Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

I feel so bad for the kids after what 7 gay men did to them at a Houston mall.

43 minutes ago, Strike said:

I have no specific obsession with Tim.

Let me get this straight. You have no specific obsession with me and yet you are one of a couple dudes who spend your time parsing through my posts from over ten years ago so that you can paste them here??? Only last night you were going on and on about how you were reading threads in which I posted this or that and how long I waited to change my mind etc etc, all from over a decade ago!! I mean who focking does that? But oh no you’re not obsessed. Lololol

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

I have no specific obsession with Tim.  I just wish he'd go away.  He destroys bored's, just like he did at FBG's.  I warned this bored about that when his sorry A$$ showed up here after destroying that bored.  And I'll continue to make my case as to why, especially when he LIES about his history on issues as he is doing here.  I sincerely hoped, after the PSF got shut down, that I'd never have to read his posts again since 99% of his posts over there were political and he had vowed to NEVER post over here.  He used a lot of derogatory words to describe posters from this bored yet here he is.  There are hundreds or thousands of political forums on the interwebs but for some reason he HAD to choose this one to go to for his fix.  Fock him.

Tim is a bit loony, but of all posters who are “destroying the bored,” he doesn’t even rank top 10.

But the top 10 are all MAGAtards, so you say nothing 🤐

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

I find Tim to be sort of annoying but no moreso than at least 4-5 rightie Geeks who can be found bickering with Tim in seemingly every thread. 

:dunno: 

• Sad 1

If you're gonna carry on a decade old slap fight from another board then you're doing more damage than Tim.

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

If you're gonna carry on a decade old slap fight from another board then you're doing more damage than Tim.

Anyone who "researchers" any poster beyond this board is an IRL loser of the bigliest magnitude.

That means you're actually giving thought to some poster here when you're off this forum.

LOSER

LMFAO

No surprise to anyone paying attention a gay man knew 6 other gay men willing to do this to children.

Most gay people were abused themselves as children. It's how gay people reproduce. 

On top of the mental trauma this kids probably have. They probably got an STD since more than half of gay men have an STD.

Disgusting and sad 

Just now, Cdub100 said:

No surprise to anyone paying attention a gay man knew 6 other gay men willing to do this to children.

Most gay people were abused themselves as children. It's how gay people reproduce. 

On top of the mental trauma this kids probably have. They probably got an STD since more than half of gay men have an STD.

Disgusting and sad 

Not true. The "recruitment meme is a falsehood that goes back to the 50's and has no statistical proof to support it.

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

Not true. The "recruitment meme is a falsehood that goes back to the 50's and has no statistical proof to support it.

It is true. 

Just now, Cdub100 said:

It is true. 

Fine. Prove it. We are all waiting with bated breath.⏳

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Let me get this straight. You have no specific obsession with me and yet you are one of a couple dudes who spend your time parsing through my posts from over ten years ago so that you can paste them here??? Only last night you were going on and on about how you were reading threads in which I posted this or that and how long I waited to change my mind etc etc, all from over a decade ago!! I mean who focking does that? But oh no you’re not obsessed. Lololol

1)  The posts I quoted are not 10 years old.  Tim's LYING again.  What a shock!!!!

2)  Knowing specifically what I was looking for, it took all of 2 minutes to find the Woody Allen thread where ALL of the quotes I posted yesterday came from.  It's actually OK to refresh one's memory on an issue. 

3)  As you noted, those are from a while back so I wanted to make sure I was being accurate.  You should try that some time.

I understand why you don't want people researching your posting history given how frequently you try to rewrite it. 

The FBI should take notes on the people who are defending Tim. 

FBGs forum has a fabulous search function.  Takes 30 seconds to find a post to prove a pathological liar like Tim wrong.  

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, squistion said:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11501300/

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

One study done in 2001 that has not been replicated to my knowledge is not terribly persuasive. And it doesn't show that a majority of gay men and lesbians have been molested, as claimed, with 46% of gay men and 22% of lesbian women reporting molestation (we don't know how many of the 942 participants in the study were men and how many were women, so a total percentage of the combined group can not be given).

Most wont claim to have been. Just hiding the truth. So?

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

One study done in 2001 that has not been replicated to my knowledge is not terribly persuasive. And it doesn't show that a majority of gay men and lesbians have been molested, as claimed, with 46% of gay men and 22% of lesbian women reporting molestation (we don't know how many of the 942 participants in the study were men and how many were women, so a total percentage of the combined group can not be given).

2001 isn’t the 1950’s.  HTH. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

2001 isn’t the 1950’s.  HTH. 

No it isn't and one study by itself still really doesn't prove anything. Was it subjected to peer review and what were their findings?

Where did the septet of phag pedos get a couple toddlers from?

Just now, squistion said:

No it isn't and one study by itself still really doesn't prove anything. Was it subjected to peer review and what were their findings?

Just sayin. You were unaware of any study on the subject post 1959. You could have looked it up.  Stop being so lazy.  

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, squistion said:

But, but, but!

JFC, You've never been laid have you.  

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just sayin. You were unaware of any study on the subject post 1959. You could have looked it up.  Stop being so lazy.  

One study by itself means nothing, especially by some organization I've never heard of (we don't know where they get their funding from. We don't know the methodology they used, and we don't know if it was subject to any peer review).

15 minutes ago, Horseman said:

But, but, but!

JFC, You've never been laid have you.  

Do Pigeons count?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

Do Pigeons count?

Reported! 🤣

43 minutes ago, squistion said:

One study by itself means nothing, especially by some organization I've never heard of (we don't know where they get their funding from. We don't know the methodology they used, and we don't know if it was subject to any peer review).

And yet here you are, with no study to prove otherwise.

9 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

One study where we aren't familiar with the organization that did it, where they get their funding from, what the methodology they used is and what the peer review findings were means nothing. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

One study where we aren't familiar with the organization that did it, where they get their funding from, what the methodology they used is and what the peer review findings were means nothing. 

It's still more than what you came up with.

3 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

It's still more than what you came up with.

Meh. One study can't prove anything.

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Some of your questions can be answered by exploring their site.  Myself, I choose to not do so in any depth at this time as I have some fish on the grill.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Meh. One study can prove anything.

Mmm not really. Sometimes is just wasting away.  

Just now, weepaws said:

Mmm not really. 

Yes, it can if it is Kinsey or Masters and Johnson but that wasn't the case here.

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Yes, it can if it is Kinsey or Masters and Johnson but that wasn't the case here.

Mmm not really.  

Voltaire has stamped an "L" on your big Mongoloid forehead on this issue. The board has decided that you are the loser.

Voltaire = 1

Squish = 0

• Like 1

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

Voltaire has stamped an "L" on your big Mongoloid forehead on this issue. The board has decided that you are the loser.

Voltaire = 1

Squish = 0

Link? 😁

35 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2023/03/20/journal-places-warning-flawed-abuse-homosexuality-study

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Voltaire = 1

Squish = 0

Whatever the majority of this board decides on issues regarding the relationship between homosexuality and pedophilia, I’m comfortable taking the dissenting opinion. 

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Thanks, Ron. 

I figured that this so-called study was just right wing propaganda by those with an anti-gay agenda.

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2023/03/20/journal-places-warning-flawed-abuse-homosexuality-study

A Journal Article on Gay People, to Be Viewed With Caution

A peer-reviewed journal placed a warning to readers last month on a flawed article from 2001. But the journal hasn’t retracted it, as a professor who discovered errors has called for.

Last month, more than 20 years after the Archives of Sexual Behavior published research surveying gay people about whether they were molested as children—and whether they identified as gay before or after—a note appeared online.

“A reader alerted the editor-in-chief that there were concerns regarding some of the data,” the four-paragraph note on the article says.

In particular, the article’s authors had written that 68 percent of gay men they surveyed identified as such after being molested, and the lead author’s dissertation also said this. Yet a table in the same article said 68 percent identified as gay before being molested.

Grove City, in Pennsylvania, is a Christian liberal arts college. Throckmorton said he found the discrepancy when he and a colleague there were doing a literature review on the correlates of homosexuality—mostly “to convince Christian organizations not to lie to the public about gays.”

Both he and Hemant Mehta’s “Friendly Atheist” blog have noted that the flawed article, “Comparative Data of Childhood and Adolescence Molestation in Heterosexual and Homosexual Persons,” plays into the idea that gay men “groom” children to become gay. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Whatever the majority of this board decides on issues regarding the relationship between homosexuality and pedophilia, I’m comfortable taking the dissenting opinion. 

Whatever it takes so you can keep posting about little girls.  

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Thanks, Ron. 

I figured that this so-called study was just right wing propaganda by those with an anti-gay agenda.

A Journal Article on Gay People, to Be Viewed With Caution

A peer-reviewed journal placed a warning to readers last month on a flawed article from 2001. But the journal hasn’t retracted it, as a professor who discovered errors has called for.

Last month, more than 20 years after the Archives of Sexual Behavior published research surveying gay people about whether they were molested as children—and whether they identified as gay before or after—a note appeared online.

“A reader alerted the editor-in-chief that there were concerns regarding some of the data,” the four-paragraph note on the article says.

In particular, the article’s authors had written that 68 percent of gay men they surveyed identified as such after being molested, and the lead author’s dissertation also said this. Yet a table in the same article said 68 percent identified as gay before being molested.

Grove City, in Pennsylvania, is a Christian liberal arts college. Throckmorton said he found the discrepancy when he and a colleague there were doing a literature review on the correlates of homosexuality—mostly “to convince Christian organizations not to lie to the public about gays.”

Both he and Hemant Mehta’s “Friendly Atheist” blog have noted that the flawed article, “Comparative Data of Childhood and Adolescence Molestation in Heterosexual and Homosexual Persons,” plays into the idea that gay men “groom” children to become gay. 

Some gay men do.  Fact.