Sign in to follow this  
JagFan

Week 17 FU Thread

FU to every player in every league I’m playing today.  Let’s see if this can work for me too.

FU to the NE Patriot offense, and entire organization.  What kind of scrub offense has 3 picks, 1 fumble, 1 sack, and 1 pick six in the 1st f'n quarter?  Yes, I'm playing against Buffalo D.  That's the most embarrassing offensive performance I've ever seen.

FU Rachard White.  11 yards?  0 receptions?  lol.  

And FU Dak for having a career day against me last night.  

FU to the joke that is the Miami D. Way to make Lamar look like peak Steve Young. 

FU to Sean McDermott. Refusing to give Cook touches inside the 5 is bad enough, but insisting on passing non-stop with the lead and a QB competing 30% of his passes...and no RB passes to try to help him either? 

Well FU to myself.  I've been playing this game for 25+ years and still think the world is coming to an end during a very sh!tty week.  I wish I could learn to just have fun while playing this game but I fear I'll never have that mindset.  The only fun comes from winning and half the time, getting to the finish line on a championship run is exhausting and not really fun at all.  Maybe I should pick up pickleball.

FU -- TEE HIGGINS. 1 drive .... thats all you can play??  

A game that's gonna be a shootout and you are in for 1 series then out... ON DO NOT DRAFT LIST FOREVER MORE

Naturally when I finally put Everett in my lineup, he is going out with the worst TE performance vs Denver since week 3 (Mark Andrews injury, the gift that keeps on giving).

As is often the case - FU to the in-game injuries!

Lost Kamara and Higgins and then R White turned back into R White. That's the ballgame folks! Lost that SB.

But I did win 3 others today. 5 leagues, 4 SBs, 3 wins. #HumbleBrag But the loss was my main league. 🙁

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, LaChup said:

I wish I was in your leagues.

Thanks for the generic "I don't the facts about anything but let me post a stupid comment" post! A++ failure.

Actually, I was referring to the poster above you. I don't want any piece of what you've got going on.

• Haha 1

1-1 in my championships.  But I could/should have won both.  All I needed was decent games out of Patrick 'Bust of the Year' Mahomes and Justin 'I should have drafted CMAC' Jefferson.  Nope.   Add in the awesome 1 sack I got out of Seattle D, at home, against the mighty Steelers offense, and it was lights out for me.  

So FU Mahomes, JJ, R. White, Evans, and Seattle D.  You all sucked.  

On 12/31/2023 at 4:22 PM, BufordT said:

Well FU to myself.  I've been playing this game for 25+ years and still think the world is coming to an end during a very sh!tty week.  I wish I could learn to just have fun while playing this game but I fear I'll never have that mindset.  The only fun comes from winning and half the time, getting to the finish line on a championship run is exhausting and not really fun at all.  Maybe I should pick up pickleball.

Yeah this year especially was exhausting. Between the constant stream of injuries and byes I had weeks this year that the only player in my lineup that I drafted was my kicker.

The fun was sucked out of it this season more so than others. But by the time next summer rolls around that feeling will be gone and it’s on to the draft.

If not for FF I wouldn’t even watch this trash.

FU to my opponent who inexplicably added and started Jawan Johnson 30 minutes before kickoff, and then my Kamara goes out early with injury. I lose by 1.06. 🤬

Praying for a stat correction tomorrow in my favor. (not gonna happen)

FU Patrick Mahomes, you hot dog, prima donna!

And F me for drafting this hot dog prima donna in the 2nd round,  and starting thisFF  loser all season!

On 12/31/2023 at 11:25 PM, LaChup said:

Actually, I was referring to the poster above you. I don't want any piece of what you've got going on.

My apologies. Sometimes I'm too quick on the snide remarks.

22 hours ago, Law said:

My apologies. Sometimes I'm too quick on the snide remarks.

Winner