Sign in to follow this  
naomi

Maybe something big dropping today

20 minutes ago, Horseman said:

This must be it:

:dunno: Stuff that anyone with two brain cells already knows.

So this guy got some drunken weirdo to say random sh1t and that’s big news or something? 🤣

38 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

You believe everything Tucker tells you.  You're a rube.

Tell me you’re fully boosted without telling me you’re fully boosted

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, HellToupee said:

He was project veritas

Then why did they fire him?

Just now, squistion said:

Then why did they fire him?

He went after big pharma. That’s a no-no. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He went after big pharma. That’s a no-no. 

That was not my point. It was inferred that he was the entire organization which could not be the case if they fired him.

23 minutes ago, Horseman said:

This must be it:

:dunno: Stuff that anyone with two brain cells already knows.

Did he meet this guy on grinder?

It’s always fruitcakes flapping their gums.  How hard can it be to get gay laid in DC? Worms, you wanna weigh in on that? 

• Haha 1

Just now, squistion said:

That was not my point. It was inferred that he was the entire organization which could not be the case if they fired him.

Mahomes is the Chiefs. Get it now ya Mook? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, Pfizer would just let it go. They’re lawyers are too busy. Grade A moron, government issue. Go punch yourself in the balls. 

They didn't let it go, they responded saying that it's false.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/announcements/pfizer-responds-research-claims

It's impossible for one person to be this dumb.  It has to be an act.

14 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

They didn't let it go, they responded saying that it's false.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/announcements/pfizer-responds-research-claims

It's impossible for one person to be this dumb.  It has to be an act.

Hey thanks man for showing us they didn’t deny that lollipop worked for them, which is the subject.  Good job, good effort. I guess someone can be this stupid. You just proved it. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hey thanks man for showing us they didn’t deny that lollipop worked for them, which is the subject.  Good job, good effort. I guess someone can be this stupid. You just proved it. 

They didn't deny it, but that doesn't mean it's true. :lol:

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s always fruitcakes flapping their gums.  How hard can it be to get gay laid in DC? Worms, you wanna weigh in on that? 

Your dad pulled a gay train there all the time, and that was back in the 70s before it was even legal! 

29 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

...some drunken weirdo...

Reach blindly into a bag of Biden officials, and there's a 99% chance that this is what you'll pull out.

11 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

They didn't deny it, but that doesn't mean it's true. :lol:

Can you stop the bickering long enough to fact check Charlie Kraiger for us?  His twitter just went dark.  :lol:

Just now, Horseman said:

Can you stop the bickering long enough to fact check Charlie Kraiger for us?  His twitter just went dark.  :lol:

who gives a fock about Charlie Kraiger?  Everyone knows Biden is senile and they would love to replace both of them if they could.  Not exactly dropping knowledge there.

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Your dad pulled a gay train there all the time

That's some funny shiat right there 😂

46 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Womp womp

Totally.

From the Twitters:

James O’Keefe yesterday:

I may be killed for what I am about to say but I don’t care. The truth is all that matters.

James O’Keefe today:

So it turns out that Democrats know that Biden is too old and Kamala Harris is very unpopular. Can you believe these stunning new revelations?

5 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

THIS IS THE HUGE BREAKING NEWS THAT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! 

Imagine what the reading scores would be. 

2 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

This video featured someone described by Project Veritas as “Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer Director of Research and Development - Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning,” answering questions from an unidentified interviewer. So you could either take Project Veritas’s or Carlson’s words for it or search for this name on Google, Bing, or Duck Duck Go yourself. After all, someone with that kind of title should be fairly easy to find on the Internet, right?

Well, a Google search didn’t really reveal any legitimate source that could verify the person’s name and title. Similarly, a search on LinkedIn doesn’t reveal any such verifiable profiles either, just some accounts trying to spread his name. Some of these accounts are spelling the name slightly differently such as “Jordon Triston Walker” or “Jordan Triston Walker.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2023/01/28/no-project-veritas-video-doesnt-prove-pfizer-is-mutating-covid-19-who-is-jordon-trishton-walker/?sh=3019bdfd623d

That guy worked for Pfizer, up until quite recently. He either quit, or was hit in the layoffs in December. He was a director, but Pfizer has hundreds, maybe thousands, of employees with the word "Director" in their job title. He was pretty high up, though.

That said, he didn't reveal anything nefarious about the company or the vaccine. He simply said a colleague wondered aloud in a meeting if the virus could be manipulated so it would be more stable and susceptible to the vaccine. Which for a coronavirus is basically impossible, since it does what it damn well pleases.

13 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

That guy worked for Pfizer, up until quite recently. He either quit, or was hit in the layoffs in December. He was a director, but Pfizer has hundreds, maybe thousands, of employees with the word "Director" in their job title. He was pretty high up, though.

link?

Didn't the Pfizer video feature the promise of gay sex after a meeting in a bar featuring brick walls?  is it the same place or are there dozens of such places in D.C.?

I'm waiting....... :bench:

1 hour ago, The Psychic Observer said:

link?

1. Trust me, I don't need a link

2. This guy's Pfizer Teams profile, complete with his photo and org chart, was posted on the Internet a year ago when this first happened. (I thought everyone knew this.)

My guess is James OKeefe is coming out with a new line of signature cologne: Eau de Dickbag

You too can smell like James!

2 hours ago, Thornton Melon said:

That said, he didn't reveal anything nefarious about the company or the vaccine. He simply said a colleague wondered aloud in a meeting if the virus could be manipulated so it would be more stable and susceptible to the vaccine. Which for a coronavirus is basically impossible, since it does what it damn well pleases.

This, although I’m not sure how “high up” he really was.   Horseman would probably call him a “low level staffer” like he did about the Bud Light lady (who of course was a VP and not a director)

34 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

This, although I’m not sure how “high up” he really was.   Horseman would probably call him a “low level staffer” like he did about the Bud Light lady (who of course was a VP and not a director)

He was 3 or 4 levels below Bourla

2 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

link?

16 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

He was 3 or 4 levels below Bourla

I’m 3 levels below my company CEO and I don’t even have any direct reports