Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

What's up with the illegal Jewish tunnels under NYC?

29 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

So you can't, got it.

And I guess you guys all support the KKK and love Putin and think the proud boys are the good guys?

Oh crap, now I sound as dumb as you do....

Get your stuff together boyo and step away from your alt right media. 

Imagine a life of trolling on multiple bords.  Bwahahahahahahah. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

So you can't, got it.

And I guess you guys all support the KKK and love Putin and think the proud boys are the good guys?

Oh crap, now I sound as dumb as you do....

Get your stuff together boyo and step away from your alt right media. 

I remember the kkk riots of 2020.  

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Why?  Well it started in 2020 when Tim called me(and everyone else) a racist for voting for Trump over at FBG.   And then lied about it.  His constantly telling everyone why republicans are bad people.  You get tired of hearing how horrible you are, especially from someone as dimwitted as he is.   So that's why.  Calling me a racist without even knowing me was a crappy thing to do.  So...I want  to make sure everyone here knows what kind of a person he is.   He is a bad guy.....Seriously bad.

He's slow, easily influenced by others, especially the media, and is a full on dishonest liar.  

I don’t believe that the vast majority of Trump supporters are racist. If I ever wrote that, in anger, then I apologize. I don’t believe Republicans are bad people either. 

17 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

If everyone you like and respect dislikes me I will wear that as a badge of honor. Thank you. 

Given the history of jews and badges I would not have gone here.   

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

My conversation with @supermike80 is on a different track. And he’s not an anti-Semite. 

How come it’s ok to criticize Kushner, but if you do Soros, it’s anti-semitism? 

11 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

why is the holocaust and hitler so bad, yet lefties here herald marxist ideology and love them some Lenin and Stalin?

No one on the left I know of loves Stalin, who actually was responsible for more deaths than Hitler.

30 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t believe that the vast majority of Trump supporters are racist. If I ever wrote that, in anger, then I apologize. I don’t believe Republicans are bad people either. 

Apology accepted. Have a nice day.

• Thanks 1

Seems to me the digging might have collapsed the buildings above, particularly given the poor shoring in the few pictures I have seen and the heavy, potentially flooding rains the area has gotten.  If the subways have been flooded then surely too these tunnels.  I get that the permitting process in New York might be time consuming, costly, and frustrating but trying to achieve something like this by fiat is extremely dangerous.

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How come it’s ok to criticize Kushner, but if you do Soros, it’s anti-semitism? 

Good question. 

It’s because the specific criticism of George Soros, as a wealthy mysterious man who behind the scenes pulls strings and influence events, plays into several long held anti-Semitic tropes. Leftist attacks against the late Sheldon Adelson were also anti-Semitic IMO. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Good question. 

It’s because the specific criticism of George Soros, as a wealthy mysterious man who behind the scenes pulls strings and influence events, plays into several long held anti-Semitic tropes. Leftist attacks against the late Sheldon Adelson were also anti-Semitic IMO. 

So wealthy Jewish people that fund political parties and candidates can’t be criticized.  Pretty much what you’re saying here. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So wealthy Jewish people that fund political parties and candidates can’t be criticized.  Pretty much what you’re saying here. 

No. It depends on the tone and nature of the criticism. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Good question. 

Is Soros not wealthy and using that wealth to influence events?  Now he is not very mysterious or surreptitious in his actions but the rest is true, is it not?

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No. It depends on the tone and nature of the criticism. 

Well the nature of the criticism is what they support. And it sickens me that some citizens are way more important and powerful than others. I get that some will have greater influence, but Zuckerberg spends 3-400 million of his own money and that’s ok? It’s not. So I don’t care what the tone comes across as. The Koch brothers too. 

23 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Let’s try this again 

Don't they practice the belief of not allowing women to sleep in the house if they are on their period?  They probably made them go sleep in the tunnels and some had to bring their young kids with?

20 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Don't they practice the belief of not allowing women to sleep in the house if they are on their period?  They probably made them go sleep in the tunnels and some had to bring their young kids with?

This is as stupid a belief as a man can be a woman and vice a versa.

33 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

This is as stupid a belief as a man can be a woman and vice a versa.

Correct

I just had an idea. Does anyone want to rob a bank vault with me?

On 1/10/2024 at 9:44 AM, The Real timschochet said:

It’s because the specific criticism of George Soros, as a wealthy mysterious man who behind the scenes pulls strings and influence events

That's literally what he does. :doh:

On 1/10/2024 at 1:29 AM, The Real timschochet said:

I honestly have no idea. I know very little about Hasidic Jews beyond a couple of novels that I have read (The Chosen and The Promise, both by Chaim Potok. Actually these are two of the finest novels I have ever read. But they don’t mention secret tunnels.) 

Most Hasidic Jews hate non-Hasidic Jews…

And while I know cdub hates all Jews, TBH there are some legitimate reason to dislike Hasidics, they shouldn’t be lumped in with all Jews.

Overall, they often have like 10 kids, and are heavily dependent on government assistance because many of the men don’t work and just read the Torah all day long.  Some of the women work, I think one of the more common occupations is operating illegal daycares.   Speaking of reading the Torah all day, most of the kids go to private Yeshivas where they often don’t get a proper education, and in some areas such as Lakewood NJ have somehow convinced the state to provide transportation, including separate buses for boys and girls, often getting kids classified as special Ed that shouldn’t be, take over the school boards and draining the funding of the public schools they don’t attend and forcing cuts impacting the largely minority population that operate businesses which serve the Hasidics.  And FWIW I believe they typically vote Republican.

My understanding of this particular story (which I haven’t dug too deep on, no pun intended) is the tunnel was originally built in 2020 to sneak in more people to the synagogue than were allowed due to Covid restrictions.  Now it might be about expanding it, likely in part due to them having so many kids.

Always up to something. 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Most Hasidic Jews hate non-Hasidic Jews…

And while I know cdub hates all Jews, TBH there are some legitimate reason to dislike Hasidics, they shouldn’t be lumped in with all Jews.

Overall, they often have like 10 kids, and are heavily dependent on government assistance because many of the men don’t work and just read the Torah all day long.  Some of the women work, I think one of the more common occupations is operating illegal daycares.   Speaking of reading the Torah all day, most of the kids go to private Yeshivas where they often don’t get a proper education, and in some areas such as Lakewood NJ have somehow convinced the state to provide transportation, including separate buses for boys and girls, often getting kids classified as special Ed that shouldn’t be, take over the school boards and draining the funding of the public schools they don’t attend and forcing cuts impacting the largely minority population that operate businesses which serve the Hasidics.  And FWIW I believe they typically vote Republican.

My understanding of this particular story (which I haven’t dug too deep on, no pun intended) is the tunnel was originally built in 2020 to sneak in more people to the synagogue than were allowed due to Covid restrictions.  Now it might be about expanding it, likely in part due to them having so many kids.

Not surprised that they vote Republican (they’re pretty conservative) but wasn’t there some scandal back in the day regarding their support for Hillary? 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Not surprised that they vote Republican (they’re pretty conservative) but wasn’t there some scandal back in the day regarding their support for Hillary? 

Who said they vote Republican ? They don’t. 

2 hours ago, HellToupee said:

This story disappeared from the MSM fast

Not exactly they are now gaslighting those who are still asking questions. As if we didn't see the videos and pictures. It's what the Jews do best. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2024/01/12/no-mattresses-found-in-synagogue-adjacent-tunnel-fact-check/72206805007/ 

The claim: Old mattresses and booster seats were found in tunnels beneath New York City synagogue

Our rating: False

This simply didn't happen. A New York Department of Buildings spokesperson said investigators found nothing in the tunnel besides dirt, tools and debris. The single passageway was discovered next door to the synagogue, not connected to it.

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's what the Jews do best. 

Actually what we do best is make chicken noodle soup. And great rock and roll (see Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, the Ramones, and- for those with a prog rock bent- Rush.) 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Actually what we do best is make chicken noodle soup. And great rock and roll (see Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, the Ramones, and- for those with a prog rock bent- Rush.) 

What about ZZ Top?

Most of what I know I learned from Adam Sandler's Hannukah song.

I still wanna see a five minute video with the guy who crawled out of the sewer grate (or somebody who looks like him) patiently explaining to us the significance of the tunnel. 

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

What about ZZ Top?

Most of what I know I learned from Adam Sandler's Hannukah song.

I didn’t know about ZZ Top- are you sure? I’ve always loved Billy Gibbons, one way or another. Tres Hombres is one of my favorite albums of all time. 

Hmm. “Jesus just left Chicago”…doesn’t exactly SOUND Jewish but you never know….

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Nah your tribe is a bunch of liars and thieves. You gaslight societies (fellow white people) just like in the above article. You will repeat a lie so much even you start to believe it. Why lie in the USAtoday of all places?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

the Ramones

Hold on a cotton picking second , I don’t know about the rest of the band but I know for a fact that Johnny Ramone was a good catholic boy 👍

13 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Nah your tribe is a bunch of liars and thieves. You gaslight societies (fellow white people) just like in the above article. You will repeat a lie so much even you start to believe it. Why lie in the USAtoday of all places?

So you're labeling an entire group of people as liars and thieves huh?

Can you show us on the doll where the jewish person didn't touch you but you wanted them to?

Really hate low IQ, moron racist, such a pathetic way to live your life.

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I didn’t know about ZZ Top- are you sure?

No. They just look Hasidic.