Pimpadeaux

Details released on bipartisan immigration bill that MAGAturds don't want because it vaporizes a Clownzo campaign issue

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

This is a lie. The bill sucks, 5,000 illegals per day is OK per the bill, plus fock giving billions to Ukraine again. All this repeated blaming of Trump for killing the bill is an attempt by the Dems to get votes for Biden instead of Trump from anyone still undecided.

• Thanks 1

I remember when the democrats and rinos killed the wall because they knew it would help Trump.  Doh! 

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

MAGAturd idiots say the border is "wide open." 

Of course we're going to see a surge when MAGAturds and their infotainment sources miscategorize the border as "wide open."

Might as well tell them jobs, food, medical care, homes, love and big ol' American hugs await them when they get here.

That'll stop 'em!

:doublethumbsup:

Is this your submission for dumbest poster of the year?  It's the right's fault that millions of illegals are coming to the border, because the right mentions that its wide open?  :lol:

• Thanks 1

It’d be nice for just one focking time people stopped playing games.

Everyone with half a brain knows who has talked about and put illegal immigration in the forefront. Now that people have finally woken up to it, Liberal cities affected, somehow someway because of political shenanigans it’s now the Republicans fault.  

And they do it with a straight face. Insanity. These are not serious people. 

9 hours ago, Gepetto said:

This is a lie. The bill sucks, 5,000 illegals per day is OK per the bill, plus fock giving billions to Ukraine again. All this repeated blaming of Trump for killing the bill is an attempt by the Dems to get votes for Biden instead of Trump from anyone still undecided.

So he is wrong in claiming the bill would help them do their job better?   People seem to think multiple things can't be true.  

I can understand people being overwhelmed at the border being upset when something isn't done if they believe it would help them do their job. That's not a lie.  I can also understand someone in the same town being pissed 5k immigrants are still being let in a day.  

I agree about Ukraine aid, and I am tired of these bills trying to tie different things together. It's a great way to not get a damn thing done.  

This bill was just cover so members  of congress  that might catch shitt for voting for Ukraine or Israel could hide behind the border issue. Look over here. 

22 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Is this your submission for dumbest poster of the year?  It's the right's fault that millions of illegals are coming to the border, because the right mentions that its wide open?  :lol:

Until five days ago, people in Central America had been unaware that the border was wide open. Then, Donald Trump informed them in English on Truth Social about the situation. They had no idea. That's why it's all his fault.

Yes, this is all about Ukraine aid so killing it is good. Good job Trump, again!

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Until five days ago, people in Central America had been unaware that the border was wide open. Then, Donald Trump informed them in English on Truth Social about the situation. They had no idea. That's why it's all his fault.

I just can’t anymore. We live in Bizzaro World 

7 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

So he is wrong in claiming the bill would help them do their job better?   People seem to think multiple things can't be true.  

I can understand people being overwhelmed at the border being upset when something isn't done if they believe it would help them do their job. That's not a lie.  I can also understand someone in the same town being pissed 5k immigrants are still being let in a day.  

I agree about Ukraine aid, and I am tied of these bills trying to tie different things together. It's a great way to not get a damn thing done.  

Unfortunately, the Border Patrol's job is to be a welcoming committee under this administration.

9 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Immigration-Ukraine deal, tells you all you need to know.

Thanks for posting this.

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

What is your point and are you confusing me with tim?  

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Unfortunately, the Border Patrol's job is to be a welcoming committee under this administration.

Yeah, that's the thing - Border Patrol still has to do their job no matter who is setting policy and with or without this bill passing.   Just saying I can understand some being pissed if they feel something that could have helped them do said job is no longer on the table.   

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

Border Patrol still has to do their job

You're blaming Border Patrol? Do you know how under manned and ill equipped they are to handle this crisis? Not to mention that the system is pro illegal immigrant. Their hands are all but tied. 

How dare you blame these brave Men and Women. 

4 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

You're blaming Border Patrol? Do you know how under manned and ill equipped they are to handle this crisis? Not to mention that the system is pro illegal immigrant. Their hands are all but tied. 

You are way better than this, LC.   I never once blamed Border Patrol.   I pretty clearly said I understood that agent's position and could see agents being upset if they thought parts of the bill could help them do their job better and now it's not on the table.    It's ok to try to listen to people and understand their position, that doesn't mean I think the bill should be passed as is, don't blame the administrations (not border patrol) for setting policy, etc.   As you said - their hands are tied and they are doing the best they can with the crisis at the border.  

On 1/25/2024 at 9:49 PM, iam90sbaby said:

Remember when you guys said walls don't work 🤣

On 1/25/2024 at 9:55 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Clownzo wants immigration to remain a problem he can hammer Biden about. 

What a doosh. This is who he is. MAGAturds can make all the excuses they want, but this is who he is.

He's willing to kill something good for our country for his own political gain.

Unbelievable.

Remember or not dickbag?

14 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

There is a bill on the floor to work towards solving all of that, but the Republicans don't want it.

Oh and it's the right that says these brave men and women only support this bill so they can get overtime pay.

3 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

As you said - their hands are tied and they are doing the best they can with the crisis at the border.  

Is on Biden, he's the President, he's had plenty of time solve the problem but hasn't. 

Say it. 

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

There is a bill on the floor to work towards solving all of that, but the Republicans don't want it.

No!!! Wrong again Gutterboy. 

It's a fluff bill for Ukraine money. You Democrats love fueling war machines. 

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Is on Biden, he's the President, he's had plenty of time solve the problem but hasn't. 

Say it. 

He did put Harris in charge of the border.  

2 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

He did put Harris in charge of the border.  

Isn't that comforting? 

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

No!!! Wrong again Gutterboy. 

It's a fluff bill for Ukraine money. You Democrats love fueling war machines. 

Probably the dumbest thing you've ever posted. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m surprised that a union that is going to get a boatload of money for pay, overtime, staffing and equipment and other goodies would endorse this. I’m sure they read the whole thing. Lol. They didn’t get past the part about multi millions.  Trust me. 

This guy knows stuff. 

It was brilliant of DeSantis and Abbott to ship bad hombres to northern sanctuary cities run by liberals.  If they had not done this the issue wouldn’t have blown up like it did.  Chef’s kiss to Abbott for the razor wire.  

I still think DeSantis is a brilliant guy and would have been a great President.  He just ran a terrible campaign and his timing was awful.  Hopefully he can get back in the game in 2028.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Despicable

Better than status quo?? 😂

Anything is better than status quo. GOTTA TAKE CARE OF UKRAINE FIRST THOUGH. 

Liberals are sick. Finally admitting there's a problem, really??? Where was Biden 3 years ago when Texas and Arizona were and are still begging for help? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy knows stuff. 

Millions that go to union dues that then go in the coffers of only Democrat candidates.  Money laundering again.  

5 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Say it. 

Oh, 100% Biden made the border worse.    I've said it several times.  

2 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Millions that go to union dues that then go in the coffers of only Democrat candidates.  Money laundering again.  

MAGA going anti union?  MAGA pro elitist globalist?  MAGA is pro corporate exec screw the little guy?  Say it aint so. 🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Better than status quo?? 😂

Anything is better than status quo. GOTTA TAKE CARE OF UKRAINE FIRST THOUGH. 

Liberals are sick. Finally admitting there's a problem, really??? Where was Biden 3 years ago when Texas and Arizona were and are still begging for help? 

Yeah, he's finally doing something about it.  Isn't that good?  Isn't that what you want?

I don't understand you people.  You will just oppose anything Biden says or does.

WHY DOESNT BIDEN FIX IMMIGRATION?

here's a bi partisan bill to help.

NO TOO LATE YOU NEVER DID ANYTHING BEFORE SO WE'LL JUST CONTINUE TO SUFFER.

wtf

• Thanks 1

Just now, BuckSwope said:

Oh, 100% Biden made the border worse.    I've said it several times.  

But then he throws out a pathetic Bill that's all about Ukraine and expects Republicans to sign it?? His administration (whoever that is) is out of touch.

Just give us a border solution, no fluff. Do you agree? 

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Yeah, he's finally doing something about it.

He's NOT!!! It's all about you snowflakes undying support for Ukraine. 

If Biden cares so much why isn't he doing anything to stop the genocide in Africa? 

Do you ever get tired of being bamboozled? 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy knows stuff. 

The reason why the Border Patrol union is in favor of the bill but MAGA Republicans are not is because Border Patrol officers only care about border security and Republicans only care about themselves and Donald Trump.

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

But then he throws out a pathetic Bill that's all about Ukraine and expects Republicans to sign it?? His administration (whoever that is) is out of touch.

Just give us a border solution, no fluff. Do you agree? 

I have believe for a long time that the problem is that we don't have a line-item veto available for the president to say no to everything else ... I also don't see a two-party system ever giving the president that power.

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

He's NOT!!! It's all about you snowflakes undying support for Ukraine. 

If Biden cares so much why isn't he doing anything to stop the genocide in Africa? 

Do you ever get tired of being bamboozled? 

Now you want more aid for genocide in Africa?  Shut up.  You're just flailing now.  Stay down.