Pimpadeaux

Details released on bipartisan immigration bill that MAGAturds don't want because it vaporizes a Clownzo campaign issue

This isn’t happening. Now what?  Biden has acknowledged the border isn’t secure. What is he going to do to help secure it? 

3 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

But you're fine with aid for the middle east huh pinko?

Nope.  Only support our Allies and honor our commitments.  America First.  Sad globalist.  

28 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

That's because you're Russian and want to see Putin march across Europe.

Putin can’t take Ukraine but you think he’s gonna be able to march across Europe. That’s hilarious 

22 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

So a US immigration bill gives $60 billion to the Ukraine and $20 billion to US border security.   Screw that. 

13 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Don't forget 20 billion for Israel. Gotta support Israel!

And another 10 billion to the Gaza strip.  :lol:

DOA.

Liberals rely on their voters to not be able to read anything and just do what they are told.  

9 minutes ago, Horseman said:

DOA.

Liberals rely on their voters to not be able to read anything and just do what they are told.  

100 billion for other countries... I posted this in another thread but it deserves to be here too

47 minutes ago, Horseman said:

DOA.

So if this latest bill gets passed we will be around $140 + billion deep in Ukrainian aid. We could have built 7 big beautiful walls with that money.  

SAD!!!!

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Right now that number is infinity, right? So you should want this. Make the number smaller when you can :dunno:

And that’s what ”patriots” may get with this bill :doh:

Let’s start with zero, figure out the 30-40 million that are already here, deport the criminals and anyone that doesn’t have a valid asylum claim, document the rest and then figure out how many annually are acceptable?

3 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

So if this latest bill gets passed we will be around $140 + billion deep in Ukrainian aid. We could have built 7 big beautiful walls with that money.  

SAD!!!!

I am confident I can get a taste of that money to Ukraine.  They are going to waste it somewhere, might as well be in Ukraine.  :dunno:

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Thank you, agreed. But let’s get to what’s really going on here: 

1. the bill could help Biden: 

2. the bill could hurt Trump. 

3. Congress is controlled by Republicans. 

4. Therefore the bill will not pass. 

It’s smart politics for the Democrats to attack Trump over this, and I’ll continue to do so, but in all honesty this sort of agreement NEVER happens in a Presidential election year. If you want a bipartisan deal of this sort, you need to get it done on the first year AFTER the election. That’s your window. Otherwise all of these dudes on both sides are too interested in pleasing their base to ever be willing to work with the other side, whom they have to castigate as the enemy in order to retain or grow their power. That’s our system. It kind of sucks but I’ve no idea how to fix it. 

This deal would benefit no conservatives except the senators that are obviously being bribed. 

This is not a "deal"

This is a one sided democrat wish list.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Putin can’t take Ukraine but you think he’s gonna be able to march across Europe. That’s hilarious 

He can't take Ukraine because of our support you brain dead moron.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

He can't take Ukraine because of our support you brain dead moron.

So our support is stopping Putin yet 20 Europeans can’t pull it together to stop him. Sure thing retard

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This isn’t happening. Now what?  Biden has acknowledged the border isn’t secure. What is he going to do to help secure it? 

Well, if historical form holds, he'll do his best to do something, but in actuality it won't matter because the GOP will never let him have what can be perceived as a political win in an election year. Details and reality of circumstances don't matter. At all.

Just now, Fnord said:

Well, if historical form holds, he'll do his best to do something, but in actuality it won't matter because the GOP will never let him have what can be perceived as a political win in an election year. Details and reality of circumstances don't matter. At all.

I actually think you’re one of the more reasonable liberals. Do you think 5000 illegals a day is a good thing?

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

But he doesn’t need republicans to do something. So what do you think he will do? We can’t have an unsecured border 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Don't forget 20 billion for Israel. Gotta support Israel!

He’s okay with that because withholding aid doesn’t benefit Putin 

Why do some people think Biden needs something from congress before he can enforce the laws already on the books.   :doh:

Just now, Horseman said:

Why do some people think Biden needs something from congress before he can enforce the laws already on the books.   :doh:

They sure are spending a lot of time preaching to their choir. The voters that have said immigration is the number one issue aren’t going to buy their nonsense about Joe being helpless on the issue. They want results and he’s the CIC. 

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Cause they are idiots 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Cause they are idiots 

I don't even know what to say at this point. 1\3rd of this country is focking retarded.

Not a single Bill needs to be passed for Biden to do his job.

14 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Joe Biden can close the border tomorrow if he wants to. The GOP has nothing to do with this. He opened the border with executive orders and he can close it by canceling those executive orders.

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Because they love dem propaganda like catherine the great loved horse riding. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Joe Biden can close the border tomorrow if he wants to. The GOP has nothing to do with this. He opened the border with executive orders and he can close it by canceling those executive orders.

Can you explain more?

Just now, The Psychic Observer said:

Can you explain more?

Yeah. Cancel the executive orders he signed. That’s a start. 

2 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

What executive orders?

First off the thing he told illegals to do is storm the border. Then he handicapped border patrol from doing their job

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

First off the thing he told illegals to do is storm the border. Then he handicapped border patrol from doing their job

He did?  Link?  Was this an executive order?  How did he handicap border patrol?

1 minute ago, The Psychic Observer said:

He did?  Link?  Was this an executive order?  How did he handicap border patrol?

By not allowing them to defend the border 

15 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Biden is just riling up his Cultist, liberal, low-IQ, low information base that can’t process anything beyond OMB.  

24 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I actually think you’re one of the more reasonable liberals. Do you think 5000 illegals a day is a good thing?

Thanks?

No, I don't think anything about the border situation is good. But it's not an issue I personally feel very strongly about, so I don't talk about it much. I live in the great white north, after all. The immigrants I see trend much more toward African than Central or South American. 

Just now, Fnord said:

Thanks?

No, I don't think anything about the border situation is good. But it's not an issue I personally feel very strongly about, so I don't talk about it much. I live in the great white north, after all. The immigrants I see trend much more toward African than Central or South American. 

Are they immigrants or illegals?

2 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

And you’re a liberal that thinks this money laundering scam is cool.  

Comrade he smoked you out

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

100 billion for other countries... I posted this in another thread but it deserves to be here too

That interview should be very eye opening to the boyo class but it won’t be. 

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

That interview should be very eye opening to the boyo class but it won’t be. 

It should be eye-opening to both sides. Of course, they will just point fingers at each other. While the GOP and Dems rack up the debt.

1 hour ago, jonnyutah said:

This deal would benefit no conservatives except the senators that are obviously being bribed. 

This is not a "deal"

This is a one sided democrat wish list.

Hilarious. 

ends catch and release. No amnesty for dreamers. Money for Israel which many Democrats are uneasy about so long as Netanyahu is in charge. But yeah it’s a Democrat wish list. Only in Trumpland.