Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Amelia Earhart's Plane Found ?

That would be a big deal.  Thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I just found it in some blue haired chick's personal bits who claims to have left pimpledoosh years ago. 

• Sad 1

Remember that passenger plane from Malaysia Air?  

Bigger find than some ditzy broad. 

9 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Remember that passenger plane from Malaysia Air?  

Bigger find than some ditzy broad. 

Before Malaysia Air, I never would've believed a commercial airline go lost at sea for 10 years and counting - intentional or not. Not with modern technology and having a idea where it went down. Shows what I know.

As for the ditzy broad... yeah, apparently she wasn't the ace pilot the media made/makes her out to be. That famous flight was supposed to happen 3 months earlier, but she wrecked the plane during takeoff (pilot error) and had to wait for repairs. Neither she nor the navigator (she wrongly selected) knew morris code and she had a poor understanding of how radio worked with regard to frequency and relay.

But it has made for an cool mystery of what happened to her airplane and how many times the navigator angrily raped her while on that deserted island.

4 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Before Malaysia Air, I never would've believed a commercial airline go lost at sea for 10 years and counting - intentional or not. Not with modern technology and having a idea where it went down. Shows what I know.

As for the ditzy broad... yeah, apparently she wasn't the ace pilot the media made/makes her out to be. That famous flight was supposed to happen 3 months earlier, but she wrecked the plane during takeoff (pilot error) and had to wait for repairs. Neither she nor the navigator (she wrongly selected) knew morris code and she had a poor understanding of how radio worked with regard to frequency and relay.

But it has made for an cool mystery of what happened to her airplane and how many times the navigator angrily raped her while on that deserted island.

🙄

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

She's no worse off then Lindbergh.

TPS reports?

Never understood why people cared about this story she didn't even make it 

Shout-out to Wiley Hardeman Post for actually completing the mission.

35 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Never understood why people cared about this story she didn't even make it 

Shout-out to Wiley Hardeman Post for actually completing the mission.

Because it's a famous mystery for many years.

Because she didn’t make is why it’s a special story today.  Imo.  Thanks. 

Mary Ann > Ginger > Lovey > Amelia

On 1/29/2024 at 10:40 AM, GobbleDog said:

Who is this Morris fellow?

1 hour ago, posty said:

Who is this Morris fellow?

The Time

• Haha 1

Was Dale's haid in it?

Al Czervik almost got head from her. 

• Haha 1

What was she trying to do again?  Cross the Atlantic or something?

• Haha 1