Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Latest right wing conspiracy theory: Taylor Swift is a government asset

Kinda reminds me of the conspiracy that Lady Gaga was doing a fallen angel sendup at the Super Bowl halftime show.

And I gotta say… I don’t think they were wrong. That’s what made her performance  ingenious :doublethumbsup:

Taylor Swift has triggered MAGAturds.

That's some funny shat right there.

🤣

39 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Kinda reminds me of the conspiracy that Lady Gaga was doing a fallen angel sendup at the Super Bowl halftime show.

And I gotta say… I don’t think they were wrong. That’s what made her performance  ingenious :doublethumbsup:

Ermahgerd! Lady Ger Ger! Der Confedersah will rers agern.

🤣

There is 1% of any one of note is completely serious about this.  It’s either satire, joking, out of context thoughts or trolling.  People are literally half laughing while talking about it. 

Why you ask?  Because the Chiefs are corny.  Patrick talks like Kermit. His wife is probably the most annoying person I’ve never met.  If I was Patrick’s best man I would have told him to RUN before the wedding.  His brother is worse, way worse,  huge dooshbag. 

Then there is Travis Kelce.  It’s hard not to like him as a talented TE and his cool brother and podcast.  But it happened, he sold out.  Swift is Mid. 

Then there is the Andy Reid frozen snot mustache game.  What a disgusting human being. 

Wait, what were we talking about?

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

There is 1% of any one of note is completely serious about this.  It’s either satire, joking, out of context thoughts or trolling.  People are literally half laughing while talking about it. 

Why you ask?  Because the Chiefs are corny.  Patrick talks like Kermit. His wife is probably the most annoying person I’ve never met.  If I was Patrick’s best man I would have told him to RUN before the wedding.  His brother is worse, way worse,  huge dooshbag. 

Then there is Travis Kelce.  It’s hard not to like him as a talented TE and his cool brother and podcast.  But it happened, he sold out.  Swift is Mid. 

Then there is the Andy Reid frozen snot mustache game.  What a disgusting human being. 

You pretending you don’t really believe some conspiracy while trashing everyone associated with it :doh:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You pretending you don’t really believe some conspiracy while trashing everyone associated with it :doh:

What conspiracy? 

This dude went on a several post binge about how Kelce dating Taylor Swift means he’s gay.  Lolwut

Two geek club favorites going after Taylor swift.  Dc Draino and libs of tik tok.

But it's all just a joke right?

It's not happening.

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

This dude went on a several post binge about how Kelce dating Taylor Swift means he’s gay.  Lolwut

Who the hell wouldn't marry her? I'd marry her yesterday! So what if she's a fruit loop? 

9 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Do they also have jon voight's lebaron?

It's all so ridiculous, however those commercials with Travis Kelce getting vaxxed are really adorable. 

23 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Keep telling us you're not worried.  It's not happening.

You're really into this whole Taylor Swift thing aren't you? 

You can tell who has no life and thinks the internet/ media are real. Maybe go talk to some actual people? NGAF. But good job clicking. That was  the point. 

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

But it's all just a joke right?

Did you forget about your fearless leader?

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Did you forget about your fearless leader?

Why did you create this maximum overkill handle when your peafoam handle still works?

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Why did you create this maximum overkill handle when your peafoam handle still works?

Of course I did Gutterboy, now what? 

On 1/29/2024 at 9:06 PM, thegeneral said:

I think some folks are taking the “Taylor Swift is a government agent” thread a bit too seriously .

Tell that t Elvis. He had a badge and everything. From Nixon.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Keep telling us you're not worried.  It's not happening.

No we’ve moved onto step 2.  It’s not widespread 

9 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Yeah, nobody is serious about it.

I don’t know much about TS. Don’t listen to her music, I’m not in her demographic. But I will say, judging by the times I have seen her since this whole Kelce thing, she looks very happy. You can see it. So good for her.  But he’s a cringy doosh. 

24 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Fear of the powerful woman. She threatens the patriarchy. 

Fear. Some of the biggest puzzies around love throwing that word around. 

34 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You're such a simp.  :lol:

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fear. Some of the biggest puzzies around love throwing that word around. 

You guys love to prove Tim right.  Play right into the stereotype.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Fear of the powerful woman. She threatens the patriarchy. 

I can't lie, I think she's awesome. Good for her, the young lady built an empire. 

6 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

not happening

Except it did. That's Taylor Swift 

2 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Some stereotypes are good. I’ll take it, beats the alternative. 

2 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Huh?  :lol:

Did you just blurt out some mindless, nonsensical drivel thinking you were some kind of wise old sage?  :lol:

GTFO, loser.

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know much about TS. Don’t listen to her music, I’m not in her demographic. But I will say, judging by the times I have seen her since this whole Kelce thing, she looks very happy. You can see it. So good for her.  But he’s a cringy doosh. 

I've listened to her discography, and she has come a long way. Her writing is clever and mature. She's great at turning a phrase and coming up with awesome hooks and melodies. 

I hope she and Kelce go on to have a storybook marriage. From what I've seen and read, she is pretty down to Earth and has done a fantastic job of handling the fame, fortune and relentless limelight. And she's done so with Michael Jackson-level fanaticism that would make a less-grounded person go looney tunes. Kelce's dad took note of her picking up cups and tidying up in the suite.

I watched a documentary on Lady Gaga, and she's a bit of a diva freak show behind the scenes. Same for Madonna. 

And obviously Michael Jackson. 

18 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Except it did. That's Taylor Swift 

Zomg, you mean individual said who they were voting for?  No way

Oh lord I hope the NFL has get out to vote sign-ups in every NFL city with some kind of personal message from Tay Tay imploring young people to vote for Biden.

And then she's a secret guest at Usher's half time show and shows up in some kind of Biden gear.

MAGAturds heads across the country would explode.

Would be lovely. 

Oh wait, darn I forget some popular acts like Trump.  Hey, maybe the Insane Clown Posse can pimp for Trump when they're playing a show at the local strip joint?

Fair is only fair friends.