. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden referred to Saudi Arabia as a pariah nation. They subsequently had opec cut supply. 

And he's right.

Trump kissed their asses and sold the US out to them so much that Kush was given a $2B payoff.

Nothing but pure corruption. 

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

And he's right.

Trump kissed their assed and sold the US out to them so much that Kush was given a $2B payoff.

I agree with this..... to an extent.   Saudi Arabia is no real friend here, they just cooperate with us (mostly when it suits them) because they hate the shia more than us.....

I can assure you that it is frenemys at best when it comes to them.

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You're struggling BOYO 

Yeah, but Red Lobster.

:cry:

52 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, but Red Lobster.

:cry:

Applebees closed a bunch of stores during the Trump term.  It was a bloodbath. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

14 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Anyone who mourns the loss of Red Lobster and finds this as a sign of economic times clearly is too poor to have taken his family to a fancy restaurant.

Did you :cry: when Grandy's restaurants closed?

🤣

Where's Hardcore going to get his cheddar biscuits now?  REAL PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING, DAMMIT!!!!!

Libtards find it amusing when people lose their jobs. 

Producer price index higher than expected, again. Powell says no rate reduction anytime soon. 

4 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Applebees closed a bunch of stores during the Trump term.  It was a bloodbath. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Welp, there goes the chance for Jerry and I to ever hook up again. 

Economy is amazing. Pedo Joe said Americans have plenty of money. Yet business continue to die and liberals laugh and bury their heads muh Trump 

44 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Economy is amazing. Pedo Joe said Americans have plenty of money. Yet business continue to die and liberals laugh and bury their heads muh Trump 

Just yesterday I read online about three businesses near me closing; all small non-chain types. One restaurant and two small specific type retail stores, one clothing store, one running store. 

Very sad, really. They've all been business a long time and seemed like they were doing well. 

And yet restaurants are packed.  Stores packed.  Airports packed.  Cars flying off lots.  Real wages up since ‘21.  More jobs than people.

It’s almost like cultist want the economy to not be amazing.

And yea that stock market sucks too.

Cultist…SMH

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

And yet restaurants are packed.  Stores packed.  Airports packed.  Cars flying off lots.  Real wages up since ‘21.  More jobs than people.

You're dumb. 

Ever been to a less fortunate neighborhood that can't support restaurants, where people can't afford to fly, where people can't afford new cars??? 

You think everyone is white and privileged like yourself? 

Proving your racism again BOYO. Well done 👍 

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

You're dumb. 

Ever been to a less fortunate neighborhood that can't support restaurants, where people can't afford to fly, where people can't afford new cars??? 

You think everyone is white and privileged like yourself? 

Proving your racism again BOYO. Well done 👍 

Did less fortunate neighborhoods just become a thing?

And you should know boyo, the lower income folks have seen the highest wage increases.

Bring back Blue Horseshoe.  Your current schtick has run its course.

TIA

6 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Our 401Ks are burning.

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Did less fortunate neighborhoods just become a thing?

And you should know boyo, the lower income folks have seen the highest wage increases.

Bring back Blue Horseshoe.  Your current schtick has run its course.

TIA

Only dumb people would a put restaurant in an impoverished neighborhood. 

40 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

It’s almost like cultist want the economy to not be amazing.

And yea that stock market sucks too.

Cultist…SMH

Cars flying off lots? New car prices are dropping because they have so much inventory.   You just say stuff. 

27 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Only dumb people would a put restaurant in an impoverished neighborhood. 

🤡. Never been to one. Idiot. 

How many times do we need to tell the senior, lead, supervising finance associates that spending has to slow down before interest rates drop?  It's almost like they don't understand economics and are lying about their professions.    

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

🤡. Never been to one. Idiot. 

You've never been to a restaurant?

🤣

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

You've never been to a restaurant?

🤣

No hillbilly from bumfock, you’ve never been to a poor location or the ghetto.  Probably shitt your pants.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cars flying off lots? New car prices are dropping because they have so much inventory.   You just say stuff. 

Car sales in January, February and March were up over both 2022 and 2023. April car sales were down from 2023 but higher than 2022.

Facts are awesome!

https://www.marklines.com/en/statistics/flash_sales/automotive-sales-in-usa-by-month

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No hillbilly from bumfock, you’ve never been to a poor location or the ghetto.  Probably shitt your pants.  

There you go, talking your baseless sh!t. Funny how you keep bringing up that I was a newspaper journalist and yet forget I was a newspaper journalist here.

I've been to plenty of crime scenes in impoverished/ghetto neighborhoods. 

Oh, and I'm from Houston.

🤣

21 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

There you go, talking your baseless sh!t. Funny how you keep bringing up that I was a newspaper journalist and yet forget I was a newspaper journalist here.

I've been to plenty of crime scenes in impoverished/ghetto neighborhoods. 

Oh, and I'm from Houston.

🤣

And I guess there were no restaurants there you jackass. 

8 hours ago, zsasz said:

Where's Hardcore going to get his cheddar biscuits now?  REAL PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING, DAMMIT!!!!!

Haven't been to Red Lobster in forever. Forgot bout dem biscuits.  Mmmm

22 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Red Lobster makes Olive Garden look like a trip to Tuscany 😂

I'm kinda a food snob.  My kids have never been to olive garden, red lobster, Applebee's, Chili's, etc.

Went on a road trip this spring and found ourselves at a cracker barrel.  Terrible food, fun experience.

14 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm kinda a food snob.  My kids have never been to olive garden, red lobster, Applebee's, Chili's, etc.

Went on a road trip this spring and found ourselves at a cracker barrel.  Terrible food, fun experience.

They had enough booster seats for the entire family? 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And I guess there were no restaurants there you jackass. 

You've never been to a restaurant, much less one in a ghetto.

I don't think the mall in which you cruised around on your Segway was located in a ghetto, but I'm sure you saw your share of chit, like a teenage girl who just shoplifted from the Hollister Co.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

All those chains suck, although Chili's actually still serves great chili. Their nachos and most everything else suck balls. Olive Garden and Outback Steakhouse rank among the most overrated ever.