Ron_Artest

This economy is so bad

Who’s getting the jobs? Foreign born or citizens ? 

34 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

You were better off February of 2020 than now?

I am way better off now. 

People living paycheck to paycheck aren't.  Touting wages and job growth doesn't mean anything without context.  Inflation outpaced wage growth for a full two years, April 2021 to March 2023 reaching a 40 year high in that time period. The federal minimum wage hasn't been raised since 2009.  In real numbers the price of goods is up 19%, gas up 22%, since February 2020 while wages only went up 13%.  

But I don't care about poor people.  :thumbsup:

Yikes

For single-family home rentals, prices grew 35.7% since early 2020

24 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

You were better off February of 2020 than now?

Yes.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The economy in 2023 was sooo much better than anything Trump produced it's really not even close.

Once Biden let the Feds beat back the inflation that started with free-money Obama/Trump, sprinkled in with Trump's adding $8T to the debt, and baked just right with the massive impact to supply chains that occured in 2020 due to the complete mismanagement of the pandemic by the president. 

Right now we're looking at record low unemployment.

Record high job creation

Record high stock market

Record domestic energy production

For the last year wage inflation much higher than inflation

Just an amazing economy.  If dementia boy could get the damn border under control everything would be hunkey dorey. 

I have been wondering whether my retirement will include working.  If inflation is no more than 2% and I or my wife don't need long term care we should be fine.  If inflation gets out of control or we have a chronic health issue the money goes away awefully fast.  Time will tell.

My wife works at a doctors office that does physicals for foreigners that come here on work visas. Very busy. They had to hire more staff. And these aren’t strawberry picking jobs. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My wife works at a doctors office that does physicals for foreigners that come here on work visas. Very busy. They had to hire more staff. And these aren’t strawberry picking jobs. 

Yep. Nothing does more damage to wages and our economy than importing cheap dumb labor.

Sadly, it appears the administration refuses to trot this out....   <_<

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

2020 for Trump. Of course. GTFO. You really read that then posted it? What a clown. 

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

2020 for Trump. Of course. GTFO. You really read that then posted it? What a clown. 

Why does Trump get a complete pass for 2020?  Yet you blame Biden for inflation that came about as a result of actions taken in 2020 and before?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Why does Trump get a complete pass for 2020?  Yet you blame Biden for inflation that came about as a result of actions taken in 2020 and before?

If a clown had a sidekick…..

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If a clown had a sidekick…..

It's a simple question friend.

So the job gains are part time jobs, and the job losses are full time? 

Jesus Christ Trumpers are such insufferable whiny bitches. Nothing but snuggling deep into Trumps bosom will make you happy.

This is a great focking country and if you’re not able to enjoy a good, American life right now… that’s on you.

By GC standards, I am definitely a poor. I know this because the square footage of my house is way below the standard, and I happen to be a pretty decent plumber.

Despite my low social status I still eat lots of bacon and beef, I always have a halfway decent bourbon around, and my wife and I just had an excellent vacation to DC/Philly, and are looking at Colorado in March. We were gonna do NYC, but the Colorado trip is several grand less, and as I said, I am a poor.

And also, I have it a lot better than a lot of people, but I would never assume I am better than them because of their profession or the square footage of their house, you judgmental pricks. I bet you puzzies don’t even have a barn

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Jesus Christ Trumpers are such insufferable whiny bitches. Nothing but snuggling deep into Trumps bosom will make you happy.

This is a great focking country and if you’re not able to enjoy a good, American life right now… that’s on you.

By GC standards, I am definitely a poor. I know this because the square footage of my house is way below the standard, and I happen to be a pretty decent plumber.

Despite my low social status I still eat lots of bacon and beef, I always have a halfway decent bourbon around, and my wife and I just had an excellent vacation to DC/Philly, and are looking at Colorado in March. We were gonna do NYC, but the Colorado trip is several grand less, and as I said, I am a poor.

And also, I have it a lot better than a lot of people, but I would never assume I am better than them because of their profession or the square footage of their house, you judgmental pricks. I bet you puzzies don’t even have a barn

If I could chime in here.

#1..You did a LOT of whining after calling Trumpers whiny bitches.   Pot meet kettle I guess

#2 As you know, at both FBG and here, all members have 8000SQ foot homes, 10" cacks that get pleasured by the hottest women on the planet.  We all make at least 300K and all work from home.  

So yeah, if you can't meet those standards, you are in fact poor by lightly trafficked fantasy football message board standards.

• Thanks 1

The economy is certainly not bad. It is pretty good. It is excellent when you look at where we are compared to other rich nations and you consider what we went through with Covid.

We are doing very well.

USA USA

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

The economy is certainly not bad. It is pretty good. It is excellent when you look at where we are compared to other rich nations and you consider what we went through with Covid.

We are doing very well.

USA USA

If you can't acknowledge the fact that as a whole we're doing well then you're a miserable .

15 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The economy is certainly not bad.

Single Mothers and everyone else who lost their life savings , homes and livelihoods during the Liberal World Shutdown would beg to differ. 

Yeah, you're good, others weren't so lucky. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Single Mothers and everyone else who lost their life savings , homes and livelihoods during the Liberal World Shutdown would beg to differ. 

Savings were at all time highs when Trump was sending everyone signed Trump checks friend. 

And those "single mothers" are now making likely 30% more now than in 2020 and they can have their pick of jobs.

It seems you're a massively uniformed friend. 

31 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

The economy is booming in a way we haven't seen since the late 90's.  Every single metric is higher now than at any time during the last 7 years.  Inflation down, wages up, markets up, domestic energy production up, etc

It's like Trump lovers can't stand to see the country succeed after the devastation it was left in when Trump left office (before the inauguration because he's a little little girl lol).

Trump lovers will speak in nothing but feelings.  We counter them with facts. 

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

seems you're a massively uniformed friend

It doesn't really affect you BOYO. After all, you live in the highly sought after metropolis of Baltimore (really NJ). 

You have that beautiful view of the smelly brown ocean water washing up hypodermic needles, dead bodies and aborted liberal fetuses. 

I mean, that's living!! 

38 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Pot meet kettle I guess

I’m a storyteller, Mike. Sometimes I get a little carried away. I’ll work on it…

9 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

It doesn't really affect you BOYO. After all, you live in the highly sought after metropolis of Baltimore (really NJ). 

You have that beautiful view of the smelly brown ocean water washing up hypodermic needles, dead bodies and aborted liberal fetuses. 

I mean, that's living!! 

What a strange view of the rest of the country you have.  Must suck to be you.

Sorry friend. 

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Must suck to be poor.

1 hour ago, Dozer FBG said:

A barn? The one yer mom taught me to milk like a pro?

11 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Must suck to be poor.

I'm all fairness, Liberals don't need much. Their standard Government assistance should cover their housing, food, Obama Care & Obama Phone. They'll just have to cutback on Starbucks, vaping and shooting up. 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

I'm all fairness, Liberals don't need much. Their standard Government assistance should cover their housing, food, Obama Care & Obama Phone. They'll just have to cutback on Starbucks, vaping and shooting up. 

League Loser, do I need to post up the top 10 richest states and the top 10 poorest states?

It's quite well known boyo that states that are majority cultist are so poor as to be almost 3rd world.  The educational attainment of the average cultist in these states is quite lacking as well.

Love this for you boyo. 

12 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

A barn? The one yer mom taught me to milk like a pro?

Um… that was a horse.

4 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

10 richest states and the top 10 poorest states?

Someday when you're older, out of Grandma's apartment, have a husband and dogs you'll understand. 

It's about quality of living BOYO, you aren't living in NJ, you're dying in NJ. 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Someday when you're older, out of Grandma's apartment, have a husband and dogs you'll understand. 

Quality of life huh?  Like people who pay more to live in a certain place because the quality of life is better right boyo?

Notice the quality of life must suck in chithole red states since they're so poor and the COL is so very very low. 

SAD

5 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

The economy in 2023 was sooo much better than anything Trump produced it's really not even close.

Once Biden let the Feds beat back the inflation that started with free-money Obama/Trump, sprinkled in with Trump's adding $8T to the debt, and baked just right with the massive impact to supply chains that occured in 2020 due to the complete mismanagement of the pandemic by the president. 

Right now we're looking at record low unemployment.

Record high job creation

Record high stock market

Record domestic energy production

For the last year wage inflation much higher than inflation

Just an amazing economy.  If dementia boy could get the damn border under control everything would be hunkey dorey. 

Everything bold was going on when Trump was in office, retard.

So the above is EXACTLY what was going on when Trump was in office (minus the inflation), BEFORE china/fauci unleashed the scam virus, that kills like 0.001% of the population, screaming that its a massive killer to scare everyone so the could shut everything down, wreck the economy and get Trump out. Wrecking the economy was the only way Trump could lose and they had to cheat to do that.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

You rent a chitty apartment 🤣🤣🤣

30 minutes ago, lod001 said:

So the above is EXACTLY what was going on when Trump was in office (minus the inflation), BEFORE china/fauci unleashed the scam virus, that kills like 0.001% of the population, screaming that its a massive killer to scare everyone so the could shut everything down, wreck the economy and get Trump out. Wrecking the economy was the only way Trump could lose and they had to cheat to do that.

LMFAO.

Trump's GDP sucked.  Trump added $8T to the debt.  Trump benefited from Obama's economy.

Trump will always be remembered as the only POTUS to lose jobs and completely trash the US economy in one year.

Trump will go down in history as the WOAT POTUS.

Love this for you boyo. 

9 hours ago, Bert said:

Please tell me you are trolling.

The Dow was at 27,000 just before COVID and dropped to 18,000.

It closed today at 38,654.

Huge job creation in January.

So what part of anything I've written here is false?

Thems just facts!

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

The deep state created Covid to defeat Trump? 🤔

The economy was doing ok under Trump’s run. Not amazing but def not bad either. Then Covid happened and things went to shet.

When Biden took over things were shet and we are getting it back together. It hasn’t been perfect by any means but has been very good. Better than pretty much all other rich nations. 

• Like 2