Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Latest right wing conspiracy theory: Taylor Swift is a government asset

12 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

MAGAturds

Ohh crap, Ravens Fan!  BOYO is back! For how long though? 

I love this for you. A Brazilian Cabana Boy is smiling somewhere right now. 

16 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Oh lord I hope the NFL has get out to vote sign-ups in every NFL city with some kind of personal message from Tay Tay imploring young people to vote for Biden.

And then she's a secret guest at Usher's half time show and shows up in some kind of Biden gear.

MAGAturds heads across the country would explode.

Would be lovely. 

Oh wait, darn I forget some popular acts like Trump.  Hey, maybe the Insane Clown Posse can pimp for Trump when they're playing a show at the local strip joint?

Fair is only fair friends. 

what?

20 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Oh lord I hope the NFL has get out to vote sign-ups in every NFL city with some kind of personal message from Tay Tay imploring young people to vote for Biden.

And then she's a secret guest at Usher's half time show and shows up in some kind of Biden gear.

MAGAturds heads across the country would explode.

Would be lovely. 

Oh wait, darn I forget some popular acts like Trump.  Hey, maybe the Insane Clown Posse can pimp for Trump when they're playing a show at the local strip joint?

Fair is only fair friends. 

A grown man. 

In normal times, these two would be celebrated by the right. Taylor with her wholesome image, making family friendly music, girl next door type that's down to earth despite being one of the richest, most influential people in the world. Paired with Travis Kelce; white, Midwestern football hero with a famous brother that also plays football. Strong, no bs types. Alpha male.

Through the Tumpian looking glass, they're both agents of evil. Someday maybe this little blip of Trumpy history will be a good punchline and we can all laugh about how crazy things got. Someday.

I remember when the left loved  Trump. In movies,  TV shows, had his own, on all the late night shows, Oprah. Hosted SNL.  What happened ? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I remember when the left lived Trump. I’m movies, on all the late night shows, Oprah. Hosted SNL.  What happened ? 

He turned people like you into raving lunatics that distrust everything but Trump. Now the left just can't figure out how 1/3 of Americans are ignorant and ambivalent enough that they worship a loser who hates them.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I remember when the left loved  Trump. In movies,  TV shows, had his own, on all the late night shows, Oprah. Hosted SNL.  What happened ? 

I did enjoy the first season or so of the Apprentice, but then I realized, wait, why am I supporting this egomaniacal assh0le? The guy was a focking black hole.

And I knew that’s what we were going to get in 2016. Entertaining, yes. Charismatic — definitely, in his way. But an absolute black hole for humanity 

Every generation has had one or more pop idols with out of proportion influence on the minds of their generation.    That is a dangerous power.  As they say with great power comes great responsibility.  The thing is, a generation that eschews responsibility may have an icon who does not understand the term.  Still, knowing very little about Ms. Swift she seems gounded even while enjoying the excess of success.

Good luck young lady.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I've listened to her discography, and she has come a long way. Her writing is clever and mature. She's great at turning a phrase and coming up with awesome hooks and melodies. 

I hope she and Kelce go on to have a storybook marriage. From what I've seen and read, she is pretty down to Earth and has done a fantastic job of handling the fame, fortune and relentless limelight. And she's done so with Michael Jackson-level fanaticism that would make a less-grounded person go looney tunes. Kelce's dad took note of her picking up cups and tidying up in the suite.

I watched a documentary on Lady Gaga, and she's a bit of a diva freak show behind the scenes. Same for Madonna. 

And obviously Michael Jackson. 

You know how I know yur ghey?  You know all about Taylor Swift.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You know how I know yur ghey?  You know all about Taylor Swift.  :lol:

So true. Does anyone that's not a teenaged girl or a flaming boy-loving man even know 1 of her songs?

Well, he does live with 30 cats. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

So true. Does anyone that's not a teenaged girl or a flaming boy-loving man even know 1 of her songs?

Well, he does live with 30 cats. 

Just looked up her most downloaded song, blank Space.  I never heard it before.  i did not get more than a few seconds in when I turned it off. It is not my cup of tea, but of course it was not targeted to me.  i did chuckle at the line that someone looks like her next mistake.

47 minutes ago, Fnord said:

He turned people like you into raving lunatics that distrust everything but Trump. Now the left just can't figure out how 1/3 of Americans are ignorant and ambivalent enough that they worship a loser who hates them.

So they’re mad at him because people voted for him.  I agree. 

48 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Yeah, we’re the lunatics. You get told by and vote for people that think men can get pregnant. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, we’re the lunatics. You get told by and vote for people that think men can get pregnant. 

His dream candidate for supreme court justice was a black woman who doesn't know what a woman is. 

Golly, I sure hope she gets to vote on abortion issues. 

Trump voters want a secure border first and foremost. What a bunch of kooks. 

C'mon Tay Tay!  Turn out that young vote for Biden.  Let's destroy the deplorable menace once and for all. 

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

In normal times, these two would be celebrated by the right. Taylor with her wholesome image, making family friendly music, girl next door type that's down to earth despite being one of the richest, most influential people in the world. Paired with Travis Kelce; white, Midwestern football hero with a famous brother that also plays football. Strong, no bs types. Alpha male.

Through the Tumpian looking glass, they're both agents of evil. Someday maybe this little blip of Trumpy history will be a good punchline and we can all laugh about how crazy things got. Someday.

:doh:

Double jab Pfizer boy an Alpha?  :lol:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes, Trump used to be a figure of adulation, never a punchline.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yes, Trump used to be a figure of adulation, never a punchline.  :lol:

Well he certainly wasn’t Hitler. Now he is. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well he certainly wasn’t Hitler. Now he is. 

You have quite the spectrum.  Never change HT.   

31 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

C'mon Tay Tay!  Turn out that young vote for Biden.  Let's destroy the deplorable menace once and for all. 

Do you find her male dancers hot 🔥

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Do you find her male dancers hot 🔥

That's a weird question friend.  I'm not conservative and that's where most of the dudes who are into other dudes can be found.

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

That's a weird question friend.  I'm not conservative and that's where most of the dudes who are into other dudes can be found.

I love that for you 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I’m sure he’d kick your azz, not that that would be hard to do 

39 minutes ago, Horseman said:

If Kelce is a "bit<h ass pu$$y" WTF does that make you?

God damn, your insecurities about your own masculinity have really damaged you.

• Haha 1

Just now, TimHauck said:

I’m sure he’d kick your azz, not that that would be hard to do 

Great argument from a jab pusher. 😆

Just now, Fnord said:

Horseman? What masculinity? 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Great argument from a jab pusher. 😆

Who would you take in a fight, NFL player Travis Kelce or the dude that passes his wife around with his neighbors?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Who would you take in a fight, NFL player Travis Kelce or the dude that passes his wife around with his neighbors?

Do you actually think taylor swift hasn't gotten around?  😆

Just now, TimHauck said:

There's a name for that that I can't seem to recall. A word used by ineffectual wannabe alphas... @Hardcore troubadour help us out!

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

There's a name for that that I can't seem to recall. A word used by ineffectual wannabe alphas... @Hardcore troubadour help us out!

So, your husband is a wanna be alpha? 😆

14 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Well Horseman taught us the word for his wife is HOTWIFE

16 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Mrs Hauck? 

35 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I want to hear more about your fever dream that anyone who's played football in the midwest is an Alpha.  :lol:

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

TRIGGERED  :lol:

:doublethumbsup:

Says the guy that goes around calling people “life losers,” lol

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

The bolded is how I see it.  The Kelce family seems perfect for someone like Swift:  used to fame enough to not be overawed by Swifties, but they seem kinda grounded, like you said good midwestern stock.  And he seems like an alpha type, which I think she would want.  :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The bolded is how I see it.  The Kelce family seems perfect for someone like Swift:  used to fame enough to not be overawed by Swifties, but they seem kinda grounded, like you said good midwestern stock.  And he seems like an alpha type, which I think she would want.  :dunno: 

Yeah but Biden & Pfizer has the right triggered

Even though we can thank Trump for the vaccine